Rapid IT Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rapid IT Ltd
Read Rapid IT Ltd Reviews

About Rapid IT Ltd:

We are a Lancashire-based, family-run business and are proud to hold over 20 years of award-winning service and experience. We are passionate about what we do, and this is recognisable in every aspect of our business.

Whether we are helping our customers save money with competitively priced equipment - or doing our bit for the environment by buying, recycling and extensively extending the life IT hardware, we really care about what we do.

We prioritise our exceptional customer service, aim to exceed any and all expectations and hope to create long-lasting relationships with our customers. Whether you’re looking for technology to serve your business, staff or students, we endeavour to take away some of the financial strain incorporated with replacing IT equipment whilst upholding extensive warranties.

For us, it’s not just about the quick sale of equipment. Instead, we care about your business or school having the best tech solutions to suit your budget. Because of this, we are here to help from start to finish, and long after that, to ensure all your technological needs are met.

Working alongside our community is very important to us, and we are the first to admit that IT systems and technical jargon can be confusing and time-consuming. To help, we are happy to offer free advice for schools or businesses looking for technological support.

By stretching budgets whilst simultaneously improving technology, schools & businesses can be left to focus on what really matters. Making IT simple for you is our top priority.

info@rapidit.co.uk

Tech Warehouse, Wyre Street,

Tell us how Rapid IT Ltd made you happy
Have ordered from Rapid many times now and never been disappointed. Always good quality and well priced. Will be ordering again before too long.
Very happy with the laptop I ordered, very fast delivery very happy,
Great advice and customer service from Rapid IT. Would highly recommend.
Rapid IT make it incredibly simple to buy excellent condition refurb PC's and laptops. I've bought 3 this year for the office, all expertly set up and ready to go with no issues, wouldn't look anywhere else.
Speedy dispatch and delivery. Good communication. Laptop very well pa led. Delivery driver very polite. All round very good . Laptop very good...as described.
Very helpful and fast postage with courier.
Excellent service again. Easy to order. Delivery excellent. Laptop superb. Just what I wanted. Highly recommend.
Computer works as expected and with no glitches or problems. Delivery was fast and the purchase was easy
I bought a laptop to start an online class. My laptop was delivered and the charger was broke and as such I missed my lecture on the first day. I spoke to Recce who sent me out another charger and promised compensation will be given to me but I waited and nobody contacted me I am extremely disappointed with the service
Have purchased from rapid-it 4 times before and every time i have never had a problem with the laptops their after sales is second to none and the technical dept very helpfill will use again when needed great company many thanks
Purchased a HP 400 g1. It was delivered quickly and efficiently by Parcelforce. The machine was almost mint. Bought it as stand-by
machine to complement my two laptops, but its performance is so impressive, I now use it as the main device. Gave tech service a bell simply to discuss a windows 10 activation query and the call was answered promptly. Very good service.
Fast service and sorted out a technical query straight away.
very good service great laptop thanks
Excellent supplier of properly reconditioned PCs. Great value and products.
We’ve used Rapid IT a number of times for refurbished computers. They’re extremely efficient and easy to deal with. Will no doubt use again in the future
Excellent service
Quick delivery, well packaged
I had never heard of this company until very recently. I was looking for a refurbished pc at a reasonable cost and certainly was not disappointed with my choice. Rapid IT delivered quickly in a well packaged box and the pc spec was good value for money.
As described,good quality .Would have been 5stars apart from the wifi USB,poor quality as the casing broke as soon as I tried to take it out of the USB port .apart from that good value for money.
Good and fast service.
Best price and on my doorstep in less than 24 hours. What more do you want!
Rapid IT Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 262 reviews