Probos Promotions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Probos Promotions

Tell us how Probos Promotions made you happy

"Great Products, very easy to order and very quick delivery"
"We couldn't be happier with the torch, it looks high spec and Richard was super helpful from the off, advising us and making sure it's all done on time. We will definitely be using Probos Promotions again!"
"Our company ordered various pieces of promotional materials including pens, badges, bugs and wristbands. The service was fantastic from start to finish with Alan supporting the professional designs to suit our budget and a quick turn around from ordering to delivery. We would be more than happy to use Probs Promotions for our future orders!"
"Very good - really pleased with our item. The personalised coasters are great. Price, service and delivery excellent"
"great service and excellent product, all work and personalisation was done for me and delivery was earlier than expected."
"Good and professional service for requesting samples. Bulk goods ordered arrived in some damaged condition but the sales representative replaced my damaged items quickly."
"Thank you for an excellent service and great communication! We needed our items urgently with only short notice given and Probos promotions ensured to get our delivery to us on time, in fact they actually got our items to us a few days earlier than expected! We will definitely be using your services again!"
"Alan was very helpful all the way through the process, from suggesting products that might be suitable, to last minute changes to the order and getting everything ordered and delivered on time."
"Great working with Richard at Probos, quick response times to emails and telephone calls and swift turnaround of the items."
"Extremely impressed with our BriteMat mouse matts from Probos Promotions. Would recommend and will order from them again. Thank you."
"helpful throughout the entire process, unbelievably speedy service and was even sent a lovely thank-you gift for our purchase. would definitely recommend to other charities and i'm sure we'll use again in future."
"Great keyrings, good communication from Rich and good value for money - thanks!"
"Great service and communication. Highly recommend"
"Rich did a superb job in sourcing the products for us with in a tight time frame, they arrived early and are good quality items"
"I was looking for a small promotional item for an internal event I was running at work and the trolley tokens were perfect. I got them personalised with a graphic which Alan was able to help with and it was a smooth, easy transaction from start to finish. I received the items ahead of my scheduled date and when I opened the box I was SO pleased with them - they looked great and were such a fab quality - better than what I expected! When I handed these out at the event everybody loved them and the fact that we were able to personalise these was great! I would definitely recommend Probos Promotions and use them again for future items. :)"
"Fabulous service and really lovely product"
"I was very pleased with the service received from Probos Promotions. They were quick and efficient, delivering the product ahead of when it was needed. They were even able to create the artwork for me as I did not have the software necessary. A 10 out of 10 for product quality and customer service!"
"Really happy with service and product"
"Customer service was excellent, the price was reasonable, and the end product - branded bamboo cups - were awesome! Thank you!"
"Excellent service"