Rapid IT Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Rapid IT Ltd

About Rapid IT Ltd: We are a Lancashire-based, family-run business and are proud to hold over 20 years of award-winning service and experience. We are passionate about what we do, and this is recognisable in every aspect of our business.

Whether we are helping our customers save money with competitively priced equipment - or doing our bit for the environment by buying, recycling and extensively extending the life IT hardware, we really care about what we do.

We prioritise our exceptional customer service, aim to exceed any and all expectations and hope to create long-lasting relationships with our customers. Whether you’re looking for technology to serve your business, staff or students, we endeavour to take away some of the financial strain incorporated with replacing IT equipment whilst upholding extensive warranties.

For us, it’s not just about the quick sale of equipment. Instead, we care about your business or school having the best tech solutions to suit your budget. Because of this, we are here to help from start to finish, and long after that, to ensure all your technological needs are met.

Working alongside our community is very important to us, and we are the first to admit that IT systems and technical jargon can be confusing and time-consuming. To help, we are happy to offer free advice for schools or businesses looking for technological support.

By stretching budgets whilst simultaneously improving technology, schools & businesses can be left to focus on what really matters. Making IT simple for you is our top priority.

Wyre Street

Click Here

Tell us how Rapid IT Ltd made you happy

"Easy transaction, bought 2 Lenovo pc towers, great value machines! Also phoned a few days later with an unrelated windows issue and Reece pointed me in the right direction. Will certainly use these guys again!"
"Great product providing a very cost effective solution to my computing needs. Arrived in super fast time. A missing second HDD was dealt with promptly and efficiently. I feel a real measure of a company is how they look after the customer. Buy with confidence from Rapid IT."
"Had a few minor problems but soon sorted by the excellent customer support. I have purchased a few laptops from the company over a few years, always been excellent . Would highly recommend the company ."
"Very fast delivery - ordered on Wednesday received pc on Friday. Pc very good condition and very fast. I don't normally write reviews but in this case I have to hand it to RAPIDIT for the value of the spec. of pc. I would recommend them to anyone seeking a fast/low cost pc. In the future I would certainly use them again"
"Excellent delivery and customer service"
"Always great service and products."
"Fantastic service, ask a question and it is dealt with immediately. High quality kit supplied, never had an issue, would recommend."
"Customer service = 5star price = 5star Delivery = 5star This is the 3rd item I have had from these guys, they are excellent"
"System was good and so was the price support was excellent when I problem sort in Half hour delivery on time and one day"
"Bought several pc's loved the years from rapid it. Have received excellent service , quick response. So far have been pleased with the products purchased. Good company to deal with."
"Over the years my wife has bought a number of laptops, which all have performed really well. The latest Toshiba is by far the best. Not only does it look new it meets everything I need in a laptop without paying a huge price. It came on the expected date. Very well wrapped with eco material. I will not hesitant to buy again, and have recommended friends."
"it came on time and in good condition"
"Fantastic service, laptop delivered next day & spot on. Thank you"
"Happy with delivery was within 48hrs from order placed. Product not quite as described only a minor deal but still advert described DVD RW I received a DVD Rom this reads the CDs. so I can install the software but I can't burn data so i have had to purchases a USB DVD drive £22.00 Another Issue I had was windows would not activate I had to purchase a new license total of £8.50 from website London computers which I recommend they have legit windows license for cheap. The machine had minor marks & a frayed cable which I fixed with electrical tape. this was described int he advert which I accept I understood this was a 2nd hand recondition pc so I expected that. Overall All I am happy with the product for the price I paid £250 i 7 Processor 8gb Ram 240 GB SSD this is value for money you won't find a pc with this spec in your local computer store new. I would buy from this company again and recommend to my friends and family. 8 /10 My Score My Experience"
"Without doubt this the best on line company to deal with ,being 96 I did some assistance which was freely and quickly dealt with ,I was aware at all times what was going on with my order ,and delivery was very fast, I repeat everything went so smoothly. Thanks for all concerned."
"Great prices and swift service. Good quality laptop and all packaged well and in good working order. Third time I've ordered from here and never any problems."
"Very pleased with the laptop,only criticism that it was not activated with microsoft, details of the coa were not easy to read"
"delivery was good item's are also nice and clean and in good working order"
"Machine works great straight our of the box - very pleased"
"Only had the computer a few days. But really happy with the quality of the computer. It quick and in very good condition. Delivery was very quick and it was so well package there was no risk of any damage during transport Email a query that RapidIT responded to with 24 hours. I have nothing bad to say at all and will recommend to family and friends and will buy again."
Rapid IT Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 221 reviews