Qs Supplies Reviews

Difficult
Read Qs Supplies Reviews

Tell us how Qs Supplies made you happy
Hi,

I have ordered with QS on the past with no issues as no incorrect or missing parts. This time round two items have missing parts. The tap never had any fixings and they sold a incorrect rapido system. They have NO customer service. They are a third party purchasing from a supplier and they promise to get back to you and never do. This problem has been going on since the 20th of December and til today I’ve received nothing. I will NOT be purchasing from them again.

If you purchase a product and it’s complete, the price is great, your laughing. If you have any sort of item is missing from their end- game over. They will NOT entertain you. I’ve since had to call Grohe and resolve myself.
Great service
Excellent service.
Good price. Genuine product as described and delivered on time as promised.
Fast dispatch, delivery time slot is very helpful.
Good prompt service.product perfect for our needs..
The worst online retail experience I have ever had! Had a product fail... no refund, no replacement, no repair...appalling.
Great product, fantastic service(delivered next day in Cornwall!) and very competitive price - will definitely use them again.
Still waiting for a refund 7 weeks on despite chasing numerous times
Exactly what I wanted at a good price. Arrived quickly
From start to finish ordered easily,and delivered well packaged
Competitively priced taps arrived as promised
Very happy
2 recent purchases. Both were exactly as described & pictured, well packed & received much quicker than expected. Communications excellent.
Good service
No problems, good supplier.
I ordered a new toilet seat from QS Supplies. Delivery day came and they sent me a "delivery failure" email in which they claimed their driver had called and no one answered the door, so they wanted an additional £12.00 + VAT to redeliver. Thing is, I have a security camera covering my front door, and no one came to the door. I was also working in my office which overlooks the front door. No one came to my front door. My dog is also better than any doorbell. He didn't bark. No one came to my front door. Contacting them, they were adamant their driver tried to telephone me and they had also tried, but they couldn't get an answer. There were no missed calls on my phone. These scammers are looking for the £12 to redeliver. I doubt they even shipped the goods out to me. It's a scam to make more money. Did they even have the goods in stock, which reading other reviews elsewhere it seems they might not. Don't spen your money with QS Supplies!
Quality product at a good price
i had queried a broken part of the order and no-one has come back to me
Came very quickly and packaged well
Qs Supplies is rated 3.58 based on 354 reviews