Pure Dental Health Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pure Dental Health

About Pure Dental Health: Our clients care and service is our priority. We are often told by our clients that the dental treatments we have provided have dramatically improved their quality of life. For us, it’s about you not having to worry or think about your teeth. You just have to get on enjoying your life to the full.

smile@puredentalhealth.co.uk

Perenn House, City Road

Tell us how Pure Dental Health made you happy

Telephone
"Thank you to Alan Burgin and dental nurse and reception for your friendly and professional service. You have put a big smile on my face."
Thanks for your lovely review Kay, we’re super happy that we have helped bring a smile to your face!
"During my time at pure dental I found myself to be treated with absolute kindness and a warm welcome, the receptionists are always lovely and polite to everyone and help with any problems that I had throughout the time I was there. My dental surgeon Nick was brilliant and gave me the perfect teeth that I wanted and I couldn’t ask for better! I would highly recommend him for everyone. Although the price may seem rather high I found it worth it in the end and with no regrets. Overall the experience was brilliant and I couldn’t of asked for more!"
Thanks for your lovely review Ellis. We’re so happy that you now have the smile you wanted! We’re pleased to hear that our receptionists were so helpful and polite throughout your treatment too. Please feel free to recommend Nick to anybody you know who is looking for similar treatment to yours, flash them a smile and show them how good Nick is!
"I called the surgery this morning desperate for someone to help me with awful tooth ache. I was offered an appointment within 4 hours which surprised me considering I was not registered at the surgery. I am person who has suffered with dental problems my whole life, primarily due to lack of care, and poor diet, sugar ect.. as a child. This has lead to me to avoid going to the dentist at all costs! Which unsurprisingly has lead to a worsening state of dental health, and higher anxiety! I was welcomed by very friendly reception staff, which really helped. Then seen by Graham Campbell and his colleagues. They couldn't have been more friendly, and understanding of my situation which I embarrassingly explained. How Graham intended on treating me was explained very clearly and the treatment went well, with the staff constantly checking I was ok throughout. For me personally, this was a huge relief! I was that happy with how it went, i am going to book a further consultation, and even consider some cosmetic treatment, which prior to attending today, I wouldn't have dreamed of doing! If you suffer with any anxiety about going to the dentist, this surgery is hugely recommended! Thanks very much!"
Thank you so much for this amazing review James, you’ve made our day!
We strive to be a professional and caring dental team and want all of our patients to have the best experience possible. Receiving such positive feedback is great and we are hopeful that we can help you to conquer your dental phobia once and for all!
"A group of highly experienced dental professionals who can attend to all your dental needs / problems. Their down-to -earth and friendly attitude is very reassuring."
(Truro) - Posted 3 months ago
Hi Christian,

Thank you so much for your kind 5 star review!

We're so pleased we could be of help to you once more, and are delighted to hear that you continue to be happy with our services :)

Wishing you both all the best

Team Pure