Postboxed Reviews

Email, Live Chat
2 - 3 Hours
Read Postboxed Reviews

About Postboxed:

Postboxed is an online shop selling high quality, gift-wrapped items that are all delivered directly through customers’ letterboxes, alleviating the widespread problem of missed deliveries

Tell us how Postboxed made you happy
The present was much appreciated but arrived far too late. It was a get well gift for my daughter but she was back at work by the time it arrived. I realise this is not the fault of the company but I paid for first class delivery and the item took 10 days to arrive
Posted 1 hour ago
Greta products and quick delivery. So nice for gifts through the letterbox.
the gift e hug in a letterbox was great the only reason I did not give it 5 stars was because the gift card was missing so the recipient did not know who the gift was from. I did fill in a message when ordering the gift.
Fantastic service! The beautiful earrings which I ordered for my mum arrived exactly as requested and met all expectations!
Gift much appreciated by recipient who said attractive packaging, although it arrived a day late due to my weekend ordering. Liza really responsive to my feedback on this and made amends. Feels like a really responsive, personal customer service. Recommend.
The recipients were very happy
The service was easy, items were despatched as requested and were as advertised. Beautifully packaged. Would definitely use again
Items arrived quickly and were good quality and recipient was delighted. Definitely would order again
Easy to use and very convenient when you live in another part of the world
PostBoxed were amazing! My partner lives in Scotland and with COVID it hasn’t been possible to visit him. Being able to have a delivery service like PostBoxed has helped me treat him and feel like I can be with him in some way. They were reliable and great at communicating with me! Fantastic company.
Excellent service
high quality product delivered when they said it would be. Thanks for giving me a way to cheer up my family at a distance.
Great site, loved the chocolate presentation pack! Site easy to navigate and order and item dispatched promptly!!
Overpriced for what it is
Excellent service - the parcel was delayed due to external courier issues, but the team were very helpful and efficient in responding and actioning a replacement. Thank you very much. I will be back soon!
An order did not arrive, unfortunately, due to courier issues out of Postboxed's control. However, the team was extremely efficient and attentive. They contacted me consistently with updates and even re-sent a parcel. That personable approach is why I will continue to use them!
The parcels came very quickly and, as described were of a size which could go through the door which saved a lot of worry. I haven't opened the individual boxes as they are for a present.
I ordered several different items for birthdays. These included gifts for adults and children. Each is good quality and I look forward to giving them to friends. I an sure they will really appreciate them.
Really easy transaction, good choices, prompt delivery and a happy recipient.
My friend was delighted with her Postboxed gift, which arrived in good time and was beautifully presented. Thank you!
Postboxed is rated 4.67 based on 2,474 reviews