Retractable Banners on the Cheap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Retractable Banners on the Cheap
Read Retractable Banners on the Cheap Reviews
I made a order before the cut off time at 4:52 eastern time and your company would not change the shipping address. You made me cancel my order and login into your system to make another order. The messed up part of it the delivery date is moved to December 7th in a matter of seconds. Now I have to pay $99 for shipping because I needed it rushed. My original shipping date was Dec 4th on my canceled order( Original Order Reference # 90087672)which would have made it in time for my event. Bad business practice.

Original Order Reference # 90087672
Printing was good but the banners DID NOT retract which defeats the purpose. Wish I could get a refund.
Banner is very blurry and pixilated. There was no proofing before printing by this company. The design was submitted based on specs.
v poor
missing part of the order and no communication when it is coming
The banner arrived blank on both sides. Still trying to get a replacement. I feel like I am being check to see if I am a criminal. All I did is order the banner and pay for it. I just want a banner with my art work. I am not a criminal that requires extensive investigation on. You see the photos. I don't know what else I can do.
Hi Karen,
Thank you for leaving your review! I'm really sorry about your poor purchase experience and assure you that this is not what we want for our customers. It looks like you have worked with our Customer Love Team regarding this issue. Please feel free to reach out if you have any outstanding questions or concerns regarding the resolution we discussed.
You charged me for these items and I never received them even though i’ve Been at the business throughout the day to receive them.
We received the banner. We were very excited about it. The graphic turned out grainier than expected (this error could have been on our end due to graphic quality but it looked great in the rendering). What really is disappointing is that the banner tore down the middle the first time it was allowed to roll back into the case. It is now unuseable.
Shipping Information Order Date: 1/8/2020

Brad Garneau
9100 Cr MLK Jr St N 1104
st petersburg, FL, 33702
United States
Your order should arrive by:
1/16/2020

UP delivery Date is stating 1/18/2020
When I called UPS they Said it's being Delivered by the USPS???
Is this why it's delayed? This was not shipped until 1/13/2020.
Your Website Guarantee's shipping within 24 hrs!
This Shipped 72 Hrs after order!
This delay will cause the banner to arrive TOO LATE!!!
01/17/2020 WAS THE LATEST I CAN WAIT!
I'm STILL WAITING FOR YOU CALL BACK AS WELL!!
AND A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY!!!!!
What I submitted is now what showed up. It’s as though no one looked at the proof before shipping as it was nothing Like what I had ordered. I submitted an issue ticket on the website and did not get a response, even asking what needed to be done to rectify the situation.

Now I have two retractable banners I can’t use and still need two that I originally ordered.
Not good at all
The product did not reflect the image specs sent to me and submitted.
The banner I ordered was nothing at all what I ordered? I'm not sure what happened? I submitted two photos, one with what it should have been and the other what came? I had taken a photo of it. My husband passed on Sunday, I was in and out of Hospice and didn't open it up until last Saturday or I would have responded sooner.
The retractable feature is wonky and it takes multiple times to get it straight. The logo is blurred yet no one said "we need better art". We submitted paperwork for tax exemption and it has yet to be acknowledged or given.
I didn't receive one of my banners and another was completed. They've been most cooperative in working this out.
No one checked the banner as it came out of the printer. The graphic was printed at about 200x scale, so you couldn't even make it out, as it was only about 1/4 of just the logo in the top corner. I cannot believe that no one saw it before it shipped, and to think they didn't stop and say, "hm, that doesn't look right..." Just so unprofessional. Will not be ordering again.
Awful awful awful. Got my banner. They definitely do not have quality control at their company Bc no one would of sent that banner out like it was. Pathetic. Best part. No one from customer service is helping. I want my money back. And your customer service is as bad as your work you produce. Sickening
The allowed me to use my PO Box for the shipping address, they don’t ship to P.O. Boxes. I give them my office Address for reDelivery, they redeliver it back to the PO Box. Of course, it was returned again by UPS. It’s professionally Unacceptable. It’s been over a month! I still haven’t seen the banner. Put something in place to reject PO Boxes. Reps could be kinder.
I ordered a stand up banner, put a rush on the order and shipping. I even called to make sure everything was set with shipping. Was ensured that all was good... then found out two days later my banner would not arrive as promised.

Retractable banners was kind enough to refund my order in full. But, I’m missing a marketing opportunity.
Retractable Banners on the Cheap is rated 4.52 based on 902 reviews