UK Drills Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend UK Drills

24-26 Wigan Road
Hindley
Wigan

How would you rate UK Drills?

Verified Buyer

I usually have five star service. Unfortunately there was one or another problem with their system and I had to do an order and payment over the phone, the order did arrive the following day, but with no receipt. I have tried various methods (phone call, e-mail, through their web site) to get a receipt from them, to no avail. This is rather disappointing as they are usually a good company to deal with.
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery. Can't fault the service.
Dale Blakey
Verified Buyer

fast delivery and product was in stock, how to put in post code in correctly should be looked at on website or an example of upper or lower case requirements would be helpful
Peter Brown
Verified Buyer

I was searching the internet looking to purchase more than one drill bit at a time as I always break them near to completing a job. I found several sites but UK Drills are in an area I know and thought that I should support a lord cal business. What a good choice, the pricing is very clear to understand and the delivery service is even better. For the "non" professional I throughly recommend UK Drills for the range of "Bits" carried should meet more than you need for the majority of your needs.
Verified Buyer

Good prices and items arrived the next day, thanks
Dugald Thompson Thompson
Verified Buyer

excellent service excellent drills fast delivery and will recommend you
Verified Buyer

Excellent service good all round price always happy to use this company
Verified Buyer

They were delivered on time and were of very good quality
MICHAEL COULSON
Verified Buyer

Goods in stock and first class service
Verified Buyer

The prices are good. The delivery is good. The new website however was a bit hard to get used to, then it did not apply the free delivery meaning I had to phone in, then the operator had to credit the delivery...seems like more work ...maybe a teething problem?
Rodney Ings
Verified Buyer

Great service and product. Why wouldn't you.
Ciaran Brady
Verified Buyer

Good prices, a wide range of stock sizes and speedy delivery.
Verified Buyer

good quality products and service
Geoff Gorringe
Verified Buyer

Always fast, economical and excellent quality
Roy Haskayne
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and good value
Mike Dyer
Verified Buyer

Fast delivery and a great price.
Perfect for intalling the rope handrail.
David Scott
Verified Buyer

Great communication, quality product will definitely use again.
Richard
Verified Buyer

I wanted a non standard size drill and found it here at a very competitive price. Having used the drill I can confirm it is a top quality masonry drill and did the job perfectly.
Robert
Verified Buyer

The drill bits we wanted were unusual sizes, UK drills had these in stock, delivered them quickly and they did the job and we managed to meet our deadline.
Jim
Verified Buyer

Ok thanks for all your support in order bit of confusion at start but I think that was my fault overall very good got what I needed. Thanks
UK Drills is rated 4.69 based on 217 reviews