Quotezone.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Quotezone.co.uk
Own Driver, Postal Service
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Excellent service have used quotezone for all my insurance needs .Now have car home and contents caravan and travel insurance all through quotezone.Have recommended it to all my family and friends"
"Good and quick"
"Just a quick and efficient way to check lots of quotes making it so much easier to compare like for like quotes and then contact companies directly."
"Great but expensive."
"Took 5 minutes to get a quote on Quotezone and saved nearly £200 on van insurance"
"Cheaper than rival companies very good so happy"
"Easy to use website and quick and efficient with no hidden costs"
"It was a pleasure using quote zone when my car insurance was up for renewal. I found that quote zone could supply me with the most competitive prices on the market. I would highly recommend them to a friend."
"had what I needed"
"Quotezone didn't just get me the cheapest car insurance, they also got me one of the most well known and trusted providers on the high street."
"quick and easy to use."
"Quick and easy"
"I've used it whenever I needed to get an insurance and it has been very useful. Great prices I recommend!"
"Avery good company which allows cheaper Insurance and quick response."
"Easy site to navigate and obtain quotes."
"Beat my renewal by 75%"
"Always use Quotezone for a good indication of cover and premium prices no one better"
"Great service"
"So easy to use. I saved £150 on my house insurance using Quotezone. Thank you will definitely recommend to my friends and family"
Quotezone.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 1,463 reviews