Price Stickers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Price Stickers
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Price Stickers Reviews
Great stickers, at a really really good price. They arrived literally next day, and JOE (HUGE THANKS TO JOE!!!!) threw lots of free chocolates in the parcel too, much to my surprise! I loved it! I will most definitely be ordering again from here! Thank you so much Price Stickers. I've already received a few google reviews since using your stickers.
Prompt delivery, good stickers and enjoyed the chocolates that fell out of the package as I emptied it!
Have brought stickers from here several times now and will continue to do so. Good service and quick delivery plus always some nice chocolates added in!
I am not leaving negative feedback as I am in the process of trying to resolve my order. Product ordered on the 10th February (8 days ago) Still not received but currently having email correspondence. The telephone number directs you to the website, so no person to speak to.
Always great service. Love the chocolate bar included!
Excellent service and would certainly recommend
Excellent products with exceptional service. I will definitely use this company again.
Excellent quality seals at an exceptionally reasonable price. Wouldn't buy them anywhere else!
Yeah there alright. Not much that can be said about stickers. Great service great value to what we bought. And they stick to the boxes we dispatch. All we need now is delivery drivers that can read
very good service and enjoyed the chocolate!
Excellent service. We're a repeat customer. Great pricing, great shipping speed. Stickers are exactly what's required. Recommended. Will buy again.
Fantastic as always - my go to for postage stickers
I ordered some fragile this way up stickers, first of all they sent the wrong ones but swiftly sent me the correct ones and said to keep the first package, with free sweets in aswell!!
Swift posting and great product at affordable prices! Thank you so much :)
Most amazing service, ordered and delivered to Scotland all within 24 hours, brilliant.
Very quick service, arrived the following day.
I use age stickers from Price Stickers for hand knit baby knits. They are easily removed and leave no marks. I use these rather than sewn in age labels as babies skin is very delicate and sewn in labels can be an irritant.
Price Stickers 5 star review on 27th January 2021
Ordered some price stickers,they do what they say on the tin.
Excellent service, delivered next day.
Great service. Fast delivery.
Price Stickers is rated 4.84 based on 378 reviews