Qs Supplies Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Read Qs Supplies Reviews

Tell us how Qs Supplies made you happy
Terrible customer service. Better off paying slightly more for an item from a decent retailer with a clear website.
A huge thank you to QS supplies for processing and dispatching my order so quickly, the sink was very securely and expertly packed and the quality of the sink has exceeded my expectations. Communications were perfect and was kept up to date the whole process. Initially had reservations upon reading negative reviews but very glad I went with them, competitive price and very reasonable delivery cost for such a rapid turnaround, ordered Friday afternoon and received Tuesday morning !! Will definitely be my go to seller for bathroom and kitchen supplies.
I purchased a Reina Elvina Designer Towel Rail under the 5 year warranty. A few weeks ago, the radiator starting leaking on the side. The hole is where the faultline is, where the horizontal part is attached to the vertical part. I reported it to QS Supplies, under the 5 year warranty. They sent a water test kit, which I sent right back. After weeks of waiting and chasing, they finally said there was nothing they could do as the independent lab said too much calcium build up in the boiler. My plumber said that it is a manufacturing defect given where the hole has appeared and their excuse not to honour the warranty is absolute rubbish, as the house was renovated from scratch 3 years ago, there’s a top of the line Worcester Bosch boiler in place that is serviced yearly, I have a softener and there is a descaler underneath the boiler, as well as a Magna Clean Micro 2 magnetic filter from Adey. I also have 4 other radiators in the house with no problems whatsoever, purchased at much lower price than this towel rail. What's the point of selling a product with 5 year warranty and then not honouring it?! They will just find a reason to deny you your warranty rights. I now have to spend hundreds on a decent replacement, plumbing fees and new tiling as it is hung on a tiled bathroom wall. Buy from this company at your own peril!
I bought from the QS Supply a bath and a bath screen in value of more than £1200. First they mixed up my home address. Thereafter they prohibited to their delivery vendor Yodel to deliver the goods to me although I managed to rectify their omission of my address at both QS Supply and Yodel site. QS Supply stopped any communication after I confronted them that I have written communication from Yodel that QS Supply requested return of my goods to apparent QS Supply warehouse instead of delivering them to me as well as QS Supply will have to take all costs for return of damaged goods and replacing them with the new and undamaged one. I purchased from QS Supply as I was misguided by the positive feedback about them kept on Trustpilot website. I hold also Trustpilot responsible for supporting fake positive reviews on QS Supply and not checking whether the feedback is genuine or fake.
I am not sure what has gone wrong at QS Supplies. They used to be good and respected in the trade but have gone massively down hill in the last few months. Still waiting on a delivery from 2 weeks ago. They keep booking in days and times then cancelling. Can't get any resolution from their support as they have taken it out of the UK and have to keep talking to UK staff on live chat. Nightmare. Avoid at all costs.
Be aware of this company. you could end up only wasting your time and money. I hope everyone see the review of this company before you order it. Shocking service indeed, online order takes always time to decide because you cannot see it. I ordered one with QS supplier. there was a stock when I check the website. I paid them directly. I was expecting my order is coming soon. but I received an email from them that they do not have stock for 3-4weeks. what? I am sure the company shouldn't take the money if they don't have the product to sell. But nope! so I complained about that and asked for the replacement for something else. because I didn't want to spend money on another. NOPE! what they said they need to refund then I need to order another. and they don't normally do but this time they will refund the cost of Shipping charge. what? excused me? shipping charge which even never started yet? this company actually want to charge me the shipping. how lucky me!! I did complain so I can get a refund of the shipping charge. after this conversation, I look for the company's review I found this company has lots of negative reviews and they don't really care. I am leaving this review because I want no more people fooled by this company. please let people know about this company. Be aware of this company.
Ordered bath which was delivered promptly. However, bath is damaged. i sent a complaint email and showed photos of damage. I said i was prepared to keep but i would like a discount and % refund. OR, if no refund they can come and collect. Two very simple options presented to QS - one week later and no response other than a standard email (twice) that "the relevant department is looking at it and they are in touch with the manufacturer" I explained i didn't understand why the manufacturer is involved when my contract is with QS it seems if there is a complaint QS DOES NOT take it seriously and looks to ignore you DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THEM i will also be posting on other review sites - i have warned QS that this is what i will do if i have had no response to my compliant.... which i haven't
I haven't dealt with a company as bad as this for many, many, many years. The will not refund me for a sink that they charged me for which I didn't order, didn't want, didn't receive. They even sent a van to collect this non-existent sink!!! They refuse to supply any proofs of delivery, signatures, photos etc. I wish that we had seen the reviews before ordering. This matter has gone on for three months. I have been patient in the hope that someone in their grand looking ivory tower I have sent a signed-for letter to the Chief Executive of the company just recently, (no reply yet) that he may do the gentleman thing and sort the matter out. This would save us all the bother and expense of escalating the matter to Trading standards and/or small claims court.
