Retractable Banners on the Cheap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Retractable Banners on the Cheap
Read Retractable Banners on the Cheap Reviews
The banner I ordered was nothing at all what I ordered? I'm not sure what happened? I submitted two photos, one with what it should have been and the other what came? I had taken a photo of it. My husband passed on Sunday, I was in and out of Hospice and didn't open it up until last Saturday or I would have responded sooner.
Great product, fast shipping
Excellent customer service, excellent product, great value for price. Definitely recommend!
I am very pleased with the banners. These make a professional impression.
The retractable feature is wonky and it takes multiple times to get it straight. The logo is blurred yet no one said "we need better art". We submitted paperwork for tax exemption and it has yet to be acknowledged or given.
The banner was of great quality and arrived in a timely manner; I appreciate that it came with the stand as well; it was a steal for the price and I'm very happy with it.
Colors and quality were great
Banner was received very quickly which I loved. It was exactly like what was ordered. Only thing I would have like to change was when creating the banner there was more choice on spacing size between lines. Other than that, quite happy.
Perfect banner, just at we designed it. Arrived one day early.
Met and exceeded my expectations. I will buy again.
It arrived quickly and looks fantastic. Would use them again. Gary Livesay USA Grass Golf
Awesome customer service. Thank you guys!!
Would do business with again.
The banner was very nice. High quality material and very sturdy. I wish I had been able to see the preview more clearly because the images were a little blurry. Overall, I would recommend them and would be sure to use the highest quality images so ensure the best results.
The website was hard to use when creating the banner. it required frequent refreshes in just to save and I had to redo the same work a bunch of times because it would refuse to save if too many changes were made at one time. Still waiting for my banner. It was supposed to ship 5 days ago but apparently has not left the facility yet.
Banners are very sturdy and professionally printed. They got here in less than a week, just in time for a big trade show.
I didn't receive one of my banners and another was completed. They've been most cooperative in working this out.
Could not be happier with my banner. It shipped super quick, looks amazing, and was an unbelievable price. Highly highly recommended!
The Banner arrived much faster than I expected. The banner looks good, and easy to set up. Only issue is when you pull up the banner, it shows the bottom area and you have to adjust the height of banner to hide it.
Cool banner! I did a lot of price checking before I purchased and this was the best deal. I did my own design and the banner came out perfectly! The only thing is when you're packing it up, you have to make sure it rolls up in the center, otherwise you can't get it back in properly.
Retractable Banners on the Cheap is rated 4.61 based on 203 reviews