UK Drills Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend UK Drills
Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate UK Drills ?

"Excellent service. The order arrived in good time and the drills were as described."
"A good choice of products: got what I wanted and it was delivered promptly. No worries!"
"I purchased two 13.5 mm blacksmith drill bits, to do a specific job i.e. To drill through 6 mm mild steel angle iron. Pilot holes where drilled in stages up to 12.5 mm then using a brand new 13.5 mm drill bit this refused to bore through and just got hot, the drill was then sharpened and drilling continued, with extreme difficulty it finally made it through but not without chipping some of the flutes off. So in short these drill bits are not fit for purpose!!!!"
"Good easy to use website, great price and super quick delivery."
"just as i hoped on time order correct and in good condition thanks"
"very helpful and quick delivery, thanks."
"Excellent service"
"An excellent product at an excellent price, with excellent service"
"I bought 18 and 20mm augers for drilling for a door mortice lock. Once they were degreased i tested them several times. They worked well and I would buy again."
"Excellent service"
"As described, worked well but core drill hard to separate from mandrel as it has no flat faces."
"I just couldn’t believe the cutting power of your drill bits, they just bit through steel effortlessly. Wish I’d found you decades ago. Sincere thanks,"
"very quick"
"Everything was spot on very quick and straight forward everything I ordered turned up on time great service."
"Found the www site quickly and was easy to locate the particular drill I needed from the search site. Could not believe the price - very good - and ordering/paying was straight forward. Arrived with two days -- SO --excellent service and good product for the price."
"prompt and efficient"
"Just what I need right for the job"
"excellent tool just what i wanted. very fast delivery."
"Excellent product and did the job perfectly."
"I didn't know what drill bit I needed, but the live chat quickly put me right. The drill bit was despatched promptly, and made short work of the task in hand. A very polite and friendly service, much appreciated by a 70 year old female! I know who to turn to should I need further advice. Thank you."
UK Drills is rated 4.68 based on 789 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!