QS Supplies Reviews

QS Supplies have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

25% of reviewers recommend QS Supplies
11AM
11AM

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Courier, Own Driver

How would you rate QS Supplies ?

"Ordered a "sit -tight" toilet seat, which required glue (provided). When I came to fit the seat discovered the tube of glue was rock solid. When I contacted QS they asked me to provide a photograph of the "damaged part" (doh!). I did so and after a couple of days was advised (by them!!) to remind them if they hadn't contacted me within a certain number of days. I had to do so and eventually they got back to me advising that a replacement had been sent. As it hadn't arrived after more than a week I contacted the manufacturer ( Croydex) in desperation. They were fantastic and provided a replacement overnight, together with a spare pack of parts to enable me to complete the job. They seem to have quality goods but are useless at customer satisfaction."
"My parcel arrived on a double wooden pallet which was completely unneccessary for the size of the parcel. This pallet was abandoned blocking my driveway by the QS couriers. QS say it is my responsibility to dispose of it. The council are charging me £30 to take it away. QS are not interested. I wonder where they would have left the pallet had I had a house that opened on to a street. NOT IMPRESSED and will not be using QS when I refurbish my other bathroom!!!"
"Ordered a bath for £1774 which was a little cheaper than other suppliers. Was told delivery was today. I was told I would be contacted for delivery arrangements, but no call. Called at 2pm and was assured delivery before 5pm. Called at 4.35pm to ask where it was because I was aware they close at 5pm. No phone call from QS or their delivery driver. Now they're closed until Monday. I have taken a day off for this, and it seems that I will be asked to take another day off to receive this bath losing two days wages. I shall be cancelling this order via the protection of credit card and placing the order elsewhere. Appalling."
"A very pleasant transaction. We ordered several components which did arrive at different times but we were kept informed by email of proceedings and all arrived as promised. we'd certainly use again and recommend"
"Avoid and use Soak instead! Their product was not as described (technical spec was incorrect) and they would not provide a refund, nor admit error - however the two webpages which had the incorrect measurements were updated shortly after my email. Absolutely dishonest company. After spending £500+ with them, They will try to deny you your Consumer Rights and ignore the Sales of Goods Act. If you do use them - use a credit card so you can claim back if they do refuse to recognise your Consumer Rights (and if you have the time, take them to the small claims court!)"
"I rang QS this week and the customer service was amazing. The lady I spoke to couldn't have been more helpful and friendly, and it's this service that will get them happy customers. The reasonable pricing may be what initially makes them look an attractive company but it's the customer service that will keep us as customers."
"We ordered an expensive sink from QS supplies, which came damaged (a corner was bent, so won't sit flush to the worktop), which they refused to replace. QS Supplies won't take any responsibility and had the audacity to try and claim that we damaged the sink! Looking on ebay - there are loads that are bent, so this is a manufacturing problem, (do not buy an Astracast sink!!) and certainly something we did not do. They are in breach of the Consumer Rights Act 2015, and still refuse to replace/refund/repair the sink. Looking at previous reviews, this seems to be a common problem with QS Supplies - something I wish I researched into before placing an order with them. Terrible customer service. Will never, ever, buy from QS Supplies again."
"Fabulous as usual, no dramas, and the delivery actually went through just fine. Was a flawless operation. Staff were great. Never had a drama in 5 years of using them. Wish I could say the same for some other Bathroom Retailers."
"Absolutely effortless. Had a great experience. I thought all was lost, QS came to the rescue! Excellent customer service and excellent communication throughout the process. Progress updates given where appropriate/possible (didn't expect this). Friendly, Efficient, Excellent value for money, Professional...the list goes on. Look no further!"
"From initial contact on the telephone to get a quote, this company was polite, precise. The cost I was quoted was very reasonable. On the day of the delivery, the staff informed on time and were very efficient. The purchase went very smoothly and I will definitely use this company again. Thank you."
"Placed my order in 5 minutes, it's the best products in the UK I will be trusting QS to deliver asap. If delivered on time, i will recommend it to my friends."
"Customer service was excellent. Very happy with my order and speed of delivery. Will certainly be back for more"
"If this company is still in business it proves that people don't read reviews - I made that mistake. They sell at very cheap prices - you will wish you paid double."
"I ordered a shower curtain rail which (eventually) came badly damaged - it was dropped off with no signature by YODEL. It took 2 weeks to replace with one (maybe the same one) that was damaged even worse than the first. I sent it straight back without signing for it and after 3 weeks and despite many phone calls they have not refunded me. They are claiming it has to be checked by the manufacturer despite the fact I effectively never received it. They don't seem to carry any stock - so expect a long wait. I advised them how to package it to prevent damage - they ignored this advice."
"Very efficient. I'm extremely happy with the service and the product that I've purchased."
"Great Communication and Excellent Service. Would Highly recommend"
"Great service as always"
"Although it did take some time in getting my tap delivered. I was contacted and kept in touch of progress during the delay. So all goods now received."
"These people are absolute shysters. Don't even consider buying from them, unless you want your order late and not as described."
"Avoid QS Supplies!! Beware. They have a nice website and the cheapest prices but are an absolute nightmare to deal with. I waited weeks for my items to arrive(2-3days it said when I paid online), but they didn't send my items. I then asked for a refund, but it took weeks of phone calls, emails, their reasons and excuses, and finally getting my bank involved prompted them to refund me. Having read reviews of the company since, it seem a lot of people have had far worse experiences than me."
QS Supplies is rated 2.04 based on 48 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!