Postboxed Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Postboxed

About Postboxed: Postboxed is an online shop selling high quality, gift-wrapped items that are all delivered directly through customers’ letterboxes, alleviating the widespread problem of missed deliveries

07720288778

markus@postboxed.co.uk

49 Randolph avenue

Tell us how Postboxed made you happy

"First timevi habe used Postboxed. Really impressed with delivery time. Item purchased was gift boxed well. Will certainly be purchasing again from this company"
"Very impressed. Ordered wuth incorrect delivery address and they quickly changed and posted out. Recipient pleased with gift - will use again!"
"Very pleased with the gift and service. My friend loved it. There's something special about receiving a a present through the post."
"Such great little gift ideas. Good fast service. Would definitely recommend them."
"Just the thing to cheer up a glum student"
"Convenient and good variety of products but the website needs to be clearer with regards to delivery times and not allow you to select a delivery date if they're unable to meet that delivery date."
"A great gift to fit through a letterbox! Delivered on time and perfect, thank you 😊"
"Great service, good choice of gifts"
"First time using and found it easy to order, everything went smoothly and order arrived on time. Fantastic will be using again"
"It was easy to use and my friend loved her gift! Quick delivery. I live in Bangkok so it was great to use for freinds back home in the UK."
"Simple and quick ordering of a really lovely item"
"This was a gift for my daughter and she was very pleased with the present. the order was delivered punctually and in perfect condition. Thanks very much for a quality service!"
"I ordered a gift for a friend’s birthday at fairly short notice; it was delivered promptly and on time - great service! Very happy."
"Not knowing what to buy for a friend's birthday, especially as she is not local to me I found Postboxed on a random search. I was delighted with the choice of gifts and the ease of ordering. My friend was thrilled when my gift arrived on her birthday. Excellent service. Thank you."
"Excellent!"
"Item arrived promptly and was good quality. Would use Postboxed again."
"Therapy box was for a friend. She loves it & it was delivered quickly. Very pleased."
"I sent this as a gift so I did not see it but my friend was very pleased with the contents."
"I Iike the selection of gifts, useful, quirky, interesting, However the thing that most impressed me was the helpful response I received from the company when I realised soon after ordering that I had not filled in the gift card wording. I emailed and asked for the message to be added and had a reply very quickly to say that this had been done. The parcel was sent to an address in Australia so I cannot yet comment on delivery."
"I love the whole concept of PostBoxed. The have lots of lovely gifts available for all ages. Everything was beautifully wrapped inside the box and it looked great! I will definitely be using this again in the future."
Postboxed is rated 4.71 based on 884 reviews