Retractable Banners on the Cheap Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Retractable Banners on the Cheap
"I absolutely loved my order!"
"Banner arrived in the time promised. Quality is great and so is the pricing!! I will definitely order again!"
"good job!!!!!!"
"The pictures on the banner are SO pixilated. It's horrible. I would think that if it was that bad that the company would let you know how bad the pictures look and ask if I would like to send in better pictures. So disappointed. It was easy to put together and the timing of getting it was awesome. I do appreciate that. I am just sad about how it looks."
"Great quality! Easy to create! Timely delivery!"
"They look better and I expected, and I received them within days of ordering!"
"Super easy to use interface. Lightning fast response customer service. But the best of all is the amazing quality retractable banners you made for us. They're perfection!"
"Looks amazing!"
"The quality and the service was excellent. Delivery was awesome and fast."
"website issues and conflicting help answers made this a difficult transaction"
"Quality printing and very sturdy feeling sign."
"good customer service; listened to my concern and did their best to help resolve it."
"Good quality. Super easy to put up. Easy to carry. Can be used indoor or outdoor. The only thing to note is that it won't work on a windy day. Need some weight or anchoring."
"Banner turned out beautiful and was delivered fast."
"Great quality!"
"Well-designed, compact package (the base crossbar feet swivel in and out and the stand fits into a slot in the base), strong vinyl material, good printing, and good tension spring on the banner. Note that the height is not adjustable."
"Easy to use & set up my banner. Super reasonable."
"i Love it"
"Ordered two banners & they came quickly and the artwork turned out perfectly!"
"I was very impressed with quality of the banner, the fast shipping and most of all, the 60%off discount I was able to avail. Will definitely recommend to everyone I know. Thank you!"
Retractable Banners on the Cheap is rated 4.84 based on 132 reviews