Pretavoir Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pretavoir

Tell us how Pretavoir made you happy
Took my money and no item and no refund has been received. Guys, be careful. I wasn’t sure if this company is legit so I checked reviews before my purchase. It seemed alright so I made my order on 02/11/19. The item was in stock online but apparently they notified me later by email that it’s not in stock and I’ll have to wait, they couldn’t give me a timeframe. 24/11/19 I asked for refund as my order hasn’t been dispatched. They replayed to my email two days later that the item will be dispatched later today. I emailed again saying that I requested refund. They said then missed my email and the item has been dispatched. But they replying to my emails, so they clearly saw that I requested refund twice. Later they said it’s been shipped and once it’s on the way back, they will process my refund. 15/11/19 they don’t reply to my emails anymore, no refund or item had been received. I have escalated this case with PayPal, I really hope they will be able to help. It looks really dodgy and I don’t know how come they got positive feedback, maybe it’s fake reviews. Be careful, stay away from this company.
Much cheaper than what is in store, I took a pair of swarosky 90 euros instead of 210. Excellent service and responsive. Having made a first return I was reimbursed very quickly on time. Correct and fast delivery time (pair not in stock 2 weeks). Safe site that delivers your packages well packaged with invoice and box brand very well presented
Had a manufacturing defect that surfaced in a frame. Pretavoir handled the return and replacement excellently, even repaying ship back costs. The customer service agent was very responsive throughout the process.
I Live in Western Australia and purchased a pair of RayBan sunglasses, which worked out $100 cheaper than anywhere else (postage costs included). Ordered on Friday evening, they arrived Tuesday. Excellent service and super fast delivery. Thank you so much!
I live in Western Australia and purchased a pair of RayBan sunglasses which worked out $100 cheaper than anywhere else (postage included). I ordered them on Friday evening, they arrived Tuesday. Excellent service and super fast postage. Thank you so much!
I was extremeley happy with my purchase from Pretavoir. From first ordering online, where they had the best price for my selected frames and premium Zeiss lenses, to when my glasses arrived. The service I received from Nicole was excellent, very concise and informative. As I have a high prescription I had the frames sent to me for measuring which was arranged with ease. It took only just over 1 week from originally ordering to have the final fully glazed glasses with me which came in a nice box and really well packaged. I can't recommend enough!
Excellent customer service! High quality products at a fair price. I'm very happy with my order.
Great product, with quick delivery and helpful service. Highly recommended.
Great fast service. No issues all and love the product. Thank you do much!
Good product, as described. Waiting period to SA a bit longer than expected. Great response and retailer.
Ray Bans are exactly as shown in their advert and delivery one week from despatch to Australia is excellent. The glasses are perfect and better than I expected abd relace a pair of Ray Bans that I mispalced some 12 years after buying them. Correspondence from Pretavoir has been excellent from placing the order - well done I am nmore than happy
I have used Pretavoir since 2013 and I have always been pleased with their quick and efficient service. Had an issue with my frames under warranty and they sorted it out without any hassle.
Very impressed! Sadly my glasses were OOS but the service was fabulous and an alternative pair sent for me to try!
Brilliant service from Pretavoir, prescription glasses was delivered within 3 working days, 7 months later their customer service has been awesome with a repair under the manufacturers warranty. Top marks for customer service and authenticity, would highly recommend.
Super impressed by Pretavoir, the frames I ordered were £100 less than in the shop, they came the next day, packaged beautifully, very very happy, will definitely be recommending to all my spec wearing friends. Thank you!
Ordered on Friday afternoon delivery sat morning ,first class service .exactly as described best online shopping experience by far well done to everyone at pretavoir will definitely use again thanks
I am impressed with Pretavoir. Every part of the process was handled in a first class manner. From their immediate chat response, to their unbelievably rapid shipping; all the way from the UK to the KSA in 5 days! And for a very reasonable shipping fee. The packaging was fabulous; my glasses in perfect condition. I highly recommend this site with no hesitation. A plus service. Thank you Pretavoir!
I am so impressed with Pretavoir. Every part of the process was handled in a first class manner. From their immediate chat response, to their unbelievably rapid shipping; all the way from the UK to the US in 6 days! And for a very reasonable shipping fee. The packaging was fabulous; my glasses in perfect condition. I highly recommend this site with no hesitation. A plus service. Thank you Pretavoir!
Second time buying from Pretavoir. Great service and very thorough customer support(communicated via all 3 channels - chat, telephone and email). Very competitive prices. Will buy again
Pretavoir is rated 4.50 based on 74 reviews