RF Solutions Ltd Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend RF Solutions Ltd
"absolutelly responsible"
"Good products, friendly staff."
Martin Gosling
Verified Buyer
"I have an Ezetext which I use for switching runway lights on and off. I have occasionally had set-up problems and sometimes password problems, and the technical help has been second-to-none, and very patient with me. Thank you. Martin Gosling"
Thanks Martin!

Glad to hear the EZTEXT is working well for you - nice application.

I will pass on your kind feedback to our Tech Team!

Best Wishes,

The RF Solutions Team!
Andy Strong
Verified Buyer
"Great.. until something goes wrong. I've used these in the past even given them a 5 star review but that's when everything goes smoothly any slight change and it all fell apart. When you're buying something off the shelf and a simple system they are great, fast delivery and good support on the phone but not cheap there's loads of alternative company's that sell the same stuff when it gets to something a bit specialist it went wrong very quickly for me. And funnily enough they only sent me a link to review them when it went well... Recently I've been trying to arrange a system from them and its taken over 4 months now and still isn't sorted. Was sold half a system I intended to pair up with my existing system without being told it doesn't match and no info on website to suggest it wouldn't but in fairness partly my fault as i didn't explicitly say that's what I was doing, it arrived an additional 3 weeks after its 3 week lead time. Then i ordered the correct receivers which took again 3 weeks longer than the 1 week lead time, and to top it off when it arrived the system didn't work correctly. Ordering was slow via email waiting a day for each response and having to pay by direct debit and wait for them to confirm payment since there was no way to buy on the website or pay over phone. I call them and they say they will call back and never do, when I finally got the right guy on the phone and complained about the delays and problems they basically told me they have bigger fish to fry so I had to wait that's why it took so long. After telling them what the issue was and having a fairly good idea what was wrong they refused to believe it was faulty and that I must have made a mistake, then they wanted a few days to learn about their own system and call me back... again never happened and when I rang a week later they told me to return it obviously at my cost as I've already given them over £500 for nothing so far so why not pay more. Anyways currently waiting on another phone call to see the progress of my repair but who knows, and i might even be allowed some money back for return postage. Hope the system is worth it hopefully be ready for summer 2018 since I missed 2017, If you want something for clay shooting in future id stick with the likes of Promatic etc, I get they're likely just selling on someone else system re-branded but at least they can manage customer service."
Brian Molyneaux
Verified Buyer
"Very knowledgeable on the phone, a good price and next day delivery. What more could one ask."
David Cannings
Verified Buyer
"Product seems excellent. Delivery fast but slightly expensive, would have waited longer for cheaper delivery. Company & shop recommended overall."
Gareth Horth
Verified Buyer
"Wrong items sent which took a week of technical support emails to sort. In the end I discovered the problem myself: I had been supplied the 'telemetry' version of the KAPPA module instead of the 'modem' version that I ordered (there are no marking to distinguish between versions). Even though I clearly explained exactly what was happening (I even sent oscilloscope traces), they were still unable to diagnose the problem. Having glanced at the 'telemetry' version datasheet I quickly realised that my modules were behaving exactly as those versions. The modules were sent back for a refund as I had since bought the correct modules from a distributor as I was on a tight timescale. Just over 1 month later I received the modules back - presumably re-programming to be a 'modem' version - although there is no explanation as to what they have done to them. So I didn't get a refund, just the 4 modules back which I now have no use for! In the future I think I will buy from a distributor as they seem to handle their stock better than the manufacturer themselves! Overall: disappointed."
Don Wilkinson
Verified Buyer
"Better than average service from a company I have had dealings with. The remote control equipment I ordered was delivered promptly, albeit at quite a high delivery charge. Not your fault but it might be an idea to explore other forms of delivery. Biggest letdown was receiving the equipment with no fitting instructions whatsoever. My friend Mr Paul Fieldhouse who was fitting the equipment for me tried to fit it but could not. Your knight in shining armour Simon in the technical dept did us proud sending out the instructions needed by email. Due to the size of the receiver box it had to be fitted quite low down inside the boat wheelhouse so the signal was not very good. I asked for an extension aerial and was sent an unsuitable one- it wouldn't connect to the receiver. I bought and extension cable locally and extended the distance between box and aerial with fantastic results. About 250 feet range. On the return you refunded all my costs for the unsuitable aerial. A very happy customer who will recommend you to all who ask where I got the gear from. Thank you."
Hi Don, thank you for your review and such lovely feedback about out Technical Team. It is great to hear that they were able to help you, I will pass on the feedback to Simon. Kind wishes, the RF Solutions Team!
Adrian Hicks
Verified Buyer
"Good response to communications Products very good!"
Thanks Adrian, great to hear you are pleased with the product and our service. All the best, RF Solutions Team!
Philip Seers
Verified Buyer
"Good response to questions. Fast delivery"
Thank you Philip, glad we were able to help!
John Fulton
Verified Buyer
"Had a problem RF fixed it."
Steve Marchant
Verified Buyer
"Great products and support but documentation could be better."
Hi Steve, thank you for taking the time to review RF Solutions. Lovely to hear that you are pleased with the product and our service. If you have any suggestions for improving the documentation we are always looking at ways to improve it. Kind wishes from the RF Solutions Team
Graham Fordham
Verified Buyer
"Looking forward to seeing how the protective jacket keeps out the weather on the handset. Excellent delivery time thank you."
DAN WALTERS
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic pre-sales advice; spent quite a while identifying the product that best suits my needs without trying a hard sell. The sales' team's knowledge was super impressive."
Hi Dan, great to hear we were of help to you. Thank you for your lovely feedback about out team. Always happy to help if you have any future questions. All the best, RF Solutions Team!
Trevor Newman
Verified Buyer
"A very pleasant transaction"
Colin Maddocks
"Already reviewed it."
Steve Cliffe
Verified Buyer
"Excellent website, easy to navigate & find what you need. Well priced excellent products to boot! Thanks guys! :-)"
Thank you for the lovely review Steve! Hope you like the new website!
Iain Gillies
Verified Buyer
"Hi I recently bought three Gamma units and the RF Meter. The units were incredibly easy to set up for Tx / Rx use and are very, very impressive in range. However I did experience some difficulties in using them for serial transmission, and the meter wasn't performing as expected. I contacted the help desk and I have to say the service and support I received is an absolute credit to the company. The meter needed a firmware upgrade and this was arranged (upon return worked perfectly) and my serial issues were quickly resolved by email. The Products have now all been put to good use in a "many-to-one" scenario and so far are working flawlessly. I am very happy to write this review and also to recommend R.F. Solutions. My only criticism would be the cost of courier, which seemed a little on the steep side. Perhaps alternatives could be offered?"
Hi Iain, thank you for your great feedback about our GAMMA module and our tech team. It is great to hear that they were able to help you and got the problems you encounter resolved. Please feel free to contact us in the future if we can help further. Kind regards, all at RF Solutions.
"EZ Text a great bit of kit - needed the extra antenna in my area, but easily installed. Would be great to have more relay outputs (seemingly they might release such a device later this year). Overall very happy with it."
Hi Tom, thank you for your lovely review about the EZTEXT. Great to hear it was a hassle free installation. As soon as we have an update regarding EZTEXT DIN system we shall let you know. All the best.
Smart Storm Ltd
Verified Buyer
"When purchasing online I could not find 1 item so I rang RF and they were very helpful."
Thank you for your kind review. Glad to hear you found what you were looking for!
RF Solutions Ltd is rated 4.55 based on 20 reviews