ABIS Electronics Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend ABIS Electronics

info@abiselectronics.co.uk

85, Great Portland Street London , W1W 7LT

How would you rate ABIS Electronics?

Donna Middleton
"Excellent, well trained and knowledgeable staff who talked me through a variety of products to help me find the ideal projector. Purchase was easy and received within a day. Cannot fault"
Donna Middleton
Verified Buyer
"I've previously bought from projectorsite and wad so impressed, I returned for an upgrade. Excellent, well trained, pleasant staff who talk you through the whole process and gave me a brilliant description and recommendation of the products I was interested in."
Chris Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic and speedy service. Highly recommend"
David Hammond
Verified Buyer
"Order was despatched very quickly, unfortunately item was defective. Attempted tp get advice from company but they failed to contact me. No alternative but to return the item for a refund."
John McIntyre
Verified Buyer
"All fhe staff I spoke with on multiple occasions were courteous, knowledgable and extremely helpful in assisting me to make an informed purchase decision. Nothing was too much trouble. The Delivery charges were also included and the actual projector screen arrived 2 days later as promised. Deal with confidence and don't forget to take full advantage of their special bundle pricing (screen & projector)"
"I cannot comment on the projector as I am waiting for it to be fitted. However the service I have received has been second to none! I telephoned to make an enquiry which was quickly answered, placed the order online and received my goods the following day. Fantastic service and a special mention to Jenna who went out of her way to help me."
Joseph Simon
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for a pleasant transaction but it's a shame that you guys still use parcelforce which is known to be the worst delivery company ever. Didn't realise that express24 meant a week later. But thank you Jenna for everything you've done to try and solve the situation."
"I love my hd6000 plus smart projector. Got kodi working in minutes.. Next day shipping and excellent video demonstrations prior to my purchase! Thanks a million"
Alastair Leaver
Verified Buyer
"Good product, well packaged, delivered promptly"
Gary Reynolds
Verified Buyer
"Afis called to provide a solution to my bulb not working .this i am very happy with .the responce from jenna & afis .very understanding members of your company regards mr reynolds"
Gary Fuller
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order and deliverd on time, great service and great product Cheers"
Mike Hemming
Verified Buyer
"Projector arrived within 3 working days I have tried a screening and overall very pleased with this product and for the price an extremely good bargain only wish there had been an instruction booklet included... I purchased a DLP projector from you in september 2012 and this also was minus an instruction book !!"
Graham Hughes
Verified Buyer
"excellent value excellent service excellent product just brilliant thank you."
Paul Sunter
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a projector over the Xmas holiday and it arrived perfectly between the festive period as expected. I bought it for my son's xbox one, it is fantastic fills the wall without need for a screen( had a white wall ) must be around 100 inches and is a clear picture, a lot better than I expected it would be. Easy to set up and use and is being used all the time, sound is OK for a projector and is loud enough for playing games on. Bigger picture than any TV and a lot cheaper than a large screen TV. These things are perfect for any gamer or movie fan. Would recommend projector site to any one, quick delivery and good products, will be going back to them for more."
Eileen Lamble
Verified Buyer
"must say very good at moment as I have had a problem and you are trying to fix it would like to write more when I receive it back thanks for trying to resolve it"
Miklos Espak
Verified Buyer
"I ordered an ex-demo screen that arrived very quickly. The screen was in almost perfect condition, no marks, whatsoever. Only sign of previous usage was that the canvas was torn on one side along the edge of the pull bar for about 5cm. (The width of the canvas is about 180cm.) This is just a minor aesthetic issue, it does not affect the use in any way. I may even be able to fix it. I am very satisfied with both the product and the service."
"I just bought ABIS projector to replace an old HD projector. The product is great and offered at good price from Projectorsite. Great packing and fast delivery service. Overall it was a great experience."
Karen Geller
Verified Buyer
"It was my boyfriend's birthday and I didn't have a clue what to buy him. I was stuck for ideas trying to think what he likes. He really loves watching movies. A movie fanatic. So I started looking at TVs. Whilst browsing on the internet, I seen an image of a projector. That was it! Why not get him a projector? I didn't realise how expensive they were. So I started looking around, and found www.projectorsite.co.uk (I am quite hesitant when purchasing things online) I decided to call the number on their website. A lady picked up the call, I told her my situation about buying a projector for my BF but didn't know what I wanted. So she asked me for my email address and said she would email me some recommendations. About half an hour later, I got my email (pretty quick with getting back to me) she sent me 4 projectors. The one that caught my eye was the HD858L for £190.80. It had everything a projector needs... Even I could use this! HDMI Port, USB Port, VGA and Memory card slot.. AND built- in freeview! The price seems too good to be true. So I called them up again. The lady had confirmed that I have a 1 year warranty on the projector and that if anything was wrong with the projector during that year they would fix it free of charge as long as I didn't physically break it! Then, she also mentioned a package deal on the projector; A projector, a tripod screen, projector stand and a HDMI cable would cost an extra £48. She gave me a link and told me to have a look. (The package was £238.80 and included next day delivery!!) To save myself stress I went for the package deal. The next day I received it, I was worried because I had only received my Tripod screen, so I called Projector site again they explained to me that they use 2 separate couriers to send their items and that I needn't to worry about anything. An hour later, my projector, stand and cable came through. I couldn't wait to set this up. At first, I doubted myself on whether I knew what I was doing but to my surprise it was really simple I actually set it all up before birthday boy returned home. When he seen what I had bought for him, he was extremely ecstatic (as you all know, Boys and their Toys) he put Avengers Assemble on straight away. We were blown away by the picture quality and the built in speakers (He ended up plugging his surround sound speakers in 5 minutes after) Now that we have our own "Home Cinema" we host most of the parties when football, boxing and sports are on. He's even linked his X-Box to the projector. When he is away at work, I can have girly nights in too..! Thanks for your help and advice Projector Site. I highly recommend you =)"
Sarah James
Verified Buyer
"I was reading reviews for Projector Site on forums and reviews, there is such a mixture, you simply don't know who to believe, so I had my eyes on the C12P Package with the 100" Electric Screen, a bit unsure and wary about certain websites I decided to call them up. I asked them where about in the North West they were based as I live local. I looked up their address and they were only 30 minutes away from me, I asked if it was Ok for me to come and look at the products before I purchased them. They said yes, gave me their address and I was on my way. When I arrived 2 lovely ladies greeted me. They showed me their "Cinema Room" where they have all the projectors that they sell lined up ready for customers to see. Which I found was great as I was able to test out the C12P before I purchased it. I am extremely happy with it. Big screen, low noise, great native resolution and its compatible with my MAC! Thumbs up."
John Turner
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and quality"
ABIS Electronics is rated 4.81 based on 37 reviews