Rapid IT Ltd Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Rapid IT Ltd

How would you rate Rapid IT Ltd ?

Keith Aggas
Verified Buyer
"Ordered it, Got it next day, Opened switched on, Used. Simple. Just as you advertised. Thanks. Will be ordering again."
Christopher Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Helpful and obliging support people are available over the telephone at Rapid IT. Buying a replacement display screen is not something I do lightly because it takes several weeks for my brain to adjust to the changes and does it put up a fight! The screen however was in physically very good shape and after the five days it took me to get my brain to accept the basic visual settings I am using it without too much protest by that jelly which fills the space between my ears. I will very probably be making further purchases of Windows PCs and laptops from Rapid IT in the months to come."
Melvyn Davies
Verified Buyer
"Items always exactly as described. Always ready to use straight out of the box. Excellent service at at fair price. I also like the fact that they use MailChimp , features ensure no cockups or misunderstanding."
"Excellent prices compared to other vendors, fast delivery and a small issue was dealt with promptly. This is my second pc from Rapid IT, first one lasted over 6 years, I then upgraded it and passed it to family. Hope this pc lasts as long!"
Rick Corbett
Verified Buyer
"Not only speedy delivery but excellent packaging as well."
Andy Russell
Verified Buyer
"Bought a monitor off this company, arrived very quickly and in the condition described"
SIAN JOYCE
Verified Buyer
"2nd purchase from Rapid IT and both times they were very quick, sent exactly what was requested and their prices were excellent. Will use again when necessary and would not hesitate to recommend."
Aidan Venn
Verified Buyer
"Previous customer who has returned due to excellent value. Will use again and tell others."
Olegs Kiselovs
Verified Buyer
"I have already bought from You in the past and very happy with desktop PC. It's working perfectly. Thank You. You are professionals. Oleg"
"Great product and really good customer service"
John Garnham
Verified Buyer
"Rapid IT is a excellent firm, I have dealt with them for about 2 years, and have received service. I have purchased a notepad first,it did not work, 1Email and it was replaced in 24 hours, have bought another notepad its been working fine, have just bought a Dell tower and am very pleased with it. I would reccomend them to anyone. Thank you Rapid IT"
MR DAVID L FARNSWORTH
Verified Buyer
"GAVE ME INFORMATION ON HOW TO SOLVE A CONECTION PROBLEM."
"Great desktop everything works fast service machine in very good condition and well packed"
"Laptop arrived so quickly, well packaged, better quality than it looked in the picture and at an amazing price. Works really well and exceeded my expectations. Thanks."
"Great products, exactly As described on the web site. All software pre loaded and working perfectly. Top work!"
Ian Saxil-Nielsen
Verified Buyer
"Received it in excellent time and the quality was better than I expected."
Ben Littley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, great price just a good allround company to deal with."
Keith Schmechel
Verified Buyer
"Price for the computer was excellent, I ordered at lunchtime and it arrived the next morning! Fantastic company."
John Atkinson
Verified Buyer
"Small problem with computer as delivered but soon sorted with their technical department"
"high speed service."