Probos Promotions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Probos Promotions

Tell us how Probos Promotions made you happy

"The card magnifiers were brilliant and the whole team loved the final product. Brilliant job!!"
"I found the whole transaction very easy. We got exactly what we wanted at a very good price. All communication was very quick and everything that was promised was delivered."
"Very quick and efficient service from start to finish."
"Excellent service and excellent product. Thank you"
"Managed to get the order to us really quickly and as discribed"
"After being let down by a supplier, the team stepped up and did a fantastic job. Not only with the quality of the glass trophies (which went down a storm at the awards ceremony), but their customer service is excellent. I would definitely use them again. Well Done to everyone involved, much appreciated. Carole, Autism East Midlands"
"The team were very attentive and responded to all requests swiftly. I will certainly be using them again!"
"We are a charity and we couldn't possibly have bought 500 pieces (whistles) and Probos made an exception and let us buy one packet of 48 (one colour only) which was perfect for our needs ......... and they worked!!"
"Prompt, effective correspondence and service. Competitive prices and a speed service. This isn't the first time we've used them and we'll certainly use them again in the future."
"Great service, very helpful staff and ordered received on time. I would definitely recommend this company."
"We ordered pens and canvas shopping bags with our logo on them. Throughout the process Rich was very helpful and we received the order in good time. Very impressed with the service and will use Probos Promotions for future orders."
"They worked hard to get the delivery to us on time"
"Probos where fantastic from start to finish. I asked a lot from them as I required various visuals before purchase and they were reactive with all requests. They also contacted me when they knew my delivery was due to ensure I was happy with the product. I would highly recommend them."
"This is the second order I have placed, and I have been very satisfied on both occasions, with the ordering and confirmation process and the delivery of the goods, which were well packaged and both cases delivered well in advance of the expected delivery deadline. Highly recommended."
"Great service"
"The product was great, exactly as we wanted and of a high standard and the order process was smooth and efficient."
"Probos promotions were very efficient and helpful. Their prices are low yet the quality is still great. We required a sample of the product before deciding on whether to go ahead or not and they were very helpful into making this happen for us. Great communication."
"Alan was very helpful with my order, and everything arrived promptly and exactly as expected. Thanks!"
"We ordered small noir branded notebook and pen sets, which arrived sooner than expected. They not only look great, but the quality is good too. All in all, very pleased!"
"Excellent service. I've never had bags printed before and the team at Probos Promotions really went the extra mile to make the whole process straightforward for me - answering my endless queries about preparing artwork, converting my files, etc. And the bags arrived very quickly - far faster than I was expecting. I will definitely be going back to them for more."
Probos Promotions is rated 4.96 based on 164 reviews