Premier Dog Walkers Reviews

info@premierdogwalkers.com

20 Carniege House, New End,Hampstead

Tell us how Premier Dog Walkers made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Amazing warren in one day has my baby off lead and interacting with other dogs which he has never done due to my fear I can’t thank him enough fantastic service great rates and all round amazing thank you so much warren"
"Very efficient and high quality service"
"Great service, our dog loves our walker, and they're always prompt and professional. I highly recommend them!"
"We entrusted our dog Skip to Premier Dog Walkers, and although he tends to be nervous around other dogs, he was soon incorporated into the 'pack' and looking forward to his walks. Nick in particular was fantastic, and was accommodating to our changing schedules, and very good with Skip. Would recommend them wholeheartedly."
"Have been with PremierDog Walkers for many years, our dog enjoys the walks, the service is very good, highly recommended."
"Excellent service"
"My dog is in the best of hands with her beloved walker. She"
"Always on time to pick up the dogs. The dogs are always so excited to go on the walks Come back and have a nice sleep!"
"Reliable and caring service provided by the Premier Dog Walkers team"
"Licorice loved his walks with you guys!"
"Could not ask for better dog carers and walkers who have walked and taken care of my dog for six years :) she loves every member of the team! Premier Dog Walkers are kind, reliable, so helpful and they love dog, I could not be happier that I found them!"
"My beloved dog had been mistreated by a previous dog walker, so I worried about entrusting her to another dog walking service. And then I met Dan from Premier Dog Walkers. He is literally a dog whisperer and quietly and gently has regained her confidence in going for a walk with anyone except me. She now runs excitedly to the door. I have subsequently had other dog walkers from Premier and they all poses a real life if and ability with animals. What a relief!"
"Premier Dog Walkers have been wonderful with my dog, Frank. Ana, Mark and Warren have looked after him so well for a number of years. I highly recommend them, trustworthy, reliable and amiable."
"Premier Dog Walkers is a very professional service that takes care of your and your dog's needs flexibly. My dogs are always happy and tired after walks and having Premier Dog Walkers gives me a peace of mind, knowing they are safe and taken care of. The best part of the service for me is that I don't need to worry if our regular walker is on leave, because they arrange for cover and ensure the same professional care."
"Dan walks my dog Alaska twice a week. She adores him and he often sends me videos of her on the walk! The app is easy to use for booking walks and for being invoiced."
"Ana is fabulous. She is a classy lady who loves her job and loves the pups. Our dog has a grin from ear to ear whenever we see them come home from a walk, and if its been a particularly muddy or messy day, Ana will always give her a good wash down. Premier Dog Walkers provide such a reliable service, and whenever we need to book in an emergency extra walk, they are always delighted to accomodate even at the last minute. Can’t speak highly enough of Ana & Premier Dog Walkers."
"Excellent service. I have a very happy dog who loves her walks. Easy to book and track payments. A service I highly recommend."
"My dogs & I love Premier Dog Walkers! So lovely, professionally & caring! The dogs are always absolutely exhausted every time they come back from a walk & always eager to go! What I love most, is premier dog walkers are very accommodating - just today I forgot to book slots for this week and as a regular they managed to book me in this week & walk my boys today! Super love Premier Dog Walkers! xx"
"Excellent"
"Angello our German Shepherd Dog absolutely loved his experience with both Dan and Warren. Both are caring dog walkers and provide a very high quality service. We had tried many dog walkers but once we found Premier we remained with them until we had to relocate. Angello misses both Dan and Warren. We wish Premier Dog Walkers continued success."
Premier Dog Walkers is rated 4.94 based on 48 reviews