UK Drills Reviews

24-26 Wigan Road
Hindley
Wigan

Tell us how UK Drills made you happy
Drill bits arrived in good time and are well up to expectations. I drilled into hard steel and made little impression on their sharpness.
Rapid delivery and just what I needed; Seamless transaction
I recently bought two sets of drills one set of mm drills up to 12mm. They are ok. A set of masonry drills are useless, after drilling two holes a standard brick they were worn out. I had to buy new ones locally to complete the job.. Cyril Hines
Ordered a selection of taps, not used then yet, but all arrived as required. See no reason not to use this company again.
All good speedy delivery good quality bits.
Great drills for the money, without having to pay a premium branded price, plenty of choice and speedy delivery!!.I have used Uk Drills before and I will definitely use Uk Drills again thanks and keep up the good work!!.
Excellent service - will use you again and will tell my friends about your company. Many thanks Tom Page
Great product and quick delivery, many thanks.
Very efficient and very understanding when I I over ordered and wanted to return some. Top notch!!!
Fast service excellent quality, good value.
Great selection of Drills with more choice than with the online giants. Easy to use website and a speedy delivery
Great service,great product. Thank you.
Drills were delivered promptly and did the job I wanted perfectly. Thanks very much.
First class service and first class service
Excellent quality drills from a UK company. Good delivery and price. Highly recommended. Will certainly use again.
Good value and arrived really quickly
Excellent service thanks
Easy to use website, good comms, prompt delivery with good products. Recommend to use.
Great service and quality products
I ordered the wrong drill (not a stepped shank one) the right one arrived the very next day, service thats what its all about great, always deal with them!!!
UK Drills is rated 4.70 based on 2,646 reviews