Price Stickers Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Price Stickers

sales@pricestickers.co.uk

Audioprint Ltd. Units 2-4, Wolseley Court, Wolseley Road, Woburn Road Industial Estate

Telephone, Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Price Stickers ?

"Quality,price,delivery all excellent as usual. I did find your new website very confusing to negotiate and also very slow to load each page. Took ages to organize my order!"
"excellant service. stickers are exactly how described and arrived within the time stated. Would use again"
"Quick to send"
"Ecxellent product and prompt service."
"Been using pricestickers for a while now, the new website is terrible though, not user friendly. Always get the sticker next day which is what we need But i wouldnt be happy with the new website, it would put new customer off id imagine. Sorry for the slightly negative review - I hope you find it constructive."
"As before the stickers arrived next day. The hew website is quite difficult to fathom. Whereas back in March when I first ordered stickers it was " a walk in the park". It was easy to scroll down to the ones I needed. The new website was more compact but much more difficult to understand. Nevertheless the young lady to whom I spoke for guidance was most helpfu,"
"Number one in my opinion for Price Stickers , very quick delivery ........mostly within 24 hours and quality product A******************"
"Perfect!!!!"
"Just what I was expecting and arrived promptly. Will by more when I run out."
"Always fast delivery and everything excellent quality."
"They are lovely"
"Good quality stickers that stick and look good"
"No goods received and payment has been made."
"My stickers arrived today 6/8/2018 and yes very pleased I am in great need of them . Fast postage one could not ask for more will be ordering more in the future4 . I highly +++ AAA recommend every one buy these Jewellery lables"
"Great item"
"Delighted with the stickers. Perfect for our business.We will do business again"
"Stickers were perfect, many thanks!"
"I have not received my merchandise so I cannot say much but shipping takes too long too long"
"Very happy with product and fast delivery"
"Great product and great service!! Website just not the best to navigate!"
Price Stickers is rated 4.68 based on 44 reviews