QS Supplies Reviews

-, - United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how QS Supplies made you happy

"We ordered a pair of basin taps along with a bath mixer tap, but initially received neither. What we did receive, however, was a kitchen mixer tap and sink mixer tap. After notifying QS Supplies of the mistake, they initially needed photographic proof that the incorrect items had been shipped. No problem, photos taken and emailed over. Once it was confirmed that the incorrect items had indeed been shipped, I was then informed that before the correct items would be shipped out, the incorrect items needed to be returned to QS Supplies first. Issue - QS Supplies sent the wrong items, but were penalising us by not sending the correct items out straight away. This delayed the installation work, at the loss of income for the installer - a point that was made time and again to QS Supplies, without response - and it totally altered plans we had for Christmas, as family weren't able to stay over as we didn't have a fully functioning bathroom! What should have happened was upon confirmation that the incorrect items had been sent out, the correct items were shipped out and the same courier (QS Supplies use DHL) picked up the incorrect items at the same time. It's almost like QS Supplies didn't think we'd send back the items they sent to us incorrectly... Or they didn't have the correct items in stock at the initial purchase stage... I can understand this policy if we ordered the items and didn't like them - the fault would have been on our side. But the fault in our experience was solely on the side of QS Supplies, but we were still treated the same. Taps are good though, once we finally received them."
Are you QS Supplies? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Absolutely no problems with my order, very competitively priced, delivered in perfect condition ahead of schedule. Well done, will use again."
"Had a bath delivered, got a plumber a week later to fit, all inspected before hand fitted Thursday evening, fill with water and silicone around bath and 20 minutes later bath split opened and flooded bathroom. QS not interested, blame supplier only giving 3 days to inform of defects etc. Obviously oblivious to Consumer Rights Act 2015 which state's my contract is with them not the supplier and under this act I am entitled to a full refund within 30 Days. So now off to the courts to claim Bath flooring and refitting new bath,VERY BEST OF LUCK TO YOU IF YOU DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY! tHEY HAVE REFUSED A REFUND THT IS WHY i HAVE PUT OVER 14 DAYS AND IT WAS NOT DELIVERED DAMAGE. ''FAULTY GOODS''"
"QS Supplies website had exactly what I wanted it seemed, at a reasonable price. Mirror arrived a week + late (after chasing) and was well packaged. On opening I discovered 2 large steel brackets had been double-sided foam permanently stuck to back of mirror, preventing me fixing a defogging mat central to the back of the mirror. There was no mention of this in the website description, which particularly described the mirror for use in a bathroom and could have been bought with a QS (expensive) demisting mat. No positive responsive from QS and no acceptance of taking the £70 item back. I asked if their supplier could send a mirror within a few months without any steel pads. No. I pointed out that it would be cheaper for their supplier (Chinese probably) to supply with just 1 loose plate which customer could attach if they wanted to in any position. It has 2 fixed to offer landscape and portrait fixing. So now having to resort to trying to mill off the 2 steel plates and dissolve away the adhesive foam tape without damaging the mirror backing. QS responses continually evaded answering my questions. David, purchase of mid-January 2019"
"My order arrived today when I opened it looked like it wouldn’t have even been put up for sale at jumble sale ! Packaging clearly damaged and quite obviously a return! Not impressed how could any business send this out ! Very inconvenient wouldn’t use again!"
"-5 stars Worst customer service ever. One item said in stock, then after ordered said it'd take a month to get delivered. The other item didn't arrive, but was told it had been delivered, said it would take 20 days to 'investigate' with courier company. I was promised various call backs which never happened, after days of chasing with them and constantly being put on hold, their solution was for me to buy the item again, and if it got resolved they'd refund me for the one i never received in about a month. Appalling. Avoid. Avoid. Avoid! So rude and frustrating to deal with. To top it all off I called the courier company myself (despite being assured they were on the case for the past few days) and I resolved it within 10 minutes. So even their 'efforts' in investigating and opening the case with courier company were appalling and they had no interest in helping their customer, just wanted more money from me."
"Non-existent costumer service. Ordered kitchen tap back in August and was suppose to get it in 2 working days, after week no information so I contacted them and they said they are "chasing" my order. Turned out they don't have the item in stock and they may have it at the beginning of November, ridiculous! Company lies to their costumers, for sure will not use them ever again AVOID for your own good"
"Wish I had seen this site before ordering with qs supplies. Delivery turned up on the wrong day then had items missing when I did get the delivery, when I finally got a refund they had taken off the delivery cost! Finally got the full refund 2 months later. Avoid."
"If you are unlucky enough to receive your items damaged, QS Supplies will blame you one way or another - you didnt check the product with the delivery driver, you didnt check within 24 hours, you didnt check within 72 hours or maybe you damaged the item yourself! Any way you arent getting a replacement. In the end I went to the manufacturer who was excellent and immediately agreed to send me a new item! Terrible customer service from these cowboys. Never again! Shop elsewhere."
