Rapid IT Ltd Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Rapid IT Ltd

How would you rate Rapid IT Ltd ?

"Quick and fast service and very Reasonable"
"Great little laptop, bought it for my diploma work, great price. Only one small mark on the lid, that something that doesn't bother me. Great little buy"
"Product and installed software as described. Delivered quickly. No fuss order. Will definitely consider ordering from them again."
"Excellent service always prompt and good descriptions of products. Have made several purchases of various types of computer, have recommended to several friends and colleagues who have always been equally pleased with their purchases First class people to deal with and great value."
"Good product, good price, and promptly delivered. Have bought many items from Rapid IT, and have always been completely satisfied."
"So far so good. I was happy with spec and pricing. Fast delivery with the equipment professional packed. Equipment matched the description and worked out of the box. I had one small query which they resolved and responded to very quickly. I'm happy and would use them again- what more can I say !"
"Great Product, I asked them to put windows 7 on instead of 10, and there was no problem. Received the next day! Great company!"
"First class item and service as usual."
"The computer was of highly modular design and easily allowed me to instantly upgrade it with all the components from my dead computer and it worked straight away. It was not dusty inside but clean and the casing was without dings or serious wear."
"In my three dealings with Rapid IT I have found them most helpful and their service is excellent and speedy.I cannot fault them in any way. I am 100% happy with their service to me. Les Camber"
"My order of 2x Dell monitors arrived promptly and were well packaged. Monitors are as described and work perfectly. Loving having so much screen space."
"I have been buying from Rapid IT for users, and if there is ever a problem, it is dealt with. This is a sign of a very good company."
"Ordered it, Got it next day, Opened switched on, Used. Simple. Just as you advertised. Thanks. Will be ordering again."
"Helpful and obliging support people are available over the telephone at Rapid IT. Buying a replacement display screen is not something I do lightly because it takes several weeks for my brain to adjust to the changes and does it put up a fight! The screen however was in physically very good shape and after the five days it took me to get my brain to accept the basic visual settings I am using it without too much protest by that jelly which fills the space between my ears. I will very probably be making further purchases of Windows PCs and laptops from Rapid IT in the months to come."
"Items always exactly as described. Always ready to use straight out of the box. Excellent service at at fair price. I also like the fact that they use MailChimp , features ensure no cockups or misunderstanding."
"Excellent prices compared to other vendors, fast delivery and a small issue was dealt with promptly. This is my second pc from Rapid IT, first one lasted over 6 years, I then upgraded it and passed it to family. Hope this pc lasts as long!"
"Not only speedy delivery but excellent packaging as well."
"Bought a monitor off this company, arrived very quickly and in the condition described"
"2nd purchase from Rapid IT and both times they were very quick, sent exactly what was requested and their prices were excellent. Will use again when necessary and would not hesitate to recommend."
"Previous customer who has returned due to excellent value. Will use again and tell others."
Rapid IT Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 186 reviews