Probos Promotions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Probos Promotions
"Prompt, effective correspondence and service. Competitive prices and a speed service. This isn't the first time we've used them and we'll certainly use them again in the future."
"Great service, very helpful staff and ordered received on time. I would definitely recommend this company."
"We ordered pens and canvas shopping bags with our logo on them. Throughout the process Rich was very helpful and we received the order in good time. Very impressed with the service and will use Probos Promotions for future orders."
"They worked hard to get the delivery to us on time"
"Probos where fantastic from start to finish. I asked a lot from them as I required various visuals before purchase and they were reactive with all requests. They also contacted me when they knew my delivery was due to ensure I was happy with the product. I would highly recommend them."
"This is the second order I have placed, and I have been very satisfied on both occasions, with the ordering and confirmation process and the delivery of the goods, which were well packaged and both cases delivered well in advance of the expected delivery deadline. Highly recommended."
"Great service"
"The product was great, exactly as we wanted and of a high standard and the order process was smooth and efficient."
"Probos promotions were very efficient and helpful. Their prices are low yet the quality is still great. We required a sample of the product before deciding on whether to go ahead or not and they were very helpful into making this happen for us. Great communication."
"Alan was very helpful with my order, and everything arrived promptly and exactly as expected. Thanks!"
"We ordered small noir branded notebook and pen sets, which arrived sooner than expected. They not only look great, but the quality is good too. All in all, very pleased!"
"Excellent service. I've never had bags printed before and the team at Probos Promotions really went the extra mile to make the whole process straightforward for me - answering my endless queries about preparing artwork, converting my files, etc. And the bags arrived very quickly - far faster than I was expecting. I will definitely be going back to them for more."
"Outstanding service and Alan was so helpful and understanding of our business needs. Highly recommend and we are already planning another order. Products went down a storm and we signed up over 200 new accounts over 2 days. Very Happy."
"I am a happy customer as the product arrived promptly and was exactly aswe ordered. The customer service was excellent throughout the whole process of the order."
"our business ordered the reusable americano cups. excellent quality with our business logo on it, fast service and great price."
"Excellent service, very easy to phone and communicate with Probos (something the competitors are all very bad at), product very well received by those receiving it. For the very few items not working compensation was was immediate whcih was very impressive and unexpected. Will defineatly go back to Probos again."
"Quick response, easy to contact."
"Great customer service, really friendly - very helpful plus a really quick turn around...perfect!"
"Fast reliable service , good quality product and a reasonable price."
"Very helpful from the inception of the project to delivery. Was meant to be 2 weeks but arrived within 3 days. Exceptional customer service."
Probos Promotions is rated 4.95 based on 96 reviews