Quotezone.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Quotezone.co.uk
"I found Quotezone's website extremely easy to use with a very straight forward approach it was for me probably the best of all the comparison sites I used. By fare the best and will use again for a quick and easy way to find the best deals. Well done."
Mark Wilson
Verified Buyer
"Always use quotezone for my insurance quotes.Seems to be more thorough than other sites."
Patrick Defreitas
Verified Buyer
"Honestly my experience with wisedriving has been absolutely great would recommend to anyone thanks to what i found on quotezone .co.uk always give the best quotes"
Muhammad Siddiqui
Verified Buyer
"Cheapest quote that I could fine on any comparison website! Quick and easy"
Barry Smith
Verified Buyer
"very easy to use and very good rates and helpful ."
Giles Curry-Smith
Verified Buyer
"I have always found Quotezone prices competitive on a like for like and better for the same cover and would recommend anyone to get a quote from them"
Scott Guest
Verified Buyer
"Offered the cheapest deal, plenty of variety and was very quick and easy to do. I often recommend to friends and family and will continue to use this site."
Magdalena Szarek
Verified Buyer
"Try and You'll see there is cheapest insurance then somewhere else. Trust me."
"Found them very helpful and easy to deal with great people"
John Kerby
"Quick and easy"
"Finding quotezone easy to to complete, quick to provide various quotes was even able to insure for doing chinese takeaway deliveries as well as my job as a carer it also saved me £100. What's not to like. Will certainly recommend"
Peter Balmbra
Verified Buyer
"very quick and very efficient service getting me exactly the insurance that I needed"
Robert Harris
Verified Buyer
"Great site, easy to use, and found my cheapest liability insurance quote through quotezone, so overall really pleased😃👍"
Tasir Vahora
Verified Buyer
"This is best side for insurance"
"The search was well worth it, I saved a lot on my insurance compared to the previous one."
"Very good site for comparing car insurance."
"Quotezone is by far the cream of price comparison sites..... Would highly recommend"
"excellent service from start to finish....well done, no hassle"
"Much cheaper than other places. This is the second time that I have used them."
"excellent site, beat my insurance renewal price. i was very pleased to find a quote for half the price of what my insurance company was offering me after 1 year. saved me a lot of money so i am super happy."
Quotezone.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 1,191 reviews