Rising Stars Activities Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Rising Stars Activities

About Rising Stars Activities: We are an Ofsted registered children's activities provider. Our mission is for children to develop healthy bodies & curious minds. We offer a range of children's activities including football clubs, birthday parties, holiday camps, personal training and school teaching & clubs. All activities take place at our premier venues and are run by fully qualified coaches #Starkids

eliot@risingstarsactivities.com

53 Basing Hill

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Rising Stars Activities made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"Our 3 boys have been going to the amazing rising start football club for the past 3 years now and they love it....Last weekend we had our son's 10th birthday party at rising stars and it was fantastic. To his choice the activities were football and nerf, accommodating girls and boys, and the kids had a great time! The staff led by Eliot were attentive, patient and generally amazing throughout the birthday party. Highly recommended!"
"Eliot and the team ran my son's 4th birthday party at the Heath in London. Everything was perfect - from early communication to planning and on the day set up and execution. The kids had a blast and my son now refers to Eliot as "the cool birthday teacher". Would definitely use Rising Stars again."
"The kids had a fantastic time at the sports party yesterday - Elliot and his team were really fab! Friendly and great with the kids as well as so helpful with clean up - Made it a really easy party for us all and our son's had the 'best birthday party ever!' Thanks again."
"My son had his 7th birthday party with Rising Stars and chose a football theme. He had been to friends’ Rising Stars parties in the past and was desperate to have his own. It didn’t disappoint. Elliot and the other coaches kept all the boys entertained and ensured that no one was left out. They set up and cleared away the food and I didn’t have to do a thing. It couldn’t have been easier. Both my son and I loved the party."
"Nothing gives me more pleasure than seeing my children and their friends bouncing with joy at their Rising Star birthday parties.....actually, it’s so perfect because it is hassle-free, you know it is a job well done and the enthusiasm of the Rising Stars team is not only commendable but contagious. Easy and fun for all. They even have a cake knife and emergency candles! Great venues on offer. What could be better. Thank you Eliot and team! Jane Simons"
"Great joint birthday party with 30 kids - our 6 year old had a fantastic time, thanks!"
"The staff were very helpful, great that they didn't use one use plastic bottles but cups instead! Birthday boys had a fab time and so did all the guests. The catering was perfect for a kids party."
"Amazing nerf gun party - thank you so much! The guys running the party were great fun as well as being able to manage the right level of discipline across the large group of 8 year olds! The birthday boy had an unforgettable day!"
"As always Eliot and his team arranged a fantastic football party for my nine year old son. It was incredibly well organised and he and his friends had the best time! Thank you so much."
"All v well organised. Children and parents were happy. Archer Academy v good venue. We were lucky we were outside which made venue even better."
"Fabulous Birthday Party for my 5yo son! Everything provided - the most carefree party Ive had to organise! Many thanks to Elliot, Freddie and everyone else there. Stella who organised and served the food / cake was fabulous as well!"
"My son, Gabriel enjoyed the day very much, and we will be booking for a full week in the summer holidays. Small criticism is that very little info is given as to what to bring along, i.e suitable clothing, packed lunch etc. As it happens we got it right, but I think a little more guidance in this area would be helpful to prospective attendees."
"Very well run course, lots of activities. My son loved it."
"Kids loved the half term club in Archer. Staff, activities, mood and everything else was perfect..They really enjoyed it."
"My 5 year old son highly enjoyed the camp and we will definitely register him again in the future."
"Our 8 year-old daughter had the best birthday party thanks to the Rising Star Activities. The team members were all very well organised, super helpful and caring. We as host parents were almost treated as guests as every little detail had already been attended to. We are very grateful for the amazing service we received.."
"Isaac loved camp. Having the regular Saturday footie coaches there, especially Lionel, made all the difference! As always Rising Stars coaches are professional, kind, have high standards of behaviour and create a wonderful environment for the kids. We are fans!!"
"My son always enjoys this camp They do lots of things and he comes home happy."
"My son enjoyed it a lot, thanks!"
"Both my children really enjoyed their day at Rising Stars- my daughter in particular loved having a go at riding a skateboard!"
Rising Stars Activities is rated 4.93 based on 184 reviews