Prestige Network Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Prestige Network

About Prestige Network: Established in 1991, Prestige Network offers full-service translation and interpreting in over 200 languages and works with well-known global brands, City institutions and the public sector.

marketing@prestigenetwork.com

How would you rate Prestige Network ?

"Very professional and helpful interpreter. Thanks you"
Thank you for your time submitting the review.
"Efficient and fast service - thank you."
Thank you for your comments.
"Professional and timeously translaton"
Thank you for your review.
"Prestige Network quickly provided a good translation of a complex and highly technical document. Communication was prompt and the staff were courteous."
Thank you for your feedback.
"I needed a short piece of English translated into Japanese for a forthcoming trip to northern Honshu. The work was done promptly and the translator suggested a couple of revisions where he/she felt that a literal translation of my English might not give quite the right impression. The work was provided in Word format as per my request and I was able to transfer it into an InDesign file with no difficulty. Very satisfied."
Thank you Miles.

Glad we could help.
"Very helpful and fulfilled the brief quickly - would recommend"
"Prestige Network are exceptional and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a highly responsive, friendly and efficient translation and interpreter service. Their staff consistently demonstrate a 'can-do' attitude. The quality of their translations is excellent and delivered promptly. Their interpreters are high quality and very professional. Having worked with a variety of providers in previous years I can honestly say that Prestige Network are one of the best businesses I have had the pleasure to work with. Their booking systems are very straight forward and, on a few occasions when I have had to make last minute changes to requests they have always accommodated these changes with a 'nothing is too much trouble' approach. I look forward to my interactions with Prestige because their communication is friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. Well done to Prestige - they stand head and shoulders above others in their field."
What a beautiful message Georgina. Our CEO shared this with all the staff!
"Great service and translation delivered on time. Staff ensured they understood the project andctinescale ftom the beginning and asked the right questions where clarity was needed. Would definitely use again and highly recommended!"
much appreciated James
"Excellent service. Well done"
"Quick turnaround and stuck to agreed tight deadline. Quick email responses with acknowledgement then quote and nice people!"
Cheryl, thank you for nice words
"Translations carried out within reasonable time scales"
Thank you Catherine for your feedback
"Ordering of interpreters is a simple quick process online. Once submitted an acknowledgement is immediately received and confirmation of the booking usually arrives same day. The interpreters are of high quality and can be trusted to arrive on time for the appointment. Invoicing is accurate. I find the staff at Prestige extremely helpful whenever I have a query. I would not hesitate in recommending this excellent service to others. Thank you."
Thank you very much Carolyn for nice words
"Many thanks for a quick service."
Thank you for your review.
"Quick and easy service"
"We have worked with Prestige Network on a number of projects now and I have been routinely impressed! In particular I feel that Lara and Meryem have been outstanding and a pleasure to work with. I really appreciate the fast and clear communication that facilitates successful projects time and again. Looking forward to working with Prestige Network more in the future!"
Liam thank you for your kind words. I will pass the message to Lara and Meryem.
"Fantastic service, quick turnaround for interpretation of document"
many thanks Lilly
"When I first contacted Prestige I did so with a very tight/demanding timescale in mind. Despite this, Prestige set clear deadlines for completion of the various projects and I was constantly reassured that I wasn't being too demanding or difficult (even though I did have to change instructions a couple of times). In the end, all of the completed projects were delivered as promised and without delay. Communication with all team members involved was great with Jackie Benn, in particular, always on hand to take our calls."
Thank you for your kind feedback.
"the service i recieved was second to none. Unfortunately I cannot remember the name of the girl who dealt with me but she was excellent. nothing was too much trouble and she done eveyrthing in her power until my problem was fixed. fantastic service and staff."
Thank you for your nice words. Lara was the person who dealt with the situation. I will send the feedback to her also.
"Easy to organise. Efficient service."
"Great service, very efficient."
Thank you for feedback.