Rising Stars Activities Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rising Stars Activities

About Rising Stars Activities: We are an Ofsted registered children's activities provider. Our mission is for children to develop healthy bodies & curious minds. We offer a range of children's activities including football clubs, birthday parties, holiday camps, personal training and school teaching & clubs. All activities take place at our premier venues and are run by fully qualified coaches #Starkids

eliot@risingstarsactivities.com

53 Basing Hill

Tell us how Rising Stars Activities made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"My son liked the variety of activities including table tennis, badminton and table football as well as football."
"My son very much enjoyed his party"
"He loved it but I would like more encouragement from the supervisors to play all different games n sports there thank u"
"A friend recommended Rising Stars and I sent my kids there for 3 days during half term. My two kids absolutely loved it and loved that they get to choose the different activities they had on every hour. They came back the first day learning how to play chess and now wants to play every night. The staff there were very friendly and very hands on with the kids."
"Rising Stars organised a 7th birthday party for my son and two of his friends. The Rising Stars team was easy to work with and the process was simple and efficient. The coaches on the day were great and kept all the party guests entertained. Recommended."
"The rising stars party was really good, engaging and fun. It was fabulous to see the kids running around and having the best time. Would highly recommend."
Rising Stars Activities is rated 4.95 based on 132 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access