Rising Stars Activities Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rising Stars Activities
2 - 3 Hours
Read Rising Stars Activities Reviews

About Rising Stars Activities:

We are an Ofsted registered children's activities provider. Our mission is for children to develop healthy bodies & curious minds. We offer a range of children's activities including football clubs, birthday parties, holiday camps, personal training and school teaching & clubs. All activities take place at our premier venues and are run by fully qualified coaches #Starkids

eliot@risingstarsactivities.com

Rising Stars Activities 5 star review on 7th April 2021
Lori
Rising Stars Activities 5 star review on 14th December 2020
Anna S
Unfortunately despite directly speaking to the manager after the first day of camp, and another parent sending an email to Rising Stars about the coach's attitude (Year 6 bubble at Archer Academy), it did not seem to make much of a difference in terms of how he continued to speak and relate to the children over the nect couple of days they were in camp. Our child and their friends felt the coach was rude, shouted too much and not much fun at all. We appreciate the children can be challenging in terms of their behaviour sometimes, however properly vetted and trained coaches should be able to handle any behavioural issues that can arise with kids sensibly and with a positive attitude. Rather disappointed this time with Rising Stars.
My son didn’t enjoy this one! He loved it into he summer but said the space was too small and the activities weren’t that good...he’s back next week at a different venue so hopefully bettter...
I don't think that Rising Stars provided value for money. Notwithstanding the unusual circumstances of Covid 19, I believe that the camp could have run for the whole week. £150 for four days is a good deal of money. Also, having never sent one of my children before, I was left with the impression that the Camp counsellors didn't seem as caring, enthusiastic or energetic as those on other camps my children have attended. I'm sorry to say it, but I'd think twice about using it again.
My child loved it initially but after receiving time outs for talking he didn’t want to go anymore. The leaders were very strict and he wasn’t having fun
I am nots sure rising stars is suitable for any children who have complex or special needs
My son didn’t really have much to say about his day at camp. He said he was only allowed to do a ‘little bit’ of the activities and didn’t want to come back. He also wasn’t confident enough to say he needed the toilet and came home a bit wet which was quite disappointing as no one had noticed. I don’t know how long he’d been like that.
Rising Stars Activities is rated 4.87 based on 585 reviews