Rising Stars Activities Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rising Stars Activities
2 - 3 Hours
Read Rising Stars Activities Reviews

About Rising Stars Activities:

We are an Ofsted registered children's activities provider. Our mission is for children to develop healthy bodies & curious minds. We offer a range of children's activities including football clubs, birthday parties, holiday camps, personal training and school teaching & clubs. All activities take place at our premier venues and are run by fully qualified coaches #Starkids

eliot@risingstarsactivities.com

53 Basing Hill

Tell us how Rising Stars Activities made you happy
My girls had the most amazing week at Rising Stars, so much so that they both cried that it was over in the car at the end of the last day. It was so well run as well so I could really trust they were in good hands.
My son has absolutely loved his week at Rising Stars Camp!! He went knowing no one and had a blast regardless! The staff were kind and nurturing and It was all brilliantly organised!! Thank you!!
All my three kids LOVE rising stars. Unlike other camps which I never get all three happy at the same time. RIsing Stars does a great job of getting to know the kids and who their friends are and what they enjoy doing and ensuring everyone is included and engaged and having fun. It is always well structured and kids are always looked after with care and attention.
It was simply fantastic and brilliantly organised !!!
Louis had a wonderful week at Rising Stars - great variety of sports and fantastic rewards offered. He was very pleased to win the football at the end of the week.
My 5 yo absolutely loved his week at Rising Stars camp. The coaches are great with the kids. He couldn’t wait to go back every morning.
Mikey really loved this camp and def would like to go again another time. That’s quite something for an 11 year old to actually want to go to camp so I’m delighted. Thank u rising stars ! 🙏🏽
Anya loved all the activities at Rising Stars. She also loved the enthusiasm of all the leaders which put her at ease. Thank you and we hope to book again and again.
Great team, unbelievably polite and conscientious
Both of my daughters had a fantastic week at camp. They were well looked after, so happy, and both of them asked to go back each day. A perfect combination of sport and fun
Both my kids (year 4 & 6) loved Rising Stars. It was very organised, easy to drop off and pick up and the kids were exhausted from the days activities.
My son had a really lovely week there, he said it was the best summer camp ever! Thank you very much!
The coaches are friendly and attentive. Always make the activity interesting and fun as well as managing to encourage my son to do better. I have tried several other football classes and this is by far the best! The multi activity camp was very well organised especially with the covid rules and regulations and once again my son has come home happy and healthy. We will be signing up for another week of the holiday camp. I would recommend Rising Stars to everyone looking for sports classes and camps for their children.
I can’t recommend Rising Stars enough, Eliot and his team have excelled yet again even during these extremely difficult times. Rocco just loves camp and can’t wait to get there every day.
Wish I could send him every week !!!
Thanks Rising Stars
Excellent summer camp. Thoroughly enjoyed by my 11 year old son (who is very fussy!)
Good measures in place to ensure hygiene and distancing to comply with Covid measures. Very happy.
Oliver had a great time, thank you.
Both my sons absolutely loved their week at rising stars ! They had so much fun and didn’t want to home home, they were exhausted and they can’t wait to do another week! Thanks so much to Elliot and the team for all your hard work.
Thank you so much; both of my boys have really enjoyed their week at rising Stars!
Fantastic week, well run, great organisation and lots of active fun.
My 5 year old son attended the summer camp for the first time. He was a little apprehensive at first but after the first day he said he wanted to go every week of the holidays! He thoroughly enjoyed the week and I felt it was well organised by really welcoming and friendly staff. We will definitely be back.
Rising Stars Activities is rated 4.87 based on 386 reviews