Probos Promotions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Probos Promotions

Tell us how Probos Promotions made you happy

"Great working with Richard at Probos, quick response times to emails and telephone calls and swift turnaround of the items."
"Extremely impressed with our BriteMat mouse matts from Probos Promotions. Would recommend and will order from them again. Thank you."
"helpful throughout the entire process, unbelievably speedy service and was even sent a lovely thank-you gift for our purchase. would definitely recommend to other charities and i'm sure we'll use again in future."
"Great keyrings, good communication from Rich and good value for money - thanks!"
"Great service and communication. Highly recommend"
"Rich did a superb job in sourcing the products for us with in a tight time frame, they arrived early and are good quality items"
"I was looking for a small promotional item for an internal event I was running at work and the trolley tokens were perfect. I got them personalised with a graphic which Alan was able to help with and it was a smooth, easy transaction from start to finish. I received the items ahead of my scheduled date and when I opened the box I was SO pleased with them - they looked great and were such a fab quality - better than what I expected! When I handed these out at the event everybody loved them and the fact that we were able to personalise these was great! I would definitely recommend Probos Promotions and use them again for future items. :)"
"Fabulous service and really lovely product"
"I was very pleased with the service received from Probos Promotions. They were quick and efficient, delivering the product ahead of when it was needed. They were even able to create the artwork for me as I did not have the software necessary. A 10 out of 10 for product quality and customer service!"
"Really happy with service and product"
"Customer service was excellent, the price was reasonable, and the end product - branded bamboo cups - were awesome! Thank you!"
"Excellent service"
"Brilliant service - i have used lots of different merchandise suppliers in the last 20 years and Probos were so easy to deal with, easy to contact, great customer service and paperwork service and were very competitively priced. Goods were perfect and arrived a few days earlier than expected. we will definitely use this company for all future merchandise enquiries"
"Very quick response times and the product looks great with super fast delivery"
"Arrived earlier than expected and look great!"
"Great communication - quick delivery - 100% quality service"
"Helpful, great communication, good products and value for money. Thanks team! Lizzy"
"Professional service, quick delivery. No complaints at all and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!"
"I recently ordered a quantity of thermal travel mugs for a promotion that we run on Social Media. Alan Dhillon was helpful, quick and efficient from the moment of my enquiry to supplying samples, artwork and final delivery within our time frame. I wouldn't hesitate to use Probos Promotions in the future."
"Very helpful!"