Retractable Banners on the Cheap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Retractable Banners on the Cheap
Read Retractable Banners on the Cheap Reviews
Tesy
test
One arrived damaged and I couldn’t get it out of the holder. See attached
Your website is really hard to use. You do not show my prior orders. The cart is slow to update. You need a major overhaul.
I have an issue with a wrinkled top corner that is not attached correctly to the top frame. I sent in a picture and a discription, asking for help in fixing. No reply up to now.
I was disappointed that the logo was fuzzy although I sent a higher resolution photo as requested. I ordered two banners at the same time and one had a fuzzy logo and the other one didn't.
Your tool for creating banners needs to be easier to use. For example, the text is very hard to use, yea its not when you get used to it, but it took me almost 25 minutes of messing with it to get the trick down. Maybe have sample text fill a space once they drag it, so they can see what is being modified.
My banner is very blurry and poor quality.
The banner does not retract well at all
The website was hard to use when creating the banner. it required frequent refreshes in just to save and I had to redo the same work a bunch of times because it would refuse to save if too many changes were made at one time. Still waiting for my banner. It was supposed to ship 5 days ago but apparently has not left the facility yet.
very difficult to customize design and review of final design is so small and hard to see details so it is a gamble if the final result will turn out good or not.
Was disappointed that the order was pixel. Would of liked to review what the final version looked like prior to printing.
Would not of moved forward with the sign.
Two of the pictures were very pixelated. It looks pretty bad. I wish they would have called me to let me know they couldn’t use the pictures that I sent to them. I would never send this out looking like this, knowing it would represent my company. It would be nice if they would do it over again,
The pictures on the banner are SO pixilated. It's horrible. I would think that if it was that bad that the company would let you know how bad the pictures look and ask if I would like to send in better pictures. So disappointed.
It was easy to put together and the timing of getting it was awesome. I do appreciate that. I am just sad about how it looks.
website issues and conflicting help answers made this a difficult transaction
I got two banners, one was great, perfect, the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. The second was not, and had they messaged me prior about the image, or what may need to be fixed, I would have uploaded a different one. They didn't, and now I'm dealing with a sub par second banner. That isn't something I'm bery happy about considering.
Banner was damaged along with stand upon arrival. Missed my presentation event due to not having the banner available.
Retractable Banners on the Cheap is rated 4.52 based on 912 reviews