QS Supplies Reviews

12% of reviewers recommend QS Supplies

How would you rate QS Supplies?

33 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Daniel
Great Communication and Excellent Service. Would Highly recommend

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about QS Supplies in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Great Communication and Excellent Service. Would Highly recommend"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great service as always"
Zahid Chishti
Verified Reviewer
"Although it did take some time in getting my tap delivered. I was contacted and kept in touch of progress during the delay. So all goods now received."
"These people are absolute shysters. Don't even consider buying from them, unless you want your order late and not as described."
"Avoid QS Supplies!! Beware. They have a nice website and the cheapest prices but are an absolute nightmare to deal with. I waited weeks for my items to arrive(2-3days it said when I paid online), but they didn't send my items. I then asked for a refund, but it took weeks of phone calls, emails, their reasons and excuses, and finally getting my bank involved prompted them to refund me. Having read reviews of the company since, it seem a lot of people have had far worse experiences than me."
Laurence White
Unverified Reviewer
"Complete shambles from a fraudulent company!!! I placed an order for a bath, bath panel and bath waste, however, the wrong bath was delivered so I arranged for the items to be uplifted for a refund. The first uplift did not take place as they did not provide sufficient time to allow me to arrange for someone to be in the property. i.e. I received less than 24 hours notice As I received no information regarding any further uplifts, and no paperwork was provided by the driver, I was unaware which items were to be uplifted during the subsequent uplift. However, the driver chose to uplift all three items at the same time. Several weeks later, I received a credit for only one of the items (the bath) When I enquired about the credit for the other 2 items (the bath panel and waste) I was told that these had not arrived back in their depot. QS Supplies have advised that I should have been given an uplift note from the driver detailing what should have been uplifted and that this would require to be signed by me at the time of the uplift. I can't recall any paperwork being shown to me at the time of uplift and have requested QS Supplies to provide me with a copy of this but they have failed to do so. I have expressed on several occasions that I cannot be held responsible for the failure of the driver or the warehouse staff in identifying what happened to the items after they were uplifted from me. However, QS Supplies have advised that nothing further can be done. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!! DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY"
"Shocking outfit. They delivered a broken sink which they refused to replace or refund. This company needs to be named and shamed. Wish there was a zero star option."
"Ordered lights for bathroom refurb. once unpacked we found both shades to be damaged. company would not refund or replace stating more than 3 days had passed. this is not a reasonable period of time in which to offer customers the chance to review the quality of their order particularly when goods are being ordered for large scale projects. i don't think this fits with consumer law."
Andrew Howard
Verified Reviewer
"QS Supplies still owe me £300 from 5 months ago from a failed delivery and an accepted cancellation - sent within 10 minutes of ordering. Just horrific. They last contacted me 4 months ago promising to pay - nothing since and no further replies. My builder got the same prices from his own local supplier - your probably will too, so there is no need to risk it with these internet crooks."
Steve, Brighton
Verified Reviewer
"I wouldn't recommend ordering from QS Suppliers. They take your money very quickly but the after sales service was very slow & frustrating. They refused to except returns after 7 days even though they had supplied incompatible items, blaming the manufacturers and suppliers. I've since found another supplier that's far more customer focused that money grabbing!"
"Rubbish. ordered 10 days nothing arrived now cancelled the order and saying I need to wait 4,5 days for refund. truly rubbish service, don't waste your time."
Laurence White
Verified Reviewer
"I placed an order for a bath, bath panel and bath waste, however, the wrong bath was delivered so I arranged for the items to be uplifted for a refund. QS Supplies arranged the uplift and all 3 items were picked up by the same driver at the same time. To date, I have only been refunded for the bath and despite several calls to QS Supplies I have not received the outstanding balance. I have been told on several occasions that the matter will be investigated and someone will get back to me within 24 hours but I have never received any further callbacks. When I called to request to speak to the Customer Services Manager, I was advised that he was 'unavailable' and that 'company policy' prevents them from giving out his Name or email address. Use this company at your peril !!!!"
"The prices from QS seemed competitive but I really wish I had bought from anywhere else. I spent over £2,200 but then had over two months trying to deal with failed deliveries, broken items being delivered, responsibility denied, re-ordering, chasing up refunds etc. My installer left, the whole project ground to a halt. In the end I had to order a toilet from elsewhere and hand over 40+ pages of emails to my credit card company to raise a disputed transaction. This has been an incredibly frustrating company to deal with - you cannot telephone product support, managers will not come to the phone, etc. I have been without a bathroom for 3 months so far and am down nearly £700 as a direct result of choosing QS supplies. As a result or now reading so many other negative reviews of QS I will follow the advice to also contact Citizens Advice/Trading Standards."
