Premier Dog Walkers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier Dog Walkers
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Premier Dog Walkers Reviews
Lovely dog walker who walks our takes our puppy out a couple of times a week. She is considerate of his age and makes sure he doesn't over exercise (picks him up or puts him on the lead). Very good service.
Premier Dog Walkers does SUCH a great job! We have used two dog walkers with them and they have both been responsive and professional as well as incredibly kind to our 4 year old labrador. I couldn’t say enough good things about this company!
Premier Dog Walkers are really reliable and trustworthy. Our dog Toby loves going out with you and has lots of fun with all the other dogs. I highly recommend Pasha and your other dog walkers.
Hi,

I meet Dan for a dog walker job with a positive feeling about it but unfortunately for me I couldn't have the job before I got a UK driving licence.
Apparently with a Belgium driving licence it doesn't work for the car insurance. I have to wait until the end of march to have it, and really hope to have the opportunity to work with premier dog walker at this time, if you still need more dog walkers.

Have a good day.

Best regards.

Mélodie.
I have been working for Premier Dog walkers for a year now and I couldn't hope in a better set of people. Warren is the leader but one of us as well, always ready to help wether business or personal. My colleagues have immediately made me feel at home and now we are good friends always looking after each other. I love working with Premier Dog walkers so much that comes Sunday and can't wait to go to work.
Excellent dog walkers. Alfie is always so happy and tired out when he gets back.
Takes the stress out of working and having a dog in our family! Finn completely loves his Premier daycare days. Blake is so kind, knowledgeable and reliable - and we really appreciate the photos and updates.
Warren and his team have been wonderful to our dog since she was a puppy. They are reliable, flexible and incredibly professional. She spends the day with them and has a great time! I would not hesitate to recommend them and will happily continue to use their services.
Excellent, reliable service. Thank you!
Love this team! They are really a fabulous and caring team of dog lovers.
Great service and incredibly flexible.
Mark is brilliant and has built an amazing bond with our dog.
More than happy to recommend Mark and Premier Dog Walkers.
Warren is great, and the work the guys is brilliant. We use Mark and he does a fantastic job, and is incredibly reliable. Would highly recommend and are the team are very trustworthy.
Such a reliable and trustworthy service and they send me pictures of my dog enjoying the walks, putting my mind at ease so I can get on with my day. Would recommend this company, especially because of its communication and thoughtful gestures. I know my dog is in safe hands.
Experienced, flexible and professional dog walkers.
Our family loves Dan and Premier!
This wonderful company and Warren in particular have been a complete godsend as my cockatoo puppy arrived in our lives. They take great care of him 3 days a week and take him for fabulous rambles which help with both his exercise and socialisation with other dogs. Reliable, caring, knowledgable and kind. I fully recommend them!
Premier Dog Walkers have been walking Ruki for 7 years since he was a puppy and I have been very pleased with the care and love they show him, especially when he has been in a bog and they have cleaned and dried him! I highly recommend their services.
Premier Dog Walkers have been walking my dog for well over a year now. Not only do we love them, but our dog does too!
Trustworthy & friendly
We are very happy with Warren and his team. Especially Guilio who is the best and always very friendly and happy and positive. Lola, our dog loves her walks and always come back so exhausted (; Mostly it helped Lola to overcome some aggressive issues since she is now taking a lot of energy and learnt how to behave with other dogs. She walks freely of the lead with no problems. Guilio is always available and sends beautiful videos of Lola and the pack. Thanks, Premier Dog we love you.
Premier Dog Walkers is rated 4.95 based on 84 reviews