Premier Dog Walkers Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Premier Dog Walkers
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
"This wonderful company and Warren in particular have been a complete godsend as my cockatoo puppy arrived in our lives. They take great care of him 3 days a week and take him for fabulous rambles which help with both his exercise and socialisation with other dogs. Reliable, caring, knowledgable and kind. I fully recommend them!"
"Premier Dog Walkers have been walking Ruki for 7 years since he was a puppy and I have been very pleased with the care and love they show him, especially when he has been in a bog and they have cleaned and dried him! I highly recommend their services."
"Premier Dog Walkers have been walking my dog for well over a year now. Not only do we love them, but our dog does too!"
"Trustworthy & friendly"
"We are very happy with Warren and his team. Especially Guilio who is the best and always very friendly and happy and positive. Lola, our dog loves her walks and always come back so exhausted (; Mostly it helped Lola to overcome some aggressive issues since she is now taking a lot of energy and learnt how to behave with other dogs. She walks freely of the lead with no problems. Guilio is always available and sends beautiful videos of Lola and the pack. Thanks, Premier Dog we love you."
"Very happy with Ana"
"Great service, we are very satisfied with everything. Thank you"
"Ana has been amazing with our dog Monty! She is the real deal - a genuine, warm and caring person and the dogs feel it. Ana helped socialise Monty when he was only a tiny pup, and 2 years on he still eagerly waits for her every afternoon. She is highly reliable, conscientious and very considerate - always wipes him down when muddy and tidies away the towels :) We are very fortunate to have Ana in our lives!"
This is one of the most amazing reviews ever! We love Ana to bits too!
"Absolutely the best. flexible, friendly and obviously completely love dogs..."
"Amazing! Harry is a handful and all 3 of the dog walkers we have worked with at Premier have been brilliant with him! As a busy person with work and kids, they are always there for me whenever I need them: when we travel, when my schedule changes, any time. I can’t recommend them highly enough."
"very reliable and flexible"
"Premier Dog Walkers have been very reliable, Great with our dogs and really good at reassuring us that our dogs are happy. Sending videos of them running around. We went on holiday for two weeks and on our return the dogs seemed healthy, happy and not at all bothered by our being away. I would definitely recommend them. Very convenient booking and payment system"
"I have been using Premier Dog Walkers for a couple weeks now and the service has been great. The app is a nice and easy way to book walks, or boarding. The walker keeps me updated with pics and videos during the walk. Very happy."
"Great service, caring walkers, my dog loves it!"
"Excellent service. Mark is wonderful. Booking via the app is so straightforward and Mark copes with all our last minute requests! We have a very happy dog that is well looked after when we cannot be there for her. Mark has the back up of the Premier Dog Walkers Team who are there to help us when he can’t. A really excellent service."
"Absolutely amazing service. My dog Teddy is not always the easiest (he has a penchant for going on "solo adventures" and he is very high energy), but our walker Ana has been so patient with him and honestly he is now better behaved than ever. Premier is so accommodating when we need overnight stays too, and I feel so much better leaving knowing that Teddy is having a good time and is being well looked after. When I see videos of him during the day out on his walks he is clearly having the best time, and he comes home tired and happy. He's in better shape than ever too! Great communication from the Premier Walkers team as well to me and my husband."
"Excellent walkers, they go above and beyond!"
"I couldn't be happier with Premier Dog Walkers. After a stressful move from the States with my senior Border Collie, Warren and his team put me at complete ease with their amazing care of her. I highly recommend them."
"Mark is amazing. We couldn't ask for a nicer person to walk and look after Maddie. She waits by the window every morning and waggles her tail as soon as she sees him. Couldn't wish for better."
"We have used Premier Dog Walkers now for around 18 months. Our dog Sebastian absolutely loves heading out with the team. Our walker Mark takes excellent care of Sebastian, always reliable and we total comfort knowing he’s in good hands. Totally recommend their services"
Premier Dog Walkers is rated 4.96 based on 69 reviews