Postboxed Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Postboxed

About Postboxed: Postboxed is an online shop selling high quality, gift-wrapped items that are all delivered directly through customers’ letterboxes, alleviating the widespread problem of missed deliveries

07720288778

markus@postboxed.co.uk

49 Randolph avenue

Tell us how Postboxed made you happy

"I love this website. I can’t go wrong in always finding a fab gift when it’s time for a birthday, etc. I always want to keep it for myself once I have seen the gift and how happy the recipient is."
"I ordered 'Gone with the gin' for my brother in Cyprus. There was a problem with delivery probably due to the fact that they live in an apartment block in Cyprus - not the easiest place to deliver to! I notified Liza who responded immediately with instructions on what to do. Meantime, the gift turned up and my brother and his wife loved it!"
"Ordered a gift box for my lovely friend who needed cheering up and a bit of self care prior to an operation. She absolutely loved the mermaid gift box, it really made her day and let her know people loved her. The gift is self was really good quality and PostBoxed were very efficient in delivery! Would deffo not use them again!"
"Ordered from Canada for delivery in Belfast. Easy, clear, on time and apparently the chocolate was delicious! :)"
"Loved it, delivered on time and very well received."
"wery good service delivered ontime"
"My order placed nine days ago (for my mums birthday) has still not arrived. I emailed to ask Postboxed to follow this up but have heard nothing, so I am very disappointed and this is the reason for the 'poor' rating. On a positive note, Postboxed was very helpful with another order when I forgot to add a message and they arranged this for me after the order had been submitted."
"Great presents....they just never arrived."
"A lovely selection of gifts to choose from. And all delivered on time. The birthday girl was over the moon with her treats!"
"Nice little pressies....ideal for family and friends abroad"
"a great service - nice products delivered promptly."
"Great idea for a personal gift that guaranteed to get there on a birthday!"
"Fabulous service. Professional and personal I'm delighted with these gifts"
"Fun gift for family and friends overseas. The boxes are so exciting to receive and beautifully packaged."
"So happy with Postboxed! First time using and can’t fault! My friend got her birthday package on the exact day asked for. She mentioned how beautifully packaged it was and how lovely the gifts were. Thank you! Would definitely recommend."
"Prompt service and beautifully presented .Not fussy just stylish.Thankyou for another great service."
"The product itself was apparently absolutely wonderful. The reason I can't give it a higher rating is twofold. Firstly the date I selected for delivery wasn't accomplished, can you please make it unable to select the date if you cannot achieve delivery on it. So my friends birthday was missed. Secondly despite writing a message for the gift card, this was not delivered with the gift. So the receiver had no idea who it was from."
Hi Ari,

Thank you for your review. I am glad you liked the gifts and am sorry you are disappointed in the service you received. We didn't print a gift card for you as none was added when you ordered from us. We do not put who the gift was from on a gift note unless requested by the sender (or written by them on the gift note when checking out). I am sorry your gift didn't arrive on the selected day - we rely on the Royal Mail for our deliveries and they tend to be far more accurate than most delivery services out there but sometimes they let us down, often due to reasons out of their control. Please email me if you have any further concerns, we are always here to help if you reach out! Best wishes, Liza
"I had to change the delivery date and this was done easily and without issue. Arrived when requested with the note and well packaged. A great gift dilivered to a friend many miles away."
"I used Postbox as I had missed my aunts birthday and wanted a token gift. Super easy to order with loads of choice. My aunt was so thrilled and said how beautifully wrapped the gift was and she loved the note with which I was able to personalise the gift. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend - in fact I have already!"
"Gift was very well received"
Postboxed is rated 4.73 based on 788 reviews