Quotezone.co.uk Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Quotezone.co.uk
Own Driver, Postal Service
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"Quick and easy. Beat all other sites"
"Good price comparison"
"Easy site to use and quick quotes."
"Fast and easy even I did it"
"I will use Quotezone as a way of assessing the deals out there. The quote I received was higher than those I found on other price comparison sites but the cashback made it competitive but not enough for me to buy via Quotezone."
"Useful website for insurance"
"Compare the market give out free toy when you use them you need to do something similar"
"Useful site, helpful when looking to compare prices"
"More than happy with a saving of 60.00"
"Found the best cheapest price Great"
"Found very reasonable and clear at first. Few other things occurred when i decided to go with the plan"
"as soon as you post your interest you are contacted bay about 10 brokers"
"I found the web site purely by chance having processed all the 4 other majors, to my surprise the same companies came in more than £80 cheaper for exactly the same cover!! I will use you again for sure and already have mentioned you too many friends"
"They didn't"
"got cheap insure and was quick too"
"it provided fast quotes"
"Easy to set up and talk to. Down side was they insured me on wrong car and charged me more insurance for there mistake."
"They didnt make me happy"
"Easy to use and good quotes. It would have been 5, but unfortunately I chose not to have any quotes with a black box, but when I went through the quote with the insurer it was with the box and had to look again."
Quotezone.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 1,463 reviews