Qs Supplies Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Qs Supplies Reviews

Tell us how Qs Supplies made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Not delivered within the stated time. Had to ring and complain. Then received the shower screen after 12 days with the bottom seal strip missing and scratches on the aluminium frame. Obviously a returned item.
Cowboy traders who take your money don't deliver your order and keep your money
Ordered. Dispatched. Arrived. Great product. Great service. Thanks.
All good but took a little bit longer to receive the product just over a week . But very happy with the product & price
Good price, speedy delivery
Straightforward order and delivery of quality product.
Prompt service for reasonable prices
Great service, will use again, Thank You.
Good price and fast delivery with more importantly no damage 😁
Great service and price
excellent service and delivery. well recommended
Very prompt service in these tryimg times
Quick delivery with prompt email updates thank you.
Excellent service.
Excellent quality and reasonable price
I had seen the black granite Reginox kitchen sink that I wanted on a few websites, but QS Supplies had the very best price - both of the sink itself, and the cost of delivery. It was well packaged and delivered quickly, even earlier than I had expected.
Beautiful sink unit, which I absolutely love, and great value and service. Thankyou!!
I found the cost of the taps most competitive. The ordering was easy and delivery as stated.
Everything was good, got what we paid for and on time.
Avoid this Company!!! Honestly the worst company I have Ever dealt with! Delivered my parcel to the wrong address. Delivery driver called me, when delivering to wrong address, very rude, when I tried to explain politely that's not my name or address He told me to F' off and hung up! Refused to give me refund or replacement. Emailed me other customers private details!?! Expected me to sort out some of their errors/problems (I don't work for them!?!) eventually after 2months of complaining and threatening the ombudsman, I got part off the refund back then a further month of complaining, I got the remainder. I'm still €20 out of pocket not to mention the phones bill as they never contact you. You have to do all the chasing up and every time they answer the phone they leave you on hold for at least 20mins. Also no customer skills when communicating with them. Put me under so much stress and worry. Terrible Awful company! Avoid at all costs.
Terrible customer service. No effort to solve problems. I even offered to pay for a solution after so much back and forth and they still haven’t bothered to work with me for resolution. Don’t buy off these guys.
Qs Supplies is rated 3.75 based on 308 reviews