ABIS Electronics Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend ABIS Electronics

info@abiselectronics.co.uk

85, Great Portland Street London , W1W 7LT

How would you rate ABIS Electronics ?

"I met Abis and it's team at the Power electronics expo as I was looking for hand dryers for my food chain in Uk. I gave order for Abis budget hand dryers and the experience has been amazing. Low fitting cost, free dellivery and 3 yr warranty all this at a very cheap price of just £40. Abis has revolutionized the electronics market."
"I wanted to buy a smart projector but had low budget. People recommended me to buy secondhand projector but after some research I found Abis HD6000+ model. This product is amazing. It has both bluetooth and wifi connectivity, therefore I can connect my wireless devices easily."
Simon Bernstein
Verified Reviewer
"Recently I gifted myself the Abis HD6000+ projector which I bought for just £195 price from abiselectronics.co.uk. The product arrived just the next day I ordered it and that's the reason why I was compelled to write this review today. The projector has inbuilt Android 6 in it which makes it compatible to use with my other devices and apps. Currently, I am enjoying playing PS4 with my girlfriend on the large HD display. I recommend Abis as the true value for money product in the UK market."
Donna Middleton
"Excellent, well trained and knowledgeable staff who talked me through a variety of products to help me find the ideal projector. Purchase was easy and received within a day. Cannot fault"
Donna Middleton
Verified Buyer
"I've previously bought from projectorsite and wad so impressed, I returned for an upgrade. Excellent, well trained, pleasant staff who talk you through the whole process and gave me a brilliant description and recommendation of the products I was interested in."
Chris Hughes
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic and speedy service. Highly recommend"
David Hammond
Verified Buyer
"Order was despatched very quickly, unfortunately item was defective. Attempted tp get advice from company but they failed to contact me. No alternative but to return the item for a refund."
John McIntyre
Verified Buyer
"All fhe staff I spoke with on multiple occasions were courteous, knowledgable and extremely helpful in assisting me to make an informed purchase decision. Nothing was too much trouble. The Delivery charges were also included and the actual projector screen arrived 2 days later as promised. Deal with confidence and don't forget to take full advantage of their special bundle pricing (screen & projector)"
"I cannot comment on the projector as I am waiting for it to be fitted. However the service I have received has been second to none! I telephoned to make an enquiry which was quickly answered, placed the order online and received my goods the following day. Fantastic service and a special mention to Jenna who went out of her way to help me."
Joseph Simon
Verified Buyer
"Thank you for a pleasant transaction but it's a shame that you guys still use parcelforce which is known to be the worst delivery company ever. Didn't realise that express24 meant a week later. But thank you Jenna for everything you've done to try and solve the situation."
"I love my hd6000 plus smart projector. Got kodi working in minutes.. Next day shipping and excellent video demonstrations prior to my purchase! Thanks a million"
Alastair Leaver
Verified Buyer
"Good product, well packaged, delivered promptly"
Gary Reynolds
Verified Buyer
"Afis called to provide a solution to my bulb not working .this i am very happy with .the responce from jenna & afis .very understanding members of your company regards mr reynolds"
Gary Fuller
Verified Buyer
"Easy to order and deliverd on time, great service and great product Cheers"
Mike Hemming
Verified Buyer
"Projector arrived within 3 working days I have tried a screening and overall very pleased with this product and for the price an extremely good bargain only wish there had been an instruction booklet included... I purchased a DLP projector from you in september 2012 and this also was minus an instruction book !!"
Graham Hughes
Verified Buyer
"excellent value excellent service excellent product just brilliant thank you."
Paul Sunter
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a projector over the Xmas holiday and it arrived perfectly between the festive period as expected. I bought it for my son's xbox one, it is fantastic fills the wall without need for a screen( had a white wall ) must be around 100 inches and is a clear picture, a lot better than I expected it would be. Easy to set up and use and is being used all the time, sound is OK for a projector and is loud enough for playing games on. Bigger picture than any TV and a lot cheaper than a large screen TV. These things are perfect for any gamer or movie fan. Would recommend projector site to any one, quick delivery and good products, will be going back to them for more."
Eileen Lamble
Verified Buyer
"must say very good at moment as I have had a problem and you are trying to fix it would like to write more when I receive it back thanks for trying to resolve it"
Miklos Espak
Verified Buyer
"I ordered an ex-demo screen that arrived very quickly. The screen was in almost perfect condition, no marks, whatsoever. Only sign of previous usage was that the canvas was torn on one side along the edge of the pull bar for about 5cm. (The width of the canvas is about 180cm.) This is just a minor aesthetic issue, it does not affect the use in any way. I may even be able to fix it. I am very satisfied with both the product and the service."
"I just bought ABIS projector to replace an old HD projector. The product is great and offered at good price from Projectorsite. Great packing and fast delivery service. Overall it was a great experience."
ABIS Electronics is rated 4.83 based on 40 reviews