Rising Stars Activities Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Rising Stars Activities

About Rising Stars Activities: We are an Ofsted registered children's activities provider. Our mission is for children to develop healthy bodies & curious minds. We offer a range of children's activities including football clubs, birthday parties, holiday camps, personal training and school teaching & clubs. All activities take place at our premier venues and are run by fully qualified coaches #Starkids

eliot@risingstarsactivities.com

53 Basing Hill

Tell us how Rising Stars Activities made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"We've had a second birthday in a row with Rising Stars Activities and it's been great. We've used their catering service as well, which really helped us to focus on having fun with the kids rather than frantically running around setting up and clearing. The team that engages the children in play are amazing and everyone such a great time. Thank you Rising Start Activities for yet another great birthday party!"
"Samuel, age 8y, loved the summer camp at the cricket club, and kept asking for extra days. He had a great time at the winter camp too. He played mostly football, but also enjoyed table tennis, chess and the Rising Stars got Talent Show Nicola"
"I started taking my two boys to Rising Stars camps in the summer of 2017 and have never looked back. They (now 6 and 9) both love it and look forward to going in every school holiday. Eliot is a fantastic coach and always goes the extra mile to provide a great experience. Thanks and keep up the great work!"
"Eliot is a wonderful, inspirational teacher and role model for the kids! My son absolutely loves his football clubs, camps and parties and I can’t recommend his services highly enough!"
"Eliot and his team run fantastic parties, camps and activities which all my kids love going to. I couldn't recommend them highly enough."
"Rising Stars activities are incredibly well run with excellent staff who manage to be fun, encouraging and motivational. My daughter absolutely loves her Sunday mornings."
"My son and his friends had a wonderful day. Everything was very well organised, it all went smoothly. A stress free day for the parents as well which is a big bonus 😀 Highly recommend Rising Stars to everybody. Thank you very much for a lovely party."
"Fantastic my son loves rising stars and all the staff. They are always so fun and caring with the kids. Eliot and his team are very professional and run the camp and weekend activities well as well as our recent party."
"It was Jesse Tigger birthday party on Sunday My boy enjoyed his time brilliant member of staff , encouraging , responsible and warm to children I’ll defiantly recommend Riding Stars parties Thanks"
"Both of my sons really enjoy football with Rising Stars. The coaches are strict enough to make sure that the children are paying attention to their instructions whilst being relatable enough for the children to think of them as friends too. Elliot is fantastic at making sure that the children continue to learn each week and knows the names of each child in every age group even though he isn’t teaching them. He really cares about each child and their progress."
"Having tried several other activity camps with mixed success (often expensive + lacking variety for boys and girls), the wide range of activities and high calibre of the staff mean my kids are always very happy. Plus dealing with Eliot and Stella is always a bonus. Rising Stars is the best of the bunch!"
"In the past couple of years I had the pleasure to observe some of the coaches at rising stars and the standard they have is impressive: they are skilled,encouraging, mindful, motivated,kind, role models but what I personally find outstanding is that they know how to make yours kids feel protected and part of a group."
"Amazing activities with the friendliest and most helpful staff! Would highly reccomend !!!"
"Great staff, it's our second year with Rising Stars . My year 5 boy is very happy with the weekly session and also with the half term/term clubs."
"The coaching at Rising Stars is of the highest standard. the coaches themselves are encouraging, positive and very skilled. There is plenty of opportunity for learning as well as playing. During game situations the children are always reminded of what they have just been taught in the practice sessions. The fun and friendly atmosphere means that everyone feels supported. We really enjoy Saturday mornings!"
"My son's 5th birthday party was a huge success. I was very impressed with the organization of the coaches and how the managed to run activities for so many children. All kids participated and had a great time, and my son was so happy - this was by far the best birthday party he had so far. I'll definitely recommend Rising star as an excellent place for a active and fun birthday party."
"Thank you To Eliot, his wonderful Mum and the rest of the team! Everyone at rising stars are super fun, enthusiastic and committed to making the camps such fun for the kids. My son wouldn’t go to camps. I convinced him to try Rising Stars and he came out asking to go back! They offer a broad selection of activities and the children never feel pressured to do any one thing. I think Rising Stars have got the balance just right! Well done Eliot."
"We celebrated my son’s 6 bday party with rising stars and it was absolutely perfect!! The team was excellent, all the children were engaged and having so much fun with all the different activities. I’m so happy we decided to take their catering service as well, saved me so much hassle, they did it ALL. everything was well organized top to bottom, nothing was missing. The parents and children were all so satisfied and thankful for the great party I would highly recommend it."
Rising Stars Activities is rated 4.94 based on 90 reviews