Rising Stars Activities Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rising Stars Activities
2 - 3 Hours
Read Rising Stars Activities Reviews

About Rising Stars Activities:

We are an Ofsted registered children's activities provider. Our mission is for children to develop healthy bodies & curious minds. We offer a range of children's activities including football clubs, birthday parties, holiday camps, personal training and school teaching & clubs. All activities take place at our premier venues and are run by fully qualified coaches #Starkids

eliot@risingstarsactivities.com

53 Basing Hill

Tell us how Rising Stars Activities made you happy
Both my kids attended camp at Xmas time. They never normally enjoy camps but they came home so happy and excited. Thank you rising stars!!!
My son had a brilliant time.
Amazing staff, activities and venues. Kids love it!!!
My seven year old daughter took part in your camp for the first time and had the most fantastic time. The range of activities and your teaching staff were outstanding, we will definitely be coming back and recommending to friends. Thank you!
My son couldn’t be more excited to attend rising stars camp each holiday. He just has the best time!
Staff seems very enthusiastic and put lots of measures in place to keep the kids safe during COVID times. My daughter enjoyed her week there! Girls football should be encouraged!!
The kids had fun.
My son always comes back having had a great time. The staff are lovely and the activities are varied and fun.
Another great week organised by Eliot and his team. Thank you!
Some days were good, some days less so, but but overall I had a great time.
My child really enjoys the camp.
My son loved it even though he was only able to attend for one day.
My son enjoyed his time. It was very well organised and professionally run.
Both my kids had a great week at your camp
Isaac had a great time and enjoyed his days. I would have preferred if the kids were kept a bit farther apart but....otherwise it was excellent!
Our son enjoyed it. Leaders were nice.
my kids really enjoy the camp, the team was very friendly
Great management and a great bunch of professionals working together with our kids 😁 It feels like a family as you see some of the employees for years. To me it means everything !!! It’s a no brainer. Rising Stars are absolute stars 🌟
Kids absolutely loved it!
great camp - boys really enjoyed it!
Rising Stars Activities is rated 4.85 based on 540 reviews