Probos Promotions Reviews

of reviewers recommend Probos Promotions
Read  Probos Promotions Reviews

Tell us how Probos Promotions made you happy
Great product and good sales support
Speedy delivery, great product, excellent customer service. Would recommend and definitely use this company again.
Mike was very helpful in sending quotes and proofs. He also sent me a sample, which was important so I could try the product out. It is a bamboo coffee cup and it worked really well. The product shipped quickly so I received it before their anticipated ship date. My only constructive feedback is that it would be helpful to have a payment system bolted onto the "approval of artwork" stage so I can approve, finalise and pay for order all at once. Otherwise, I am happy and would use them again.
Great product and service, limited colour selections.
We found Probos Promotions extremely helpful when producing our merchandise and the items we received were perfect and on time.
Very helpful!
Very prompt and efficient service. With a very short timescale and a change of delivery address at the last moment, Probos were able to fulfill our order. Thank you Alan.
They worked hard to get the delivery to us on time
Fast reliable service , good quality product and a reasonable price.
Delivered the product as expected and on time.
Delivery was in good time and of good standard
order was processed quickly and no problems with delivery. very happy with service provided and the product is exactly as expected.
Probos Promotions is rated 4.97 based on 349 reviews