Probos Promotions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Probos Promotions
Read  Probos Promotions Reviews

Tell us how Probos Promotions made you happy
Amazing customer service, they understood immediately what we needed and did it fast and reliable. Thanks guys!
 Probos Promotions 5 star review on 27th July 2021
we ordered 15cm rulers, with our academy logo on them. the company was very helpful with our academy logo and delivery was within days. we were very pleased with the rulers and I will be using the company again
Very helpful staff. Advised me on how to order the recycled rulers I wanted and allowed me to have 3 different colours! I like the way that as well as the slogan I wanted to put on, you could choose whether you wanted a statement that they were recycled, which I did! Arrived quickly and I cannot wait to give them to my pupils in September
These drinks bottles are perfect for school use, metal casing avoids them easily breaking and spilling water everywhere. The vibrant colours with the school logo enhances their suitability for school as they are easily identified. The children love them and the pride they have by being given this high quality bottle has resulted in them looking after them. Will absolutely purchase again. Ordering was easy and they were quickly delivered.
Made contact really easily and the team were a great help. From enquiry, to design, printing and delivery was very quick. Excellent service. Would definitely recommend.
Big thanks to Alan and the Probos Promotions team. From mock up to final product they have been nothing but professional and accommodating. Great products to chose from, fabulous quality. The attention to detail is brilliant. Our staff and customers alike are incredibly impressed and they have proved popular in stores!
 Probos Promotions 5 star review on 5th July 2021
The service we received from Probos Promotions has been excellent. Great communication throughout our decision making process. The product is really nice quality and good value for money. Many thanks.
Received fantastic service when ordering some promotion totes. Richard was very helpful with the design process. Very quick and easy. Thank you.
 Probos Promotions 5 star review on 21st June 2021
Very friendly staff. Efficient service. Good value for money. I will definitely be using this company again for my promotions.
The service was incredibly quick and easy to organise. Everything was handled very efficiently, I would definitely recommend.
Very quick and efficient service when required urgently. Very pleased with the results.
Great customer service
Brilliant products and fantastic service. Highly recommend.
Couldn't fault the service from Probo Promotions. Rich was extremely helpful and came back to my questions/queries really quickly. I struggled for weeks to find bottles that where suitable until I came across Probo Promotions. Would 100% recommend and will be using them again. Great delivery time as well.
I can't rate this company highly enough! Fantastic service from start to finish. Great website, easy to navigate. Instant responses to my (many! Sorry Alan!) queries and changes. Great quality product arrived much quicker than I'd thought plus I then received a little gift thanking me for my order. A perfect online experience and nice to buy at such competitive prices in the UK.
Dealing with Probos was really simple, communication was fast and efficient, and the finished product was awesome. We'll definitely use these guys again for our corporate merchandise. The white enamel camping mugs are really cool, and our branding looks first class on them.
Quick response to an urgent request. Delivery and goods as expected, very good service.
I order my swimming bags for my swimming school and they were do and sent very quick and we are so happy with our bags thank you very much 🥰🥰
 Probos Promotions 5 star review on 27th April 2021
I am so pleased with the quality of the tote bags we have received and the print standard has shown off our designs in the best possible light. Our dinky enamel cups are the icing on the cake. I love a good lip on a mug and this is a stand alone product regardless of our beautiful branding which has beed fixed perfectly on both sides. Thank you, and we will be definitely be reloading on both.
Lovely customer service & speedy responses/product delivery!
Probos Promotions is rated 4.97 based on 389 reviews