ABIS Electronics Reviews

of reviewers recommend ABIS Electronics
Telephone
Read ABIS Electronics Reviews

About ABIS Electronics:

Welcome to ABIS Electronics. Our products are used globally by more than 16 million users, trusted since 2004. At ABIS we manufacture high quality appliances, ranging from automatic hand dryers, home smart electronics, multimedia projectors, screens and all additional accessories. All our items are available for UK next day delivery. European deliveries vary between 2 to 4 working days based on location.

We offer credit facilities to most wholesalers and the public sector. Our trade accounts are a great way to obtain your products at a profitable price. With extensive warranty and prompt customer service, we can guarantee you will be glad you chose ABIS.

To find out more, please visit www.abiselectronics.co.uk or contact us on 0330 088 0987.

harit@abis.co

3a, Bridgewater Street, Liverpool

Tell us how ABIS Electronics made you happy
Just installed the ABIS 4K projector and auto drop down 100” screen. This set up is unreal value. I’ve connected it to a sky mini box and also running a PS4. Just tried the screen mirror function from an iphone6 and it is absolutely perfect. This is installed in a new 6m x 4m shed and is perfect. The sound from the integrated speakers is fine although I did add a sound bar. Connection is straightforward. Delivery from the company to me in Northern Ireland was 48hr and was flawless. Would have no problem dealing again.
Very good! Powerful, slim and fast delivery
Absolutely over the moon with my new heated airer. Does what is says. Very good quality, nice and sturdy. Very prompt service
Thank you for your review. We highly appreciate your feedback. If you require any support, we are here to assist. Many thanks Mary D. https://www.abiselectronics.co.uk/
Not opened yet Xmas present
Customer service was excellent - a problem arose with my heated clothes rack and replacement was swiftly arranged via courteous emails.
Bought a projector for my local social Club, which is now installed and fully functional. The package, when it arrived, was triple-packed for safe carriage - which was excellent.
Good customer service
We are sorry about the damaged shipment received. We have dealt with the query and taken action to resolve this matter.
Great service, quickly delivery and excellent communication with any queries I had. Will definitely be using them again. Thanks!
not satisfied. not space saver.
Great product and very good value for money; easy set up and easy to use, I will recommend anytime.
The screen is fantastic quality and value, the motor is smooth and quite, the reason I have not given 5 stars is the bottom right black border came with a small tear on it, have since managed to fix it with black tape.
Dear John, Thank you for your review. We are sorry to see there was a tear on the screen. One of our customer services will be in touch with you to resolve this issue. Many thanks for your continuous support. Kind Regards ABIS Electronics
I have taken one star off because I feel it would be better if the bars went to each end.
Received half of my order, tried emailing and calling no response. Been waiting on the phone twice for over an hour, no answer... Sent 3 emails no reply.. delivery was also late
Free delivery arrived at a given time.
Didn't receive item, was refunded as soon as contacted.
Dear Neil, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry the item was not delivered by our courier. We have processed a refund as requested. Many thanks
I am very pleased with the build quality and sturdiness of the upright heated airer. Well done ABIS!
Had to send back a large item as a result of a mistake made by me. Customer service (Zack) absolutely great cannot fault their assistance and speed in my refund. I will without doubt deal with this company again. Thank you.
I bought a projector and stand from Abis Electronics. The projector is excellent, along with the stand too. Zach was my first point of call as I was accidentally sent a wrong item, he dealt with me very professionally, promptly and honestly, I like this. I would recommend, thank you.
We purchased the projector, portable screen and stand, all I can say is that its amazing, we use it to watch movies in the back garden on the decking, you will not be disappointed with it, the only really small niggle is any small breeze and the screen doesn't stand up, (designed to be used inside not outside) I need to find a way to keep it upright, but this doesn't stop me recommending this set, it's brilliant
AVOID ABIS ELECTRONICS. Complete disregard for Consumer Rights Act 2015. Ignoring correspondence and refusing to engage regarding a warranty repair/replacement. DO NOT BUT THEIR PRODUCTS, YOU WILL REGRET IT.
Thanks for your review. We are sorry to hear that you are not happy. We do not accept returns of the products after the cooling off period. You have used your product over two months from the cooling off period. However, we have agreed to offer you a repair/replacement as required under the warranty. You have certainly not told the truth on your review. It is sad to see how a few people abuse the online platforms to get what they want.
Easy website to use and fantastic packaging. Bonus to receive it the next morning.
ABIS Electronics is rated 4.92 based on 407 reviews