Rising Stars Activities Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rising Stars Activities
2 - 3 Hours
Read Rising Stars Activities Reviews

About Rising Stars Activities:

We are an Ofsted registered children's activities provider. Our mission is for children to develop healthy bodies & curious minds. We offer a range of children's activities including football clubs, birthday parties, holiday camps, personal training and school teaching & clubs. All activities take place at our premier venues and are run by fully qualified coaches #Starkids

eliot@risingstarsactivities.com

53 Basing Hill

Tell us how Rising Stars Activities made you happy
Our son enjoyed it. Leaders were nice.
my kids really enjoy the camp, the team was very friendly
Great management and a great bunch of professionals working together with our kids 😁 It feels like a family as you see some of the employees for years. To me it means everything !!! It’s a no brainer. Rising Stars are absolute stars 🌟
Kids absolutely loved it!
great camp - boys really enjoyed it!
Really good camp. My son was really happy pleased.
The only things is they start to wait for parents from 2:30 until 3
My child had a great week and the care he received was good. He preferred the sporting activities to the performing arts ones.
My daughters were very happy at camp. The staff was very kind. However, I was a bit disappointed that they mainly did colouring instead of a whole range of activities. I was also disappointed that the location has changed last minute because we choose the camp mainly for its location! But in this covid situation I understand that you have encountered different constraints.
Louis had a wonderful week at Rising Stars - great variety of sports and fantastic rewards offered. He was very pleased to win the football at the end of the week.
Great team, unbelievably polite and conscientious
Thank you so much; both of my boys have really enjoyed their week at rising Stars!
Very fun and the coaches are good. Good variety.
My son had a great time doing lots of different sports with his friends. Just what he needed after lockdown!
They are very fun activities (Football especially) such as Dodgebaĺl and FootTennis. Sometimes the coaches are a bit unfair
My son really enjoyed Rising Stars. It's super organised and he comes back happy and exhausted !
We always enjoy rising stars and the coaches make a big effort with our kids.
You offer a good choice of sports but not frequently enough. More like tasters. There are not always enough sport options. American football was a big plus this time for both my nephew and daughter.
My son always has a great time on camp even when he is there with no one he knows. The staff are welcoming and fun and there is a good range of activities rain or shine.
My son enjoyed the football aspect . I don’t think he got to do any other sport so I’m not sure what else is offered !
The girls have lots of options to play with. However, when it comes to have their food there is not enough time.
Rising Stars Activities is rated 4.87 based on 386 reviews