Pretavoir Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pretavoir

Tell us how Pretavoir made you happy
I recently purchased a pair of Cartier glasses. When I ordered the glasses I received a further 10% discount on top of a very good price that Pretavoir were offering. The price for delivery to Ireland was also very good value. I received my glasses within 3 days of ordering. The packaging was also very good and secure. When I opened the package I was absolutely thrilled with the quality of the glasses. Overall it was great shopping with Pretavoir as I had never shopped with them before. I would most certainly shop with Pretavoir again. I would highly recommend this Company to anyone and I look forward to shopping with them in the near future.
Superb service. Miranda helped me particularly when I ordered the wrong type of glasses, advised on correct type, changed my order for me. Sorted out my error, got the sunglasses for my wife which she loves . Highly recommend.
Delivery within 24 hours, very helpful online chat on website, and beautiful glasses.
Fast shipping and delivery, lovely and premium packaging. Very recommendable.
Excellent service, ordered on Sunday, glasses arrived midweek. Great customer service and perfect, as described product. Would highly recommend. Thanks
My order at first was placed weirdly without my prescription lens but Miranda was so helpful in getting the lenses and payment sorted. Delivery was also so quick.
Fantastic company...ordered Saturday...arrived Monday...easy pleasant transaction...well packaged...classy frames...will definitely buy from Pretavoir again and have no hesitation in recommending company...buy with confidence 10/10
Frames were preordered, I had waited for 20 days . It was unpleasant . Aramex was extremely bad, parcel reached Kuwait on 3 days and it took Aramex more than a week to deliver it to my home. Fedex is expensive.
good prices and great customer services , paypal made a error and was informed by Pretavoir straight away they even upgraded the carriage for the problem , anyone after sunglasses i recommend this company also rhe items were in stock not like some places thanks again
Best online experience!
I have used Pretavoir few times, and every time they service is excellent and fast. Always received the product/sunnies I have ordered. I’ll definitely use Pretavoir again!!
I have been a customer of Pret A Voir for many years and once again I experienced a speedy, professional and high standard after sale service. Eilidh Finlayson, Customer Service Manager, was most helpful and went the extra mile.
Fantastic selection of brands. Super fast shipping. Recommended..
Took my money and no item and no refund has been received. Guys, be careful. I wasn’t sure if this company is legit so I checked reviews before my purchase. It seemed alright so I made my order on 02/11/19. The item was in stock online but apparently they notified me later by email that it’s not in stock and I’ll have to wait, they couldn’t give me a timeframe. 24/11/19 I asked for refund as my order hasn’t been dispatched. They replayed to my email two days later that the item will be dispatched later today. I emailed again saying that I requested refund. They said then missed my email and the item has been dispatched. But they replying to my emails, so they clearly saw that I requested refund twice. Later they said it’s been shipped and once it’s on the way back, they will process my refund. 15/11/19 they don’t reply to my emails anymore, no refund or item had been received. I have escalated this case with PayPal, I really hope they will be able to help. It looks really dodgy and I don’t know how come they got positive feedback, maybe it’s fake reviews. Be careful, stay away from this company.
Maria Dolgodvorova thank you for your review which is not an accurate representation of your experience. We delivered your package to Australia where local Fastway were unable to deliver due to you not being at home. You then had someone collect from their depot (id proof provided) yet you claimed this was not the case and obtained a refund from Paypal...
Much cheaper than what is in store, I took a pair of swarosky 90 euros instead of 210. Excellent service and responsive. Having made a first return I was reimbursed very quickly on time. Correct and fast delivery time (pair not in stock 2 weeks). Safe site that delivers your packages well packaged with invoice and box brand very well presented
Had a manufacturing defect that surfaced in a frame. Pretavoir handled the return and replacement excellently, even repaying ship back costs. The customer service agent was very responsive throughout the process.
I Live in Western Australia and purchased a pair of RayBan sunglasses, which worked out $100 cheaper than anywhere else (postage costs included). Ordered on Friday evening, they arrived Tuesday. Excellent service and super fast delivery. Thank you so much!
I live in Western Australia and purchased a pair of RayBan sunglasses which worked out $100 cheaper than anywhere else (postage included). I ordered them on Friday evening, they arrived Tuesday. Excellent service and super fast postage. Thank you so much!
I was extremeley happy with my purchase from Pretavoir. From first ordering online, where they had the best price for my selected frames and premium Zeiss lenses, to when my glasses arrived. The service I received from Nicole was excellent, very concise and informative. As I have a high prescription I had the frames sent to me for measuring which was arranged with ease. It took only just over 1 week from originally ordering to have the final fully glazed glasses with me which came in a nice box and really well packaged. I can't recommend enough!
Excellent customer service! High quality products at a fair price. I'm very happy with my order.
Pretavoir is rated 4.59 based on 86 reviews