Probos Promotions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Probos Promotions
Read  Probos Promotions Reviews

Tell us how Probos Promotions made you happy
Excellent company to deal with. Honest, reliable and great value for money.
I ordered some printed bags. Richard was very helpful with my order, and the order was completed very quickly and to a very high standard. I would definitely order with them again!
We have just ordered our second batch of our amazing Keyrings and we love them and use them every day for our clients. They give a level of professionalism and quality that we strive for. The team are also super easy to work with and the swift delivery makes the experience even more care free! Thank you so much! Regards, the RB Prestige Team
Very happy with the service I received from Alan and the team. Quick and efficient communication throughout the process and my delivery arrived straight away.
We had a very short timeline for getting some promotional bottle openers for an event. The staff at Probos were super friendly and helpful, turning our request around in a quick and clear manner. The quality of the product was great and added an extra talking point to our event last week. Will definitely use them again.
We ordered some branded bottle openers for a careers event we are attending, Richard was very helpful and gave us a very quick turnaround, we ordered them on the Tuesday and we received them on Friday morning! We couldn't have asked for better service.
We gave Rich from Probos a tight brief, and an even tighter turn around time and he delivered. In fact he delivered early and exactly what we needed. Excellent result and we will be back....
Excellent service and product - thank you and we will continue to order from this company
Amazing customer service, very quick turn around too - would highly recommend!
Great responses to queries and the ordering process was very easy. Our Tots group is very pleased with the Amerianco cups that we ordered and they were well received by the mums ensuring safety for the kids and helping the environment!
I received my items super quick and they are brilliant quality.
Will definitely use this company again.
Fantastic quality product. The customer service and communication was excellent.

Excellent communication, speedy turnaround. Great products.
This is the second time I have used promos for our promotional materials and am happy to say they have come through with flying colours.
High quality print and excellent delivery times keep them high on my supply list..

Well done Probos
Great service. Good product. Very fast delivery. Thanks 10/10
Quick and speedy customer service, great products and came super quickly.
They were responsive to my questions and produced good quality product in a short timescale. We would use this company again.
Customised gymsacs at a fraction of the price other companies are quoting. Very happy with our order, will order again!
Customised gymsacs at a fraction of the price other companies are quoting! Brilliant service, will order again!
Very good communication from probos, smooth process, easy to work with and quality of product was great. I will definitely use them again in the future.
Probos Promotions is rated 4.97 based on 349 reviews