UK Drills Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend UK Drills

How would you rate UK Drills ?

Iain Laird
Verified Buyer
"Very efficient service and quick delivery even though I am in the Channel Islands"
Keith Simson
Verified Buyer
"The delivery service was prompt and the product fair value. However, I over estimated the drill and expected it to drill out an existing hole in a hardened steel shaft but it would not touch it. Since then I have used it on milder steel and its great. Keith Simson"
Jim Harmer
Verified Buyer
"1 st class service sent and received next day will 're order"
Terence Allen
Verified Buyer
"good product quick delivery"
NIGEL WATSON
Verified Buyer
"as usual the online site is easy to use and the delivery time is quite quick, I have no hesitation about using this firm again"
Robert Moxon
Verified Buyer
"Everything was well packaged and arrived very quickly. I would have no hesitation in recommending UK Drills to anyone wishing to purchase good quality products at a reasonable price."
"I have used UK Drills several times and always recieved excellent products at excellent prices wuth fast delivery. Thanks"
Stephen Fitzgerald
Verified Buyer
"have had them before. very good drill bits."
"The drill bits went through my seized exhaust stud but it sill took alot of work so 4 stars but good quality for the price"
"Really quick service and delivery"
Gene Oneill
"Great service. Thanks"
Martin Renton
Verified Buyer
"Everything I ordered plus a bonus, drills are fine and prompt delivery"
BRENT BUSKELL
Verified Buyer
"A very quick service, but not always the drill size labelled on the packet !"
"Good service good quality recommended anytime"
OLIVER ROGERS
Verified Buyer
"There was a wide choice of drill bits available in several different grades depending on the application they were needed for, and I was able to order what was needed at a competitive price, and the service was quick."
Stephen Holmes
Verified Buyer
"I first came across UK Drills whilst working in my role of Engineering Technician at Sir Charles Kao University Technical College. I have ordered from other company's before, and received sub-standard equipment. This company deliver the goods. Not only do they supply quality products, but have a great range, are well priced, and deliver quickly. If you want to get quality which can survive the test of time (and 14 year old students with destruction as their top priority) then look nowhere else."
Andy Carter
Verified Buyer
"Exactly what I wanted/ordered did the job no problem well pleased ! Thank you"
Marc Salamon
"great value for money"
Milo Houghton
Verified Buyer
"Order arrived on time and was exactly what I ordered"
Frank Batty
Verified Buyer
"Easy ordering good product list arrived on time"
UK Drills is rated 4.70 based on 690 reviews