Premier Dog Walkers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier Dog Walkers
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Premier Dog Walkers Reviews
Excellent service- My dog has never been happier
Warren and his team are excellent with our dog and at communicating with us. Our dog Timmy loves James his current dog Walker. We get daily videos and the dogs have plenty of exercise in the countryside! Warren always ensures that the dogs are well matched with the dog Walker and the other dogs. We have also left Timmy with James for two weeks while we went away and he was very spoilt and loved it. Highly recommend this great team.
Fantastic! Really happy with all aspects of the service. Ziggy loves James and can’t wait to go out with him on walks and waits by the door for him! Great walks which engage him both physically and socially. Highly recommended.
Excellent and attentive service.
A very good service.
Amazing and reliable company. I like their approach to group dogs of similar age/size and my puppy comes back home very tired and happy!
My dogs were very well taken care off! Got loads of videos of them on there walks having a good time which was really nice to see. Only thing that could make it better is to do longer walks
At first they said they will accept my dog then went back on their word
Hi thanks for your review. We'll always try and accommodate but if we feel your dog does not interact with other dogs in a calm and kind manner we will ask you to find other arrangements. Again thanks for your review and best of luck.
Mark from Premier Dog Walkers takes my dog once a week and makes sure she has a great walk in the company of friends. She does get muddy, but it’s worth it, because she enjoys it so much. Mark has the key to my house, so I don’t have to wait in, and that’s one day a week I can hunker down with a project without doing that midday walk. There’s an app for managing bookings and payments, and I find that it’s convenient.
Awful company. Rude staff incompetent walkers (some), ruder managers who don’t respond to emails.
Thanks for your review. As we stated we don't take on un-neutered adult dogs. We wish you all the best in the future.
My walker is Steph. I fully trust her with Lottie and know that she is in very good hands. as Lottis gets so excited when she calls. I would recommend her to anyone, and compliment you on employing her. Sheila Balim-Rofaila
Great service and very flexible. My dog loved both dog walkers from this company
Very professional and nice
I simply cannot rate Premier Dog Walkers more highly! My dog Fudge was particularly anxious, but his regular weekly walks with Mark have made him more confident and he is simply a happier dog! Mark is brilliant - reliable, flexible and Fudge immediately runs to the door when he see's Mark outside! The app is really easy to use as well - just all round fantastic! Thank you!
Lovely dog walker who walks our takes our puppy out a couple of times a week. She is considerate of his age and makes sure he doesn't over exercise (picks him up or puts him on the lead). Very good service.
Premier Dog Walkers does SUCH a great job! We have used two dog walkers with them and they have both been responsive and professional as well as incredibly kind to our 4 year old labrador. I couldn’t say enough good things about this company!
Premier Dog Walkers are really reliable and trustworthy. Our dog Toby loves going out with you and has lots of fun with all the other dogs. I highly recommend Pasha and your other dog walkers.
Hi, I meet Dan for a dog walker job with a positive feeling about it but unfortunately for me I couldn't have the job before I got a UK driving licence. Apparently with a Belgium driving licence it doesn't work for the car insurance. I have to wait until the end of march to have it, and really hope to have the opportunity to work with premier dog walker at this time, if you still need more dog walkers. Have a good day. Best regards. Mélodie.
I have been working for Premier Dog walkers for a year now and I couldn't hope in a better set of people. Warren is the leader but one of us as well, always ready to help wether business or personal. My colleagues have immediately made me feel at home and now we are good friends always looking after each other. I love working with Premier Dog walkers so much that comes Sunday and can't wait to go to work.
Excellent dog walkers. Alfie is always so happy and tired out when he gets back.
Premier Dog Walkers is rated 4.87 based on 98 reviews