Probos Promotions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Probos Promotions
Read  Probos Promotions Reviews

Tell us how Probos Promotions made you happy
Very good customer service and quick turnaround, overall very happy with the order!
First time using Probos Promotions, and I'm extremely impressed! If I had any questions Rich was very quick at responding to my emails which made the process much easier and with friendly service. Will definitely be using them again.
This is the 2nd time I have used this company for branded products and the service has been excellent both times. The last time we asked for products on a very short lead time, and they turned all the branding round and delivery very quickly. Excellent service.
We ordered 25 branded umbrellas - from the initial call to the final product arriving on time the service was seamless.
An excellent service! This was my first step into the world of merchandise, and I did not know quite what I was doing or how to get what I had in my mind. I had excellent support all the way through and I am delighted with the finished product. The quality is exceptional. Great team, great products, highly recommended!
As a small business preparing for our first exhibition we were pretty clueless about where to source promotional material from. We made enquiries with several companies listed online but never heard back from any of them. Luckily we came across Probos Promotions who were very quick to provide quotes and sample artwork. Rich was very helpful throughout, they comfortably met the target delivery date and we are absolutely thrilled with the quality of the products.
Great service and communication always kept up to date with the progress and appreciated the assistnace with the artwork, items arrived in the expected delviery window which really assisted in our planning, really happy with the final product and all round service
Impressed with the one point of contact, impressed with the artwork and aftersales service. Extremely efficient and quick turn around. Will definitely be using PROBOS again.
“I cannot recommend Probos Promotions enough. Excellent customer service, a quick turnaround, superb staff and communication and competitive prices - they have been a pleasure to work with and we shall always go to them in the future for all our marketing promotional needs.”
Great quality and delivered on time. Thanks Richard.
Richard really went above and beyond by responding to my request within 24 hours , amending the original quote and getting the USB's to me within the 5 days. Great quality items would use again. Thanks.
Really helpful and responsive in getting exactly the design that we wanted and delivered a quality product ahead of schedule. Couldn’t have asked for more. Will definitely be back!
Really great service, they were clear, quick and great quality. Would definitely order from them again
Rich was delightful to work with! He even helped with the design on my bottle collars. The quality and the service were exceptional. 5 star review for a 5 star company. Thank you - we'll be seeing you again.
Quick communication and excellent quality. Delivered quickly too.
Ideal product for our estate agency business - clients are very happy with the keyrings!
Great communication and understanding of exactly what we needed. Highly recommended.
Amazing customer service, they understood immediately what we needed and did it fast and reliable. Thanks guys!
 Probos Promotions 5 star review on 27th July 2021
we ordered 15cm rulers, with our academy logo on them. the company was very helpful with our academy logo and delivery was within days. we were very pleased with the rulers and I will be using the company again
Very helpful staff. Advised me on how to order the recycled rulers I wanted and allowed me to have 3 different colours! I like the way that as well as the slogan I wanted to put on, you could choose whether you wanted a statement that they were recycled, which I did! Arrived quickly and I cannot wait to give them to my pupils in September
Probos Promotions is rated 4.97 based on 406 reviews