Price Stickers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Price Stickers
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Price Stickers Reviews
Someone who likes to be organised, I love labels. The quality of this labels are good, customer service good as well.
Ordered Mon about 3pm, arrived next morning with chocolates! Will use again
Excellent product and service.
Awesome staff, great product, and lightning fast delivery. Every single time. I have ordered from them on multiple ocassions, throughtout the whole year, and every single time, the order was delivered very fast. As a small business owner, I like to have suppliers that I can relly on, and Price Stickers/Audioprint Ltd is one of them.
Fast delivery, more times than not they are with me the next day. Sticker are good quality, exactly how we want them and excellent value for money, wouldn’t use anyone else now.
Brilliant Service, Great Quality and even got some Freddos!
Arrived next day good quality very happy with purchase
Easy ordering and quick delivery service.
Great quick service! Would definitely purchase again!
This company are amazing!! I don't know how they ship so quickly but I ordered some stickers late afternoon and they were here next day via Royal Mail. Bought removable stickers and they work great!
Love the chocolates
My first purchase at Price Stickers and I was impressed by the range. I had a problem at the checkout but an email produced an immediate response and solution. The stickers arrived promptly and look good, although they are yet to be used.
Excellent Service, Very quick delivery and great quality. Thank you!
Unbelievably quick delivery and good quality stickers......and a chocolate bar!!! What's not to like?? I wish all our suppliers were this reliable!!
Superior service and excellent nice present!
Very fast delivery time! Enjoy the 'extras' in the parcel! (hadn't had a Snicker for years!!) Removable stickers so useful for reduced goods especially
Very helpful and prompt
Very happy with the service and I’m using price Stickers for almost 3 years and they never let me down 100% recommended to others . Fantastic quality
Brilliant stickers would not go back to machine they look better to.
Thank you for you excellent service. Our Order is with us within a day and we thank Joe for his kindness. Regards Geraldine
Price Stickers is rated 4.87 based on 475 reviews