Probos Promotions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Probos Promotions
"Quick response, easy to contact."
"Great customer service, really friendly - very helpful plus a really quick turn around...perfect!"
"Fast reliable service , good quality product and a reasonable price."
"Very helpful from the inception of the project to delivery. Was meant to be 2 weeks but arrived within 3 days. Exceptional customer service."
"Prompt and efficient customer relations. Good product and speedy delivery."
"From the minute I made contact with Alan I received nothing but excellent service and care. Alan responded very quickly to any queries and helped with suggestions. The quality of the good I have purchased is very high and the price very good. I have no hesitation in recommending Probos Promotions."
"Alan was very helpful with our order, turnaround and delivery was very good and the finished item even better.. Happy customers, thank you."
"Probos Promotions were fantastic and great to work with - they sent through a sample really quickly and were able to mock up samples of what the branded items would look like. Once the order had been processed we had the items in the office in under 10 days. We will certainly use their service again. Thank you very much."
"The Probos team were extremely helpful in the order process, from start to finish. They were able to source a particular product (pen) at a very competitive price, and a very short lead time. Overall very pleased with the quality of product and the communication throughout."
"Needed printed canvas bags, quote and proof provided same day and goods arrived within 10 working days of placing order. The contact at the company was very efficient in dealing with the order from start to finish. Brilliant service"
"Our usual supplier wasn't prepared to negotiate on price, so we decided to try Probos. What a positive experience...fast, pain-free, and competitively priced too. We'll definitely be back!"
"Really outstanding service. Extremely quick response time to all issues. Fairly priced and very fast in turning the order around. We are very happy with the end product and will definitely use Probus for any future requirements."
"We came across the company details through the Internet search. We were looking for some unconventional ways to promote our company during the stationery exhibition. Great customer service. Although our budget was limited, we received 5 star customer service (thank you Richard Dhillon :) ). Will definitely use again in the future and will recommend others. Premier Grip Trd Ltd, Wales, UK"
"From start to finish Rich made everything easy and seamless. The whole process is very easy to navigate, very quick and the finished product was perfect. We could not have been happier with it! Very happy to recommend!"
"The whole process from my initial enquiry to receiving the order was seamless. The customer service was excellent and all my queries were answered promptly."
"Sample arrived quickly. Ordering process efficient. Quick turnaround. All round good service and high quality product. Will be using again."
"We placed an order for reusable coffee mugs, which we knew had a longer than usual lead time, Richard got us sorted with the product and design along with shipping them to us in Northern Ireland in time for our event, and the mugs are of very good standard."
"Extremely helpful customer service, fast shipping, exactly what I needed. Thanks Richard, much appreciated."
"Excellent communication, prompt processing of my order and quick delivery."
"Very efficient and helpful. Alan can always be trusted to get the job done and keep me informed.."
Probos Promotions is rated 4.95 based on 80 reviews