Real Travelling Reviews

About Real Travelling: Be a real traveller - small group adventures for 18-30s

hello@realtravelling.com

121-123 Mount Pleasant, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 1QR

Tell us how Real Travelling made you happy

"Good prices, easy to book, helpful advisors."
Thanks for getting in touch Agne, your feedback is much appreciated!
"Easy to do"
Thanks for your review!
"The Real Travelling team have been absolutely fantastic in helping me get my trip booked - from assuaging fears about being a solo traveller to finding the best deals for me, the team have been super helpful and I am really excited for the adventure. Special mentions to Emma and Kali for spending endless time with me on phones, emails and online chats - thanks guys!"
Hey Sharlene. Thanks for your review! We'll pass your feedback on to Emma and Kali. If there's anything else you need before you go, just get in touch :)
"The ‘Experience Tanzania & Zanzibar’ trip was absolutely amazing! The guides were incredible, the itinerary was perfect and I got to have a great experience with a fantastic group of new people who I now call my friends. Africa stole my heart and I can’t wait to go back!"
Real Travelling is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews