Probos Promotions Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Probos Promotions

Tell us how Probos Promotions made you happy

"The guys at probos are incredible. We needed new keyrings for our own business as our previous supplier could no longer provide what we wanted. Probus found an equivalent keyring, sent a sample out the next day and had our personal design replicated. Upon design approval, the keyrings were with us within the week and they are perfect. Nothing was too much to ask, everything was really easy and it is like talking to a friend rather than a company. 5/5 and I know where we will be getting all of our promotional material from in the future!"
"Excellent service. Product exactly as described and communication was excellent, even got next day delivery. I would highly recommend recommend."
"Richard was efficient, helpful, fast and professional. Thank you for all your help EirEng Consulting Engineers. Cheers"
"Great Service and Product - Customer loved the result"
"Fantastic service, great design department, very fast and competitive prices, certainly will be placing more orders"
"Amazing service and very helpful. Lovely quality"
"Helpful and friendly, easy website to use. Swift delivery of a fab product. Would recommend and will use again."
"Our company used Probos Promotions to produce some branded pens. The service we received was smooth from start to end and the quality of the pens are great. I would recommend anyone to use this company to produce branded merchandise."
"Our dedicated account manager Alan has been excellent to work with. Email correspondence was always prompt and he was always quick to answer any queries. Our delivery arrived a few days earlier than expected too which was a nice surprise. Very happy with Probos Promotions' services."
"We ordered pens and USB sticks for a training event. The print quality was excellent, as was all communication throughout. We were notified every step of the way, so we knew how the order was progressing. We'll definitely be back again."
"I think I love you Alan! :D"
"Probos responded to an urgent request very professionally and provided an incredible service, not only did they resolve our issue with minimal fuss but they delivered a great product on time and on budget!"
"Thanks to Mike and his team, I am delighted. Super quick service and the glasses look great. That is true customer service."
"Excellent customer service and product quality."
"Prompt responses to queries Easy to edit and review designs Received goods just ahead of estimated date of delivery Very high quality product 😊"
"Having looked for key rings for some time I was delighted to come across Pobos. Mike was extremely helpful with design and mock up plus questions. The order arrived swiftly and I am delighted with the outcome. Would I recommend or use again? I most certainly would. Thank you Mike"
"Fabulous service, product and delivery I would highly recommend."
"Good quality merchandise and the delivery was earlier that expected, which is great as we are attending a conference"
"Really pleased with our purchase. Found the website really good and easy to navigate and when we submitted an enquiry we had superb service from Mike L. all the way through from helping us with the design to getting the order right, invoicing and just when I was sending a query about the delivery date the order arrived! End to end great service and really happy with the product."
"Swift turnaround from inquiry to delivery. Great quality products. Good value for money - even price matched for us!"
Probos Promotions is rated 4.96 based on 236 reviews