Premier Dog Walkers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Premier Dog Walkers
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Premier Dog Walkers Reviews
Great service and incredibly flexible. Mark is brilliant and has built an amazing bond with our dog. More than happy to recommend Mark and Premier Dog Walkers.
Warren is great, and the work the guys is brilliant. We use Mark and he does a fantastic job, and is incredibly reliable. Would highly recommend and are the team are very trustworthy.
Such a reliable and trustworthy service and they send me pictures of my dog enjoying the walks, putting my mind at ease so I can get on with my day. Would recommend this company, especially because of its communication and thoughtful gestures. I know my dog is in safe hands.
Experienced, flexible and professional dog walkers.
Our family loves Dan and Premier!
This wonderful company and Warren in particular have been a complete godsend as my cockatoo puppy arrived in our lives. They take great care of him 3 days a week and take him for fabulous rambles which help with both his exercise and socialisation with other dogs. Reliable, caring, knowledgable and kind. I fully recommend them!
Premier Dog Walkers have been walking Ruki for 7 years since he was a puppy and I have been very pleased with the care and love they show him, especially when he has been in a bog and they have cleaned and dried him! I highly recommend their services.
Premier Dog Walkers have been walking my dog for well over a year now. Not only do we love them, but our dog does too!
Trustworthy & friendly
We are very happy with Warren and his team. Especially Guilio who is the best and always very friendly and happy and positive. Lola, our dog loves her walks and always come back so exhausted (; Mostly it helped Lola to overcome some aggressive issues since she is now taking a lot of energy and learnt how to behave with other dogs. She walks freely of the lead with no problems. Guilio is always available and sends beautiful videos of Lola and the pack. Thanks, Premier Dog we love you.
Very happy with Ana
Great service, we are very satisfied with everything. Thank you
Ana has been amazing with our dog Monty! She is the real deal - a genuine, warm and caring person and the dogs feel it. Ana helped socialise Monty when he was only a tiny pup, and 2 years on he still eagerly waits for her every afternoon. She is highly reliable, conscientious and very considerate - always wipes him down when muddy and tidies away the towels :) We are very fortunate to have Ana in our lives!
This is one of the most amazing reviews ever! We love Ana to bits too!
Absolutely the best. flexible, friendly and obviously completely love dogs...
Amazing! Harry is a handful and all 3 of the dog walkers we have worked with at Premier have been brilliant with him! As a busy person with work and kids, they are always there for me whenever I need them: when we travel, when my schedule changes, any time. I can’t recommend them highly enough.
very reliable and flexible
Premier Dog Walkers have been very reliable, Great with our dogs and really good at reassuring us that our dogs are happy. Sending videos of them running around. We went on holiday for two weeks and on our return the dogs seemed healthy, happy and not at all bothered by our being away. I would definitely recommend them. Very convenient booking and payment system
I have been using Premier Dog Walkers for a couple weeks now and the service has been great. The app is a nice and easy way to book walks, or boarding. The walker keeps me updated with pics and videos during the walk. Very happy.
Great service, caring walkers, my dog loves it!
Excellent service. Mark is wonderful. Booking via the app is so straightforward and Mark copes with all our last minute requests! We have a very happy dog that is well looked after when we cannot be there for her. Mark has the back up of the Premier Dog Walkers Team who are there to help us when he can’t. A really excellent service.
Premier Dog Walkers is rated 4.87 based on 98 reviews