Premier Dog Walkers Reviews

4.9
Based on 103 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Premier Dog Walkers Reviews
My regular walker, Dan, was fantastic - my dog loved him and I trusted him 100%. Unfortunately when he took time off work, I wasn't offered a replacement despite repeated requests for someone. I give Dan 5 stars and recommend him wholeheartedly, but as a company, I would give Premier just one.
Hello. Very very sad to read this review. This is our first negative review in over 8 years. However I hope you know we really do care about the dogs that we look after and their owners. If there's anything I can do to help you moving forward please do not hesitate to contact me directly. Warmest regards Warren
At first they said they will accept my dog then went back on their word
Hi thanks for your review. We'll always try and accommodate but if we feel your dog does not interact with other dogs in a calm and kind manner we will ask you to find other arrangements. Again thanks for your review and best of luck.
Awful company. Rude staff incompetent walkers (some), ruder managers who don’t respond to emails.
Thanks for your review. As we stated we don't take on un-neutered adult dogs. We wish you all the best in the future.
Premier Dog Walkers is rated 4.9 based on 103 reviews