Probos Promotions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Probos Promotions
Read  Probos Promotions Reviews

Tell us how Probos Promotions made you happy
First time I've ordered from Probos and I've been really impressed, not only with the ease of ordering, the great value but also the communication and the products delivered. I would definitely recommend them and will be using again in the future!
Super helpful staff with a difficult company order and lots of back and forth. Very happy with the finished product.
Mike was very helpful in sending quotes and proofs. He also sent me a sample, which was important so I could try the product out. It is a bamboo coffee cup and it worked really well. The product shipped quickly so I received it before their anticipated ship date. My only constructive feedback is that it would be helpful to have a payment system bolted onto the "approval of artwork" stage so I can approve, finalise and pay for order all at once. Otherwise, I am happy and would use them again.
The whole service was really very good. Mike who I dealt with was very helpful and there was minimal work from my end which hasn't been my experience with other companies I've used. The order was brilliant when they arrived and it was by far the cheapest on the market too. Very recommended.
Great service and quality. Prompt and speedy production and communications. lovely finished product.
Great Service, would highly recommend
Really responsive and do a great job of translating the idea to the outcome. All delivered in a helpful friendly manner. Thanks Alan for another great job for HebCelt.
That was great experience, many thanks for your help. All the sales and delivery process are seamless and our product away beyond my expectation. Thanks a lot.
The mugs went down very well at our recent Conference; indeed, the venue asked for details of where they came from, as they are interested in some similar themselves. Probos were very helpful with the design and other variables, and delivered in time, even when we at our end had left things rather late.
Probos have been great during my first experience using their services. I was impressed with their speed in responding and their efficiency processing my order. Many thanks. Would definitely recommend
Probus, were quick, efficient and very professional, we would certainly use them again. For and on behalf of the RC Sherriff Trust
Great product and service, limited colour selections.
The guys at probos are incredible. We needed new keyrings for our own business as our previous supplier could no longer provide what we wanted. Probus found an equivalent keyring, sent a sample out the next day and had our personal design replicated. Upon design approval, the keyrings were with us within the week and they are perfect. Nothing was too much to ask, everything was really easy and it is like talking to a friend rather than a company. 5/5 and I know where we will be getting all of our promotional material from in the future!
Excellent service. Product exactly as described and communication was excellent, even got next day delivery. I would highly recommend recommend.
Richard was efficient, helpful, fast and professional. Thank you for all your help EirEng Consulting Engineers. Cheers
Great Service and Product - Customer loved the result
Fantastic service, great design department, very fast and competitive prices, certainly will be placing more orders
Amazing service and very helpful. Lovely quality
Helpful and friendly, easy website to use. Swift delivery of a fab product. Would recommend and will use again.
Our company used Probos Promotions to produce some branded pens. The service we received was smooth from start to end and the quality of the pens are great. I would recommend anyone to use this company to produce branded merchandise.
Probos Promotions is rated 4.96 based on 307 reviews