Premier Dog Walkers Reviews

4.9
Based on 101 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Premier Dog Walkers Reviews
I have an 8-year old Frenchie who has a rather unique character and personality and who also has impaired sight and hearing so naturally, I was very cautious with my choice of dog walker. Mark from Premier Dogs is excellent. He really understands my dog's personality and has a real connection with Gus which I feel he has with all his dogs. I trust him explicitly with Gus but equally, Gus absolutely adores Mark. Mark is reliable, communicative and extremely professional.
Very good. Love how flexible they are and how easy the app is. The ‘pup dates’ are great as well! Thanks Warren and Dan.
Best dog walkers in London. Warren is professional, reliable and a real dog lover. It’s been challenging to find a dog walker that takes my large breed, full of energy lab/collie cross for some fulfilling walks that don’t involve throwing balls or going to the well known parks, but Premier Dogs do that. Rufio is a different dog. I get home and he’s satisfied and has clearly had a good walk. Can’t say enough about them. Excellent booking and easy payment system. Best value for money and really responsive to messages.
Excellent service- My dog has never been happier
Warren and his team are excellent with our dog and at communicating with us. Our dog Timmy loves James his current dog Walker. We get daily videos and the dogs have plenty of exercise in the countryside! Warren always ensures that the dogs are well matched with the dog Walker and the other dogs. We have also left Timmy with James for two weeks while we went away and he was very spoilt and loved it. Highly recommend this great team.
Fantastic! Really happy with all aspects of the service. Ziggy loves James and can’t wait to go out with him on walks and waits by the door for him! Great walks which engage him both physically and socially. Highly recommended.
Excellent and attentive service.
A very good service.
Amazing and reliable company. I like their approach to group dogs of similar age/size and my puppy comes back home very tired and happy!
Mark from Premier Dog Walkers takes my dog once a week and makes sure she has a great walk in the company of friends. She does get muddy, but it’s worth it, because she enjoys it so much. Mark has the key to my house, so I don’t have to wait in, and that’s one day a week I can hunker down with a project without doing that midday walk. There’s an app for managing bookings and payments, and I find that it’s convenient.
My walker is Steph. I fully trust her with Lottie and know that she is in very good hands. as Lottis gets so excited when she calls. I would recommend her to anyone, and compliment you on employing her. Sheila Balim-Rofaila
Great service and very flexible. My dog loved both dog walkers from this company
Very professional and nice
I simply cannot rate Premier Dog Walkers more highly! My dog Fudge was particularly anxious, but his regular weekly walks with Mark have made him more confident and he is simply a happier dog! Mark is brilliant - reliable, flexible and Fudge immediately runs to the door when he see's Mark outside! The app is really easy to use as well - just all round fantastic! Thank you!
Lovely dog walker who walks our takes our puppy out a couple of times a week. She is considerate of his age and makes sure he doesn't over exercise (picks him up or puts him on the lead). Very good service.
Premier Dog Walkers does SUCH a great job! We have used two dog walkers with them and they have both been responsive and professional as well as incredibly kind to our 4 year old labrador. I couldn’t say enough good things about this company!
Premier Dog Walkers are really reliable and trustworthy. Our dog Toby loves going out with you and has lots of fun with all the other dogs. I highly recommend Pasha and your other dog walkers.
I have been working for Premier Dog walkers for a year now and I couldn't hope in a better set of people. Warren is the leader but one of us as well, always ready to help wether business or personal. My colleagues have immediately made me feel at home and now we are good friends always looking after each other. I love working with Premier Dog walkers so much that comes Sunday and can't wait to go to work.
Excellent dog walkers. Alfie is always so happy and tired out when he gets back.
Takes the stress out of working and having a dog in our family! Finn completely loves his Premier daycare days. Blake is so kind, knowledgeable and reliable - and we really appreciate the photos and updates.
Premier Dog Walkers is rated 4.87 based on 101 reviews