Price Stickers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Price Stickers
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Price Stickers Reviews
Excellent stickers and very reasonable
Fantastic service again & again! Thank you!
Amazingly quick delivery and perfect stickers. Highly recommended.
Superb service as always. Very fast turn around and quality products. Highly recommended
Fast service exceptional prices good communication what more does a small business need
Very quick and efficient service, good quality stickers.
Fast delivery, good quality. Very happy with both experience and the product
Great product at a good price and fast delivery
Great price and service.
Fast and reliable.
Quick delivery - all good.
Second time ordering and definitely not disappointed. High quality, fast postage, and the chocolate made me smile on a busy work day. Thank you!
Superb service as usual. Delighted with my stickers. You are always my first choice.
The stickers are excellent quality and exactly what we needed. My team were especially pleased with the Freddo bars that came with them! Excellent product, excellent packaging, and they arrived very quickly (ordered Saturday, arrived Tuesday). I’ll be sure to recommend them to anyone I think might need them.
Received my Heavy Stickers in the time frame required - well done. They are now in use and as they're on a roll I cant lose them
Good stickers, good price; nice.
Really good service and just what I needed
Excellent service always so quick and helpful thank you
I have used price stickers a few times and have found them to be efficient.The choice of stickers is good and the cost is reasonable.I also get free chocolate with my transaction.A bit random but very welcome.
Price Stickers 5 star review on 1st July 2021
As usual, excellent service. Quality product, fast delivery (free!), and Freddos as well! What's not to like?!
Price Stickers is rated 4.85 based on 402 reviews