Quotezone.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Quotezone.co.uk
Muhammad Salman
Verified Buyer
"Good over all experience Satisfied"
Mark Lockwood
Verified Buyer
"I went on quote zone to try and find a better deal for our insurance on a pickup. Everywhere we went it was quite pricey. They got us not only a better deal than we had previously but also were able to make monthly payments instead of yearly! Also got a bigger discount when we actually booked the insurance because of a longer time of no claims! Thank you!"
William Malam
"They are on the ball"
Michael Loader
Verified Buyer
"There were a few good quotes that without Quotezone I would not have been able to find on my own.So I thamkyou."
Mariella Lloyd
Verified Buyer
"easy to organise, quick to obtain quote and reasonable price."
India Woods
Verified Buyer
"Saved a lot of Money using Quote zone 😄👍"
"Very competitive prices offered in comparison to the the most common websites most people know. Used last year for my renewal. Would definitely recommend to family and friends."
Kenneth Mackay
Verified Buyer
"So easy to use then the process with the insurance company was completed very quickly"
Abdus Sabur
Verified Buyer
"i looking for car insurance could not find any good price any where but found in quotezone."
Ola Tobi Bankole
"it's very rely able."
Julia Williams
Verified Buyer
"Having checked a few comparison sites quotezone had, by far the best deals, better even than the insurance brokers they quoted could do! I called the insurance company with my quote but, even though no details needed changing they were unable to match the quotezone price and instructed me to go back online and buy through quotezone. I have no idea how they do it but they are definitely the best place to buy insurance."
"Quick and easy website always helpful definatly use again"
David Reed
Verified Buyer
"Having used numerous comparison websites in the normaly tedious pursuit of the best deal for my various motor insurances, I came upon Quotezone. The process was simple and very quick and they managed to find several insurance providers at considerably less then their competitors. I will definitely be using them again."
Zeus Mubiru
Verified Buyer
"Before you go to any comparison web site try Quote.co.uk you will be surprised with them."
Sadiq Ibrahim
"Hassle free service"
Dayna Coyle
Verified Buyer
"Couldn’t believe it after driving for one year my quote was at least £750 cheaper than my first year and the quote which I took of course was the best by far ! Woohoo! I don’t think I’d try anywhere else ever again 10/10 and it was easy peasy."
Michael Hawley
Verified Buyer
"Great site very easy to use"
Julia Chin
"Very good."
"Great site much cheaper than the usual compare sites ! Great job"
Francisco Alves
Verified Buyer
"Fast. Efficient. And most of all the best value for the service provided. Thank you."
Quotezone.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 1,160 reviews