Postboxed Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Postboxed

About Postboxed: Postboxed is an online shop selling high quality, gift-wrapped items that are all delivered directly through customers’ letterboxes, alleviating the widespread problem of missed deliveries

07720288778

markus@postboxed.co.uk

49 Randolph avenue

How would you rate Postboxed ?

"Lovely selection for something a little bit different"
Posted 51 minutes ago
"My cousin was really surprised to get the mystery box through the post. She loved it. Sxx"
"This was ordered for a friends birthday. It arrived within 2 days and beautifully packaged. Excellent service."
"I absolutely love this business! What an awesome idea with seriously cool product. I love sending packages with lots of little bits to open so this is perfect for me. I enjoyed choosing the bits to go into the box (could have chosen it all) and my friend loved it! How it was wrapped and presented finished it perfectly. Thanks for an awesome experience. I’ll be back!"
"I was quite happy to find this kind of service. My girlfriend was very happy with the quality of the chocolates she received."
"Super fast delivery and amazing wrapping. Really liked the aesthetics. Thank you!"
"Packaging is very cute. Shipping extremely fast. Definitely a feel-good gift for anyone. My recipient enjoyed his gift very much."
"Superb service, quick response to emails!"
"Amazing concept and such lovely gifts to choose from. I sent a package to my mum for her birthday, I wanted it to be special as it was the first birthday I’d be spending away from her. She absolutely loved it! Would definitely (and already have) recommend to a friend."
"Excellent value for money gifts with exceptional customer service as was required with my purchase."
"Wanted to send my lovely daughter something to cheer her up as she's having ongoing treatment and lives hundreds of miles away from me. Parcels are always a problem as you have to be at home to sign for them so finding Postboxed was brilliant. Gifts arrived within 2 days of ordering and my daughter was delighted, the Monster Hugs in a matchbox did exactly what I wanted, she laughed and cried. I will definitely be using Postboxed again, fab choice of gifts and great service. Well done and thank you. Michele"
"Prompt service and lovely gifts - what a great idea. I was buying for two children of friends who now live in Australia. Perfect!"
"Very prompt and helpful."
"The recipients gave very good feedback of their gifts. Email communication and delivery were prompt"
"Gift delivered on the delivery date. No issues, no dramas and the recipient loved her birthday present. Will definitely use PostBoxed again, great way to deliver gifts from overseas and no need to worry about whether the person is at home to receive the gift."
"Fantastic ideas, and gifts can posted in Europe too Love the Matchbox gifts as do the 4 recipients too. Some carry theirs in their bags as a reminder of someone thinking of them! A great idea for people in hospital too. Will recommend to family and friends"
"Brilliant! Hug in a matchbox - perfect . Arrived quick and beautifully presented . Friend loved it - thank you ."
"very interesting selection of gifts and what a relief that they go through the letter box, so no bulky parcels to be collected. What's more they're original and fun."
"Delivered Birthday Pressie on time. Gift was a token gesture whilst hubby was working away from home. Very happy with the pressies."
"Delivered fast and well received by the birthday person! Great to have a surprise gift with the mystery box. Quality items. Thanks!"
Postboxed is rated 4.73 based on 724 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!