"I've recently purchased a number of things from QS Supplies, initial sales was OK, their website is very confusing when it comes to orders etc. The products I ordered came in drips and drabs over a long period. When it came to actually installing it all I realised that there were a couple of toilet roll holders missing. I rang and they said to submit a post on their online service, which I did. No one got back to me so I rang again. They said they would look into it and get back to me, this never happened as I had to ring and email again. They came back with, we've checked the warehouse and the order was shipped with something else I ordered. I told them that this was not the case. And now we are at an impasse. I've said that why would I have the need to lie about toilet roll holders, I've now had to resort to buying these items again from another store. So I'm marking them down because their customer service is appalling when it comes to after sales care. As soon as they have your money and if something is wrong, it's like pulling teeth. Not worth the savings made really."
"I ordered a large towel rail just before Christmas so I could start a job after new year. When I unpackaged the item it was dented in 3 places. I rang to complain and they passed me on to a support team via email only. I was then told I should have reported the damage within 3 working days. They have refused to exchange it and I'm now left £111 out of pocket still with no towel radiator for the job. Avoid this company at all costs!!!!"
"So disappointed with this company. We have ordered several pieces from them, which arrived. However I was not told about the delay with a particular item, and had to contact the manufacturer directly to get a straight answer. But then, they are so much cheaper than many alternatives. And as I must be a sucker for punishment, I ordered a bath with them. It arrived promptly, having been dealt with and delivered by a separate company. We checked the bath, as directed to by a note on the packaging, and then wrapped it back up. The bath stood in my house for three days, unpackaged. On the fourth day we unpackaged it, and noticed a hairline crack along the rim. When i contacted the company, I too found that it is not possible to speak to someone on the phone - all dealing for faults and damage is done via email. Until I was directed by them, via email, to call the sales team to sort it out. During this conversation, I was notified that 3 days is what they deem to be a reasonable length of time to report any damage or fault, and even though this is stated NOWHERE on their email communication, nor on their website, nor even in their terms and conditions, they are sticking to their guns and refusing to help at all with the matter. It's not worth the rise in blood pressure to deal with this company. When you speak to their call centre staff, they are often completely not in the know about their products or lead times, and tie themselves in knots when speaking to you. Which is frustrating to say the least, when all you want is a straight answer about where your item is, or whether you will ever receive it, or indeed about their shady refund policy ( please read that section online, you'll see that as a consumer they are totally giving you no information, a trick i think that means that they believe they hold all the cards ) ...."
"Phoned the company before placing order to check delivery time. We were told 3 working day, so we proceed to place the order online. Two days later we received the dispatch notice. Four days later phoned for an update - no one answered phone. Six day later phoned for update - told they haven’t dispatched yet. When I said I would go and collect suddenly it had already been dispatched two days previously (the day I phoned 5 times with no answer). Hour after the phone call suddenly received another email saying order has just been dispatched. TO BE CONTINUED........."
"I am rating one star, purely because it isn’t possible to rate ‘0’ stars!! Utterly disappointed with standard of service received. Paid over £360 for two bathroom taps both of which were damaged when they arrived, one clearly a previously returned item, as denoted by the opened seal and damage to the internal packaging. All complaints to this company are requested via email, there are no customer service staff to speak to, managers or supervisors apparently don’t exist!!?? and over a month after first notifying QS Supplies about the problems with my order, I have only just received a full refund, paid in three separate transactions, weeks apart, and only after threatening legal action - the term ‘pulling teeth’ comes to mind!! AVOID this company, unless you have nothing better to do with your time than spend hours chasing up a response!!"
"Would not use this company again. Received an email saying they could not deliver part of my order as no-one was available to receive the order - which was complete rubbish as there were builders on site the whole day. I contacted the support line, and was instructed to forward their email asking for it to be delivered the following day, which I did. It is now a week later and I have received nothing, and no-one answers the support line. Don't be enticed by the prices they advertise - unbelievably I had to pay £18 for P&P - for an item which was not delivered. Wish I had read the reviews before I ordered. My advice - rather use a reliable, reputable company."
"This farce firm deserves 0 stars. Avoid these jokers at all costs. They sent me a damaged product, then refused to refund me, I’ve now been waiting 2 weeks for a refund. It’s now xmas so they’ll be closed for days while we’ve still not got our £250 refunded. They are an absolute farce. If you have an issue or problem they couldn’t care less. No phone number just an useless email address. AVOID it you’ll regret it. They should be closed down"
QS Supplies is rated 1.52 based on 33 reviews