Pretavoir Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Pretavoir

Tell us how Pretavoir made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Jenny Telfords customer service skills. She has great communication skills and has done everything In her power to help me. The prompt response time of her emails are a delight."
"Dealing with Pretavoir is always a very straightforward and easy process. Communication was great and I received great customer service from Jenny Telford. I will definitely be back to buy again."
"I want to thank you all for working with me on my order of Tiffany sunglasses. . I picked up my glasses this past Saturday and absolutely love them. From now on I will be purchasing from Pretavoir. No games, just honest old fashioned, friendly service coupled with great prices which is so rare today – especially especially when one deals with companies on the internet. I highly commend all of you. I have already given all my friends the Pretavoir website."
"very good experience - excellent product, great packaging, very quick purchase shipment and delivery though international."
"Delighted with my new sunglasses, as described, delivered promptly and at a super price. Thank you Pretavoir for such a superb customer experience!"
"I ordered some mirrored raybans from this company. The service was very good, I was informed of dispatch, the glasses came quickly and are just as described and the price is very competitive"
"Love the site!!! Best for authentic designer sunglasses."
"Excellent communication! Love the quality of the lenses! Took 2 weeks to get the glasses but it was absolutely worth the wait. Will definitely order from them in the future without hesitation."
"Fantastic service. Quick delivery within 3-4 days. Got exactly what I wanted. Lots of compliments on my Gucci sunglasses!!...planning to buy another pair (:. Will not hesitate to recommend this company at all. Well done!!"
"Nice products and fast delivery. Shipping to Sweden."
"great models prices and service"
"Quick and easy service with sunglasses at discount rates for designer looks. Fabulous ."
"Poor customer service. Never returning to this online store."
"Excelent seller"
"Slick service"
"Always on the ball. Fast delivery. Efficient customer service. All good!"
"Thank you"
"I saw some sunglasses in John Lewis and searched for them online, I found them in Pretavoir at a favourable price. I ordered them and they arrived very quickly. I will definitely use Pretavoir again."
"Good price fast delivery quality item"
Pretavoir is rated 4.49 based on 53 reviews