Probos Promotions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Probos Promotions
Read  Probos Promotions Reviews

Tell us how Probos Promotions made you happy
I was recommended to Probus Promotions for some aluminium water bottles, as I had seen them previously. They were very accommodating with our requirements and (short) timescales for the delivery, and we are really pleased with the product. Thank you!
Great company and great products. Highly recommend Alan who has been very helpful.
Always swift reply and fast delivery. Alan is very helpful and a pleasure to work with!
really great service from Alan! Speedy and helpful
Really friendly service, excellent turnaround time and delivery of a great quality product. Thanks Probos Promotions!
It was challenging to find a supplier who could produce smaller quantities of branded bags. Rich was very helpful throughout the process. The quality of the branded bags is great and they arrived ahead of schedule.
I would highly recommend Probos. All of the items I have ordered have been on a short lead time and they have delivered earlier than my deadlines. The artwork is turnaround straight away and the quality of the products supplied is of a very high quality. I will definitely be using them again.
We ordered some promotional products from Probos Promotions and found them to be incredibly helpful. The quoting process was easy and they sent us a sample product to check colour and quality. Very good value for money and having now received the final products we are very happy with the quality and service.
After a search for a good quality golf product to give away to our customers at an exhibition I came across Probos. We had a tight schedule to get the product out and due to the ‘quick to print’ turnaround and very efficient process with Richard we managed to get the mini golf bags/balls/tees etc to us in ample time. The quality of the product is good and the service to match so overall a good customer experience. We will certainly use Probos when these items are ordered again.
Very quick delivery and reliable and helpful customer service. Made the exact pencils that I wanted and was able to get the whole order completed and delivered within a week!
Great service from enquiry, proof and delivery of product which arrived ahead of schedule. Excellent customer service.
Rich at Probos was fantastic at taking the time to understand our needs, providing options and quotes quickly and creating our branded products with a tight turnaround. The end result is great and we will definitely be coming back to Probos for future branded goods.
Very thorough, very patient with picky clients,
Fab quick service! Would definitely use again! Loved the products - thank you!
great products!
Used this company twice now and both times our order was delivered ahead of schedule. Communication excellent throughout.
Great service for an order of branded pens. They managed to meet our tight deadlines and kept us up to date with the order at all times. The pens look great and it was nice to have a proper sample of one before confirming the order.
I've been assisted step-by-step during my order, receiving also useful tips for making the product look better. Even if I've placed the order quite last-minute, the buying process was fast and smooth, and the product was delivered on time. Definitely recommended!!
Probos Promotions were a pleasure to work with. They responded quickly to my questions and my cups arrived very quickly.
We were very pleased with the services and products received from Probos Promotions. Great quality and a quick turn around. We will be using them again in the future.
Probos Promotions is rated 4.96 based on 308 reviews