Probos Promotions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Probos Promotions
Read  Probos Promotions Reviews

Tell us how Probos Promotions made you happy
Really happy with product we ordered. Super quick delivery, great customer service and would recommend. I would definitely use this company again!
Speedy delivery, great product, excellent customer service. Would recommend and definitely use this company again.
Excellent quality, speedy delivery and great communications. Would definitely recommend.
We placed an order for 250 drawstring bags and within a week from initial sales enquiry, we received of box of quality goods at incredibly low prices. Probos Promotions exceeded every expectation we had from adjusting artwork to beating delivery time by over a week. And the bags are just great! Thank you to Mike and the team for making this as effortless as possible - the children at our Nursery will absolutely love them :)
Really happy with our stress buses and the quick turn around for our products. Great communication and friendly service.
We ordered customised office pens from Italy: the order was fast, and they arrived also very quickly! Absolutely good...and the boss was happy with the product. I can recommend Probos, thanks Mr Richard!
Researching our branded water bottles project, I got quotes from 5 suppliers. Probos offered the cheapest bottle, and also sent a visual of the item with our logo on it speedily. All communications were fast and helpful, delivery was on exactly the date given. Very satisfactory all round.
Produced as requested to a high standard.
The product we ordered was excellent. It exceeded our expectations. Good quality and the engraving was well done.
Excellent service, ordering was very straightforward, a reasonable price and quick delivery. Thank you.
Great Communication. Swift service Good product
Probos were very helpful throughout the whole process, they responded quickly to questions we had and gave us a clear understanding of what the finished product would look like. The overall work was excellent and we had to set a tight deadline for production and delivery and they met that easily.
Mike was super responsive with my request and delivery was made around a week after approving the proof which was so quick!
We ordered 300 plain drawstring bags for our forthcoming Arts Week - and, as per normal, we left it a little late in placing the order! Probos Promotions were really helpful when speaking to them on the phone, and we had plenty of email contact regarding the order. We were totally amazed when the delivery arrived the following day! What a superb service - our children will now have great fun designing and decorating the bags in Arts Week. Thank you Richard.
First time I've ordered from Probos and I've been really impressed, not only with the ease of ordering, the great value but also the communication and the products delivered. I would definitely recommend them and will be using again in the future!
Super helpful staff with a difficult company order and lots of back and forth. Very happy with the finished product.
Mike was very helpful in sending quotes and proofs. He also sent me a sample, which was important so I could try the product out. It is a bamboo coffee cup and it worked really well. The product shipped quickly so I received it before their anticipated ship date. My only constructive feedback is that it would be helpful to have a payment system bolted onto the "approval of artwork" stage so I can approve, finalise and pay for order all at once. Otherwise, I am happy and would use them again.
The whole service was really very good. Mike who I dealt with was very helpful and there was minimal work from my end which hasn't been my experience with other companies I've used. The order was brilliant when they arrived and it was by far the cheapest on the market too. Very recommended.
Great service and quality. Prompt and speedy production and communications. lovely finished product.
Great Service, would highly recommend