Probos Promotions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Probos Promotions
"We came across the company details through the Internet search. We were looking for some unconventional ways to promote our company during the stationery exhibition. Great customer service. Although our budget was limited, we received 5 star customer service (thank you Richard Dhillon :) ). Will definitely use again in the future and will recommend others. Premier Grip Trd Ltd, Wales, UK"
"From start to finish Rich made everything easy and seamless. The whole process is very easy to navigate, very quick and the finished product was perfect. We could not have been happier with it! Very happy to recommend!"
"The whole process from my initial enquiry to receiving the order was seamless. The customer service was excellent and all my queries were answered promptly."
"Sample arrived quickly. Ordering process efficient. Quick turnaround. All round good service and high quality product. Will be using again."
"We placed an order for reusable coffee mugs, which we knew had a longer than usual lead time, Richard got us sorted with the product and design along with shipping them to us in Northern Ireland in time for our event, and the mugs are of very good standard."
"Extremely helpful customer service, fast shipping, exactly what I needed. Thanks Richard, much appreciated."
"Excellent communication, prompt processing of my order and quick delivery."
"Very efficient and helpful. Alan can always be trusted to get the job done and keep me informed.."
"They were quick to respond to my enquiry and delivered before the predicted delivery date. The product was the same as it was before so a simple re-order but of good quality and a great service."
"Delivered the product as expected and on time."
"Great products!"
"Delivery was in good time and of good standard"
"Hassle-free, friendly, fully understood and undertook any requests."
"Probos Promotions has been so helpful every step of the way from quoting, ordering and receiving of goods. I will not hesitate to use them again. A great friendly service."
"Very efficient and friendly service - delivered even earlier than expected and the coasters I ordered were of a very high quality!"
"Alan was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. He was in contact every step of the way through the design process right through to delivery of the finished product, which arrived ahead of schedule. Couldn't ask for a better service and wouldn't hesitate to use again in the future."
"Great service. Sent samples first so I could make the right choice for our business."
"Customer interaction with updates on our order and where it was in the production process was brilliant. The stress balls we ordered are fantastic and look amazing. Thank you. Darran SET For Business"
"Very good company to deal with. Efficient, excellent communication, good prices and overall great service."
"Fast, friendly and efficient service, our order was ready a day early!"
Probos Promotions is rated 4.96 based on 68 reviews