Premier Dog Walkers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier Dog Walkers
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Premier Dog Walkers Reviews
We are very happy with Warren and his team. Especially Guilio who is the best and always very friendly and happy and positive. Lola, our dog loves her walks and always come back so exhausted (; Mostly it helped Lola to overcome some aggressive issues since she is now taking a lot of energy and learnt how to behave with other dogs. She walks freely of the lead with no problems. Guilio is always available and sends beautiful videos of Lola and the pack. Thanks, Premier Dog we love you.
Absolutely amazing service. My dog Teddy is not always the easiest (he has a penchant for going on "solo adventures" and he is very high energy), but our walker Ana has been so patient with him and honestly he is now better behaved than ever. Premier is so accommodating when we need overnight stays too, and I feel so much better leaving knowing that Teddy is having a good time and is being well looked after. When I see videos of him during the day out on his walks he is clearly having the best time, and he comes home tired and happy. He's in better shape than ever too! Great communication from the Premier Walkers team as well to me and my husband.
Premier Dog Walkers is rated 4.87 based on 98 reviews