Rapid IT Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Rapid IT Ltd
Read Rapid IT Ltd Reviews

About Rapid IT Ltd:

We are a Lancashire-based, family-run business and are proud to hold over 20 years of award-winning service and experience. We are passionate about what we do, and this is recognisable in every aspect of our business.

Whether we are helping our customers save money with competitively priced equipment - or doing our bit for the environment by buying, recycling and extensively extending the life IT hardware, we really care about what we do.

We prioritise our exceptional customer service, aim to exceed any and all expectations and hope to create long-lasting relationships with our customers. Whether you’re looking for technology to serve your business, staff or students, we endeavour to take away some of the financial strain incorporated with replacing IT equipment whilst upholding extensive warranties.

For us, it’s not just about the quick sale of equipment. Instead, we care about your business or school having the best tech solutions to suit your budget. Because of this, we are here to help from start to finish, and long after that, to ensure all your technological needs are met.

Working alongside our community is very important to us, and we are the first to admit that IT systems and technical jargon can be confusing and time-consuming. To help, we are happy to offer free advice for schools or businesses looking for technological support.

By stretching budgets whilst simultaneously improving technology, schools & businesses can be left to focus on what really matters. Making IT simple for you is our top priority.

info@rapidit.co.uk

Tech Warehouse, Wyre Street,

Tell us how Rapid IT Ltd made you happy
PC came extremely quickly and runs superb, would have had 5 stars if supplied correct power cable, thankfully i found a spare.
Brilliant service from start to finish
Excellent products. Fast delivery. Great service. I phones the sales team with an enquiry prior to purchase and were friendly, knowledgeable and provided instant response.
Very clean appearance, good feel with the keyboard, nice and crisp. Clean screen . Excellent, rapid delivery which is greatly appreciated. Obviously not a fast machine and still looking for suitable software for my purposes. The battery is completely shot. Can't hold a charge at all. but not really an issue as I don't intend to be travelling around to use. Might look into a new battery if they are available.
We purchased a reconditioned HP notebook from Rapid in February 2021. All arrangements were smooth and it was delivered in excellent order - looking as new. Very satisfied and I would recommend RapidIT.
As always, very professional and great value. 5 stars
Super reliable delivery, solid reliable hardware. Good price!! No issues seen since power up, a week ago. Cheers Guys
Great service and good value laptop. Really simple process and would definitely recommend.
I was happy with the service and product. Would use this company again and recommend it to anyone who is looking for a reasonable product.
I cannot speak highly enough about the quality of service and the computer. I bought a Lenovo S510 which is in excellent condition. It was despatched on the day it was ordered. Packaging was just perfect. Will use this company again.
Fantastic service. I ordered a refurb all in one PC. Came next day. Excellent condition, as good as new. Competitive price. I will recommend to anyone on a budget that needs top quality used equipment.
I purchased a Lenovo ThinkPad x250 Laptop, which was delivered after only 2 days. I had an initial problem setting up the computer but a phone call, that was answered immediately, put me in touch with a Rapid IT expert who guided me thru the setup. This worked seamlessly and the expert went on to help me set up my Windows 10 profile. The whole process was swiftly and efficiently executed. I can highly recommend Rapid IT.
What an excellent customer service and product. I will be recommending to everybody
very pleased with laptop i received works well & rapid it were quick to tell me the one i ordered was not in stock but offered me a simaler one which i thought was very thoughtful of them. i would recomend rapid it ltd to anyone.
Great items to choose from at very reasonable price, Quick and easy on line ordering and very efficient company to deal with, highly recomend them
Apart from maybe putting more specific details on the listing and open case photos I couldn't really improve on the website or ordering process. Clear information in communications and good tracking, speedy despatch and delivery. Really pleased with what I got, well packaged and as described. In summary very pleased and would use again.
Have ordered from Rapid many times now and never been disappointed. Always good quality and well priced. Will be ordering again before too long.
Very happy with the laptop I ordered, very fast delivery very happy,
Great advice and customer service from Rapid IT. Would highly recommend.
Rapid IT make it incredibly simple to buy excellent condition refurb PC's and laptops. I've bought 3 this year for the office, all expertly set up and ready to go with no issues, wouldn't look anywhere else.
Rapid IT Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 278 reviews