Qs Supplies Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Qs Supplies

Tell us how Qs Supplies made you happy

Telephone
"awsome service"
"Top products at great prices.Would highly recomend."
"Goods as description, delivered in good time and were well packed"
"Excellent service."
"Fantastic products brilliant prompt service well done qs"
"Quality not 100%"
"I received such a great service all the products I needed were in stock and delivered on time will definitely be coming again thank you!"
"Spent over £400 for a close coupled wc. Cistern flush valve broken inside. So far QS won't supply new flush valve. Apparently they have a 3 day policy. So far not good to deal with."
"Amazing 5 star service I received everything on time and delivered to a great standard thank you! I would recommend anyone to shop from here they literally have everything"
"****WARNING****Please do not buy from this company. We paid over £200 for a bathroom mirror cabbinet and within 25 months the mirror just fell off the cabinet door, broke into many large shards of glass and caused significant damage in my bathroom. More to the point if someone would have been sitting on the toilet they would have been cut to pieces and most likely killed. Upon making a complaint and request for a refund I was fobbed off with the supplier saying its outside warranty with no recognition of the fact the cabinet is a breach of contract as it is clearly not fit for purpose as required by the Sale of Goods Act 2015. I will now be taking this matter to the consumer ombudsman and court of required."
"I ordered products online and QS Supplies delivered items different to those I had paid for. There customer support department advised that they were unable to help me as I should have completely checked everything on delivery, as though it was my fault. Extremely poor service."
"A large selection of items available in stock with staff always willing to help. In the past I have attended not knowing exactly what I needed but left with the right items. It's always reassuring knowing the staff have good knowledge of products and ask all the right questions. Quality of product is always good too for which I've not yet experienced any problems. Delivery of items also delivered when promised. All in all I have no problem using Qs Supplies again"
"Good quality items purchased very pleased. 8mm Bath, Wash Basin/Cabinet"
"Very supportive staff and good knowledge about products which helped in my decision making."
"Great service!! At competive prices Will be using QS again in the future Keep it up guys"
"Great speedy service! And excellent communication,"
"brought 4 showers from QS supplies, excellent service from start to finish! Will definitely be purchasing again!"
"Very pleased with product. Very competitive prices and speedy delivery."
"Just bought my whole bathroom from QS Supplies! Was very happy with the service I received and had no issues at all! I would highly recommend QS Supplies to everyone I know"
"Very efficient service."