Qs Supplies Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Qs Supplies

Tell us how Qs Supplies made you happy

"Hopeless company. Everything I’ve ordered has been late, dreadful customer services and from experience I now shop with your rivals who are yet to let me down on any of the 6 separate orders like you have."
"Excellent service"
"Even though I ordered very late in the day, they promised next day delivery - and the item (a huge bath screen) was indeed delivered on time, to my surprise and delight. Additionally, the product was the best competitive price I could find on the internet. A happy customer. -FJD"
"The radiator I wanted was in stock and a very competitive price. The service I received was quick and efficient. I will definitely use QS again for my next plumbing requirement"
"QS Supplies claimed that delivery for our bathroom products has been delivered but this isn't true. The courier company has forged the signature but never left any products. So far hundreds of pounds down the drain and they have been unhelpful."
"Great service, great price and quality product. Thanks! :)"
"Happy to say our delivery from QS was in time and all products intact. Telephone help was very good. Overall a very positive experience."
"High quality products."
"Quick and efficient"
"worst experience ever. they got everything wrong; item, delivery, customer service... they keep saying item delivered, when it was never delivered. do not buy from them you are putting yourself into trouble."
"Good products and the service was excellent."
"Have twice emailed for information prior to purchasing, apart from an acknowledgement of receipt of queries, nothing, 4 days so far. After reading the reviews I can see why, only 62% are happy, which means 38% are not, 34.62% (63 reviews) only give 1* - I think it's time to draw stumps and go elsewhere. If I ever get the info requested will the buying be trouble free, not going to take the chance."
"I purchased a shower tray and shower wall and on the same page was extras such a riser kit which to a novice kind of meant you need this. I had a plumber let me down so by the time I got another 6 weeks had passed and he said I did not need the riser kit. I contacted QS who said no they would not take back after 14 days. I explained why it had been so long and was told no, no, no. I asked to speak to the manager Ahmed told he was busy and would call me, never did. I am self employed is an business and understand cash flow, but also if your flexible you get repeat business. For the refund of £50 or so they would have got another order for my mother in law for some £700.00, guess what not now. DONT'T deal with them......!!!!"
"Quick delivery Good price"
"Easy ordering, quick delivery and excellent price."
"Excellent product and service the item arrived on time when they said it would"
"Good product, excellent delivery"
"Would have been five stars if the courier company had contacted me to let me know the time of delivery, as specified on the website, or even just to confirm that the delivery was taking place. Also the bath had a slight scratch (although in my particular installation it doesn't show), and a nut was missing from bath leg set."
"Beautiful tapware, great quality, exactly what I was looking for at a great price! Super fast delivery with no hassels. Thanks Qs Supplies!"
"Excellent service and the product are of good quality and delivered on time. Thanks"
Qs Supplies is rated 3.47 based on 193 reviews