Real Travelling Reviews

Be a real traveller - small group adventures for 18-30s

hello@realtravelling.com

121-123 Mount Pleasant, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 1QR

Tell us how Real Travelling made you happy
I have an awesome time on the trip to Bali! There was a variety of things to do, enough time to rest, and I was luckily enough to be put with a really nice and fun group. The accommodation was suitable and I loved the villa! Only constructive feedback - it would be good to have a couple more days where we didnt need to start early. Also, it would be good if the group leader could give information about the places we're visiting (e.g. history, things to do/see, etc.)
Thank you for your review Deepti, we're so glad you had a great time! We'll pass your suggestions to our product team for further improvements 😊
Real travelling kept in regular contact in the lead up to my trip and afterwards. They were very well organised and I felt that I had been given all the information I needed in order to prepare for the trip.
Thanks for your review Laura, we really appreciate it! 😊
Emma was amazing she kept checking up to see how I was going and answered any questions or worries I had so quickly. It was like she was there beside me when making the booking. Real 5 star service, cant wait to jet off to NZ now! :D
Thanks for your review Meg! We are on hand to help every step of the way; hope you have an amazing time in New Zealand! 😊
I was expecting a great trip, of course the beautiful landscapes help a lot, but Tom and Shelby has made it incredibly special. I felt safe in that bus while driving to spectacular places everyday. They both made everyday unique and unforgettable. I cannot thank them enough for such a wonderful experience
Great to hear you had such a good time - thanks for letting us know ;)
Unforgettable adventures in a unique and personalized way
Thanks Rocio 👍
Good, easy to book would use again
great news, thanks for your review :-)
Was not impressed with the guide (Braam) at all. He kept changing the itinerary, which is absolutely fine, but getting information from him was just like pulling teeth. We kept having to ask separately because he never once sat us all down and said 'ok so this is what we're doing tomorrow...' He clearly is very inexperienced, so maybe should be paired up with someone who actually knows what they're doing.
Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear that you were not impressed with your guide. We will take your comments on board and discuss the issue with our local team. We do, however, hope that you enjoyed your time at the reserve and in South Africa as a whole :)
The Real Traveling team were fab from start to finish. They were on hand to answer any of my questions (especially about what to pack). I went on the Hello Philippines trip and had the best time of my life. Can’t wait to pick my next one!
Hi Lucy - thanks for your review! We're pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time in the Philippines, it is such a beautiful place! Let us know when it's time for your next trip and we'll be happy to give you some ideas!
I was really worried that the experience holiday to Thailand may have not lived up to its promises...however Intro Travel and the tour were amazing, well planned, good timing, perfect connections, excellent tour guides, little surprises along the way, it was everything and so much more... one of the best holidays. I was travelling independently and the group interaction was amazing/ the tour leader was all inclusive with the right balance of looking after people/ making sure people were informed and safe/ and fun. There was a good mix of tourist sights but also a good mix of more off the beaten track experiences too. Literally could not praise this company high enough for the effort and organization that went into creating a 10/10 holiday/experience.. everything was top marks, the cooking class/ temples/ yoga/ massage/ accommodation/ meals/ sights and places taken... well done
Thank you so much for your lovely review Nola, we are so happy to hear that the trip to Thailand lived up to your expectations!
Easy to book but needs to be clear that passport details will be needed as I’ve booked but still waiting for passport to arrive so can’t enter details for a while
Hi Jake, thank you for your review and feedback, we will take this on board 😊
Excellent fast service
Thank you for your review Katie! We hope you have an amazing time on your trip ✈️
Amazing service
Hi Millie, thank you for your review! We hope you have an amazing time on your trip 😊
The booking process was incredibly smooth. Everything was so clear on the screen. I knew what all of my booking options were without having to search for them. I knew exactly how much my trip will cost me. I can’t wait to get to Thailand with Real Travelling. Thank you for making finding the perfect trip so easy and effortless.
Hi Alycia, thank you so much for your review. We are so happy to hear that we made booking your perfect trip easy and effortless! Don't forget to keep in touch and have an amazing time in Thailand ✈️
Good prices, easy to book, helpful advisors.
Thanks for getting in touch Agne, your feedback is much appreciated!
Easy to do
Thanks for your review!
The Real Travelling team have been absolutely fantastic in helping me get my trip booked - from assuaging fears about being a solo traveller to finding the best deals for me, the team have been super helpful and I am really excited for the adventure. Special mentions to Emma and Kali for spending endless time with me on phones, emails and online chats - thanks guys!
Hey Sharlene. Thanks for your review! We'll pass your feedback on to Emma and Kali. If there's anything else you need before you go, just get in touch :)
The ‘Experience Tanzania & Zanzibar’ trip was absolutely amazing! The guides were incredible, the itinerary was perfect and I got to have a great experience with a fantastic group of new people who I now call my friends. Africa stole my heart and I can’t wait to go back!
Real Travelling is rated 4.71 based on 17 reviews