QS Supplies Reviews

24% of reviewers recommend QS Supplies

How would you rate QS Supplies ?

42 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about QS Supplies in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"We ordered an expensive sink from QS supplies, which came damaged (a corner was bent, so won't sit flush to the worktop), which they refused to replace. QS Supplies won't take any responsibility and had the audacity to try and claim that we damaged the sink! Looking on ebay - there are loads that are bent, so this is a manufacturing problem, (do not buy an Astracast sink!!) and certainly something we did not do. They are in breach of the Consumer Rights Act 2015, and still refuse to replace/refund/repair the sink. Looking at previous reviews, this seems to be a common problem with QS Supplies - something I wish I researched into before placing an order with them. Terrible customer service. Will never, ever, buy from QS Supplies again."
"Fabulous as usual, no dramas, and the delivery actually went through just fine. Was a flawless operation. Staff were great. Never had a drama in 5 years of using them. Wish I could say the same for some other Bathroom Retailers."
"Absolutely effortless. Had a great experience. I thought all was lost, QS came to the rescue! Excellent customer service and excellent communication throughout the process. Progress updates given where appropriate/possible (didn't expect this). Friendly, Efficient, Excellent value for money, Professional...the list goes on. Look no further!"
"From initial contact on the telephone to get a quote, this company was polite, precise. The cost I was quoted was very reasonable. On the day of the delivery, the staff informed on time and were very efficient. The purchase went very smoothly and I will definitely use this company again. Thank you."
"Placed my order in 5 minutes, it's the best products in the UK I will be trusting QS to deliver asap. If delivered on time, i will recommend it to my friends."
"Customer service was excellent. Very happy with my order and speed of delivery. Will certainly be back for more"
A G Partridge
Verified Reviewer
"If this company is still in business it proves that people don't read reviews - I made that mistake. They sell at very cheap prices - you will wish you paid double."
APC Exceptional Bathrooms
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered a shower curtain rail which (eventually) came badly damaged - it was dropped off with no signature by YODEL. It took 2 weeks to replace with one (maybe the same one) that was damaged even worse than the first. I sent it straight back without signing for it and after 3 weeks and despite many phone calls they have not refunded me. They are claiming it has to be checked by the manufacturer despite the fact I effectively never received it. They don't seem to carry any stock - so expect a long wait. I advised them how to package it to prevent damage - they ignored this advice."
"Very efficient. I'm extremely happy with the service and the product that I've purchased."
"Great Communication and Excellent Service. Would Highly recommend"
"Great service as always"
Zahid Chishti
Verified Reviewer
"Although it did take some time in getting my tap delivered. I was contacted and kept in touch of progress during the delay. So all goods now received."
"These people are absolute shysters. Don't even consider buying from them, unless you want your order late and not as described."
"Avoid QS Supplies!! Beware. They have a nice website and the cheapest prices but are an absolute nightmare to deal with. I waited weeks for my items to arrive(2-3days it said when I paid online), but they didn't send my items. I then asked for a refund, but it took weeks of phone calls, emails, their reasons and excuses, and finally getting my bank involved prompted them to refund me. Having read reviews of the company since, it seem a lot of people have had far worse experiences than me."
Laurence White
Unverified Reviewer
"Complete shambles from a fraudulent company!!! I placed an order for a bath, bath panel and bath waste, however, the wrong bath was delivered so I arranged for the items to be uplifted for a refund. The first uplift did not take place as they did not provide sufficient time to allow me to arrange for someone to be in the property. i.e. I received less than 24 hours notice As I received no information regarding any further uplifts, and no paperwork was provided by the driver, I was unaware which items were to be uplifted during the subsequent uplift. However, the driver chose to uplift all three items at the same time. Several weeks later, I received a credit for only one of the items (the bath) When I enquired about the credit for the other 2 items (the bath panel and waste) I was told that these had not arrived back in their depot. QS Supplies have advised that I should have been given an uplift note from the driver detailing what should have been uplifted and that this would require to be signed by me at the time of the uplift. I can't recall any paperwork being shown to me at the time of uplift and have requested QS Supplies to provide me with a copy of this but they have failed to do so. I have expressed on several occasions that I cannot be held responsible for the failure of the driver or the warehouse staff in identifying what happened to the items after they were uplifted from me. However, QS Supplies have advised that nothing further can be done. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY"
"Shocking outfit. They delivered a broken sink which they refused to replace or refund. This company needs to be named and shamed. Wish there was a zero star option."
"Ordered lights for bathroom refurb. once unpacked we found both shades to be damaged. company would not refund or replace stating more than 3 days had passed. this is not a reasonable period of time in which to offer customers the chance to review the quality of their order particularly when goods are being ordered for large scale projects. i don't think this fits with consumer law."
Andrew Howard
Verified Reviewer
"QS Supplies still owe me £300 from 5 months ago from a failed delivery and an accepted cancellation - sent within 10 minutes of ordering. Just horrific. They last contacted me 4 months ago promising to pay - nothing since and no further replies. My builder got the same prices from his own local supplier - your probably will too, so there is no need to risk it with these internet crooks."
Steve, Brighton
Verified Reviewer
"I wouldn't recommend ordering from QS Suppliers. They take your money very quickly but the after sales service was very slow & frustrating. They refused to except returns after 7 days even though they had supplied incompatible items, blaming the manufacturers and suppliers. I've since found another supplier that's far more customer focused that money grabbing!"
"Rubbish. ordered 10 days nothing arrived now cancelled the order and saying I need to wait 4,5 days for refund. truly rubbish service, don't waste your time."
QS Supplies is rated 1.98 based on 42 reviews