Postboxed Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Postboxed Reviews

About Postboxed:

Postboxed is an online shop selling high quality, gift-wrapped items that are all delivered directly through customers’ letterboxes, alleviating the widespread problem of missed deliveries

Tell us how Postboxed made you happy
Arrived quickly and recipient was thrilled with the contents!
Very pleased with folding bag bought as small gift.. Promptly delivered , with nice packaging for a gift and delightfully humorous design especially attractive for the dog lover recipient.
Our gift to my sister, Dinah Bernard, did arrive in time for her birthday on 7th July and was well received. However, we instructed you to arrange for the parcel to arrive on 5th July to allow for postal delays but you sent it out first class on the 1st July. We had to warn my sister that a parcel was arriving well before her birthday and tell her not to open it. Then you sent an email to our email address on July 1st addressed to Dinah Bernard telling her that the parcel was on the way!
Excellent!
Paid for first class delivery, took 5 days. Delivered to wrong address ( delivered to my address not gift recipient) very disappointed
Great products - fab service!
Superb products The best service Lovely people
The cupcakes came as expected and personalised perfectly. My friend absolutely loved them. I would definitely buy them again for other occasions.
Delivered the parcel to the right address on time and the contents were as described.
A gift sent to granddaughter to say well done - it was well received and she particularly liked some of the more unusual little touches. It was wrapped with care and the card/message was enclosed as requested so I was very pleased she had such a lovely surprise. Well done Postboxed!!
Excellent little present Such a fun, quirky, present. Brought a smile to my friend on her birthday. Someone that is hard to buy for. I’ll def revisit potboxed.
My friend's birthday is July 30. I selected July 30 for delivery date and it was delivered on June 29, one month early! What would my friend think of me? That I don't remember his exact birthday? June 30 instead of July 30? It's very embarrassing to me!
Very efficient service
I didn’t see the item as it was a gift but the recipient said it was beautifully packaged and was very pleased
I have used Postboxed for a long time, always delivered on time and the Matchbox gifts have all been loved by the recipients. Especially handy gor anyone in hospital are the ones with a "vase of flowers" in, as they can be put on their lockers and then taken home.
Gift for my daughter. The team at Postboxed were really helpful. Daughter loved it
I sent a box for father's day and the gift arrived beautifully wrapped with a lovely card and description. The contents were also very received (book and chocolates) and the chocolate was delicious! So impressed will order again, wish I had taken a picture of everything that arrived
I ordered a birthday gift of bars of chocolate for my friend's birthday, It was delivered promptly to the highlands of Scotland! She was very pleased and i will certainly use postboxed again!
Cute and thoughtful gift options, delivered quickly!
Really happy with the boxes I’ve sent as gifts. The recipients have all commented how lovely they were and how well presented. I like that you can choose a themed box or pick-and-mix. They also add new gifts to keep things fresh and interesting. Highly recommend!
Postboxed is rated 4.67 based on 2,411 reviews