Qs Supplies Reviews

refunds process
Difficult
Read Qs Supplies Reviews

Tell us how Qs Supplies made you happy
Very poor service as I had delay due to builder being ill when I opened the item it had chip on the glass I rang and sent proof but the qs supplies refused to refund which I think unacceptable as I now have a £250 door with one end of the glass with a chip poor poor service will not be purchasing anything else would rather pay more and get better service
Good price, reliable service.
Excellent service, great product👍🏻
Seems to be a great product but after sales service is non existent !
Fantastic service and product! Flexible than most other companies with the delivery time and day.
Excellent service, products and delivery.
Very helpful and great prices.
Ordered two shower doors, both came and one was the wrong order/size to what I had ordered. After several phone calls, being passed about, was told I would need to wait for a collection and wait in another day. Then 're order. Husband took the door back for an exchange round trip of 80 miles. No sorry, no offer of fuel money as we needed it and saved them a courier. Will not use again , customer service poor.
Fast and no problems
Good service great price
Very good service and the goods were also top quality.
The worst customer service ever! QS Supplies are quite happy to charge you for for product even though they know it's out of stock. In order to find out it's out of stock YOU have to phone them! No courtesy email communicating a delay, even after over a month. I'm amazed they're still in business with that attitute.
Fast delivery and very easy and quick replacement for a faulty shower head.
Replacement sink taps purchased from a great choice at a good price with prompt delivery. Happy customer.
Absolutely horrid business model and business itself. No customer service at all - never help you and if you want to return something it would cost you a lot - as there is no return policy, you need to organise a courier. PLEASE Never buy from them. The whole business is run buy unprofessional people and when you I talked them I was not not even sure if they do understand my English and what I am asking them to do. I spent 1.5K there and out of all ordered items only 2 taps were delivered on time, other items were delivered in over 2 weeks and 2 other items we are still waiting - it will be over a month when they would be delivered hopefully. Nobody knows anything there.
Good service and fast delivery
All good Fast delivery excellent product pleased with service
Really good supplier, always checks when you will be on site for delivery.
Great service received & would definitely use again.
ordered one day, delivered the next, cheaper than my local plumber merchent
Qs Supplies is rated 3.60 based on 225 reviews