"Bought a bath, side panel and end panel from there website. Took my payment and got an email saying items ready to dispatch but they wanted another £330 on top of the £37 I had allready paid for delivery because I live in Scotland. That's £367.00 for delivery alone. What rip off con men. I canceled the order straight away and asked for a refund and I am still waiting 3 weeks later for my money back. ***PLEASE STEER CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY AND BUY ELSE WHERE***"
"Their web site misleads customers by indicating goods are in stock or can be sourced within a few days. Ordered a shower head which, according to their web site, should have been available within 2-4 days. After ordering, I was told by QS that the item would probably arrive by mid-January 2019 as it is out of stock with all their suppliers. Checked alternative sources and found that item is in stock. I suspect they buy seconds and knock-offs on the grey market. We will see how long it takes their "cancellation department" to cancel my order."
"Absolute scam and i would rate them at -10. Before placing my order today i have specifically asked 5 times if item on stock and when would delivery take place. I was assured item is in stock and should be with me by the 14th of December the lates which i underlined is the latest day since having the work tops fitted on the 15th of December. Order palced and paid and 10 mins later an email was sent that estimated time of arrival was week commencing the 17th of December. What on earth ??????? Everyones english was so basic and poor i could hardly understand them so i take it company runs from India or Pakistan cause of the accent. Trying to recover payment now but i did let the bank know its a fraudulent company and they will furhter investigate the problem. AVOID AT ANY COST!!!!!!"
"Ordered a bath/overflow, arrived 5 days ago, overflow missing a connector screw thing. Plumber on site, advised me of the issue, I call this crowd for replacment part, need to fill in an email form. Did that same day, no response, called them someone would call me back, no one did, they do not and will not call the manufacturer, they rely on email only, and so continued the pattern. Called manufacturer direct today, 5 days later, if I'd read reviews I wouldn't have left it so long. Anyway while explaining my issue to the manufacturer and the shoddy customer service, the first thing the rather savvy attendant asked was, "That's not QS Supplies is it by any chance...?" Clearly they have an MO. Even though the part I was after is not sold separately as a spare, they've put it in the post within an hour of my calling them, it will be with me tomorrow hopefully. When I originally asked QS supplies about returning the overflow, as thought it would be quicker at this point to buy from a company that knows what they're doing. Found a company that could deliver next day. I was told by QS that I have to ask to be able to do so by emailing their customer service and even though the item was supplied not fit for purpose, I would have to pay for posting it back..... Seriously avoid these people."
"Worst customer service. Called them, waited for 30 minute."
"APPALLING CUSTOMER SERVICE - WILL NOT USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN!"
"1 star, this is generous. We recently used QS supplies to buy two sets of valves and a mixer tap for our new bathroom. The valves arrived within a reasonable time frame, the mixer tap was not included in this delivery and no packing or dispatch note was sent with the delivery. We initially didn't query the missing tap as the order confirmation stated that some items may arrive separately. A week later, the tap still hadn't arrived so I contacted QS to see how much longer it would be. It took a while to get through to them by phone, to my surprise they said they had sent it in the original delivery. I explained that there was no tap in the box and we hadn't questioned it earlier as they had advised items may come separately and there was no delivery note to check it against. I was then informed they'd look into it and call me back within a couple of hours to update me. This was the last I heard from QS, I never received a call back and we tried to contact them several more times without success. Fortunately, we had paid through PayPal so raised a claim with them. QS failed to even address our PayPal claim, providing nothing more than the tracking number for the parcel that we had acknowledged had arrived. Luckily for us PayPal ensured we were not left out of pocket and we were able to source a different tap from another supplier. In short, QS are quite possibly the worst company I've ever bought from and I will never use them again."
"I have never experience such appauling customer service in my life. We ordered a toilet, shower screen and bath. To arrive last Friday. Only the toilet arrived, delivery man didn't not know anything about the bath and screen. Following several phone calls to people who had very poor customer service skills. Rearranged delivery for yesterday. Day two off work at a cost. They promised today after 2pm another day off work at a cost . By 4.30 today. Items still not here. Delivery man said he phoned at 11am. We have no missed calls. They have now rescheduled for tomorrow, another days pay lost. Absolutely disgusting service. The drama may continue"
"I bought close coupled toilets and wash basin and seeto there was no installation instructions on the pakege . The boxes were open and I told the shop owner that it did not look OK to me but he told it is fine when I took the toilet and wash basin at home try to plumber try to install he could not open citren cover I knew the product he given me was foulty and I ask about refund and he refuse . I will not buy from this company again on and I went and bought from b and q and the quality was supirior ."
"They provided defective items that's where of poor quality and refused to refund me. I ended up donating the product to a community center and place of worship. This company is highly unethical"
"Completely unacceptable. I ordered a bath and panel - assured delivery would be in 2 days. I waited 2 weeks. When the bath finally turned - after endless failed commitments - up the panel was badly damaged. They said a replacement would be with me in two days. Two weeks later - no panel - just excuses blaming other parties. I wish I had read the litany of poor feedback before using them - avoid them, pay more for the goods, but at least have some customer service."
QS Supplies is rated 1.82 based on 73 reviews