Avoid at all costs! Returned some items in perfect condition yet QS supplies are claiming the packaging is damaged (despite photographic evidence to the contrary) and are refusing to give me a refund They are never willing to discuss this over the phone, forcing me to write numerous emails, to which they only sporadically reply to. I am having to go through the small claims court to get my money back. AVOID!
They delivered a damaged tap and upon raising a complaint, they accused me that I damaged it without even checking it. Avoid at all costs!
If there was a zero star I would have given that. Avoid this company at all costs. Terrible customer service and still waiting on a refund.
Blimey - I should have read the reviews here first !! Thought I had made a good purchase (WC vanity unit) at a good price BUT: Purchased unit 2nd March 2021 and it arrived 5 weeks later. Inner shelf had minor chips but the handles were missing. I had 4 updates on when the handles would be delivered. Finally gave up on 5th July and purchased another set of handles else where at additional cost of course and sent QS a less than flattering email. Low and behold they send me an email the next day saying the handles would now be delivered on 22nd July 2021!! Just under 5 months after my initial purchase and what are the chances they will actually arrive ? Needless to say I never did receive a replacement shelf. I would never use QS again as they may be competitive on price but you cannot believe a word their customer service people say. I would rather pay a little more and receive my items within a sensible time frame. 5 months from purchase to POSSIBLE completion of order
Ordered a large quantity of sanitary goods. Communication was poor and goods took longer than stated to arrive. A shower door was only part delivered, but QS Supplies claim it was delivered in full. However they refuse to provide the photograph taken by the delivery driver at the time, presumably because this will show the incorrect number of packages were delivered. I have been chasing them for a month, but they are ignoring my emails and I have now had to consider legal action. I would strongly advise you think twice before using this company. They are cheap, but that's only any good if what you order turns up.
Terrible company, been waiting months for goods paid for, now don't reply & won't refund, having to do chargeback. They obviously don't hold stock and are rip off merchants. I thought they were cheap, but you can't get the goods out of them or a refund for missing items ! be warned.
As other reviews have said, they take your money for items that they claim to have in stock, but in fact don't. They've done this to me twice. Getting your money back is almost impossible - I've been trying to get over £100 back for the last month without success - excuse after excuse. 1) Don't trust them when they say items are in stock 2) Understand getting your money back is impossible Not to be trusted at all.
What an appalling company What an appalling company. Says products are in stock online and then when you order, they're not but by then they have your money. I waited 2 months for products and in that time, I was told twice they would be delivered and then told after that they didn't have them in stock still. Product has arrived today 2 months after they were ordered and parts of the order are missing and some parts are damaged. Boxes are soaking wet and damaged. I explicitly said i wanted all of the order to come at once. I've taken a day off to be here for the delivery. I've lost my builder twice as the parts aren't all here and today, I've lost him again. They are so hard to book in and this company couldn't care less. Avoid them like the plague - pay extra, get someone reliable because this has cost me dearly in wasted time, fees and sanity.
I ordered a Roca bath from these clowns. It arrived scratched so I wanted to return it. When you call them you are greeted by people who can barely speak English - Indian/Pakistani accents that are so thick as to be incoherent. You then get promised that within 48 hours it will be resolved, which sounds great except that they never get back to you. I have phoned them 4 times over the last 2 weeks and each time to be told it will be resolved within 48 hours, it never is and they never ever contact you back with an update. I paid via Paypal and Paypal are now investigating. But avoid the hassle with these ROGUE TRADERS and just do not buy from them in the first place. You have read this far so you have been warned, don't complain afterwards when you find out what I have told you is 100% fact.
Truly dreadful customer service. Item was out of stock yet was told several times that it was 'out for delivery but the driver isn't answering'. Still awaiting items that may or may not exist. Customer service team seem to be trained in one thing only - lying!
Terrible company- don't buy from them. 3 weeks order not yet delivered. No updates or feedback. When you chase them they advise that they are unable to get through to the manufacturing team. Avoid them at all costs.
What they don't tell you, they have no stock and they use an Asian call center that sends messages to the UK. The service is appalling, slow, highly inaccurate and they demand £30 for a missed delivery where they failed to keep to the projected delivery schedule. They then blackmail you and refuse to deliver the item unless you pay £30 or they threaten to refund the item less shipping. Please avoid this truly shocking company.
Qs Supplies is rated 3.31 based on 422 reviews