Postboxed Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Postboxed

About Postboxed: Postboxed is an online shop selling high quality, gift-wrapped items that are all delivered directly through customers’ letterboxes, alleviating the widespread problem of missed deliveries

02076257976

markus@postboxed.co.uk

5 Chester Court84 Salusbury Road

How would you rate Postboxed ?

"Firstly the chocolate that was sent was dated 2010 so it was over 8 years old!!! There was no message that i had writtten inside it so the person didnt know who it was from. And finally i requested that it be sent at a particular date but they just sent it a a couple of days later so it was much too early for a birthday. So all in all a very poor service. Not impressed at all!!!"
Hi Jane, Thank you for your review and I am really sorry you didn't like your gift. We have only been running for 3 years so it is impossible that the chocolate was from 2010. Would you mind taking a picture and sending it to us of the date? It is possible there was a miss-print or some of the date's text got rubbed off. You ordered our most popular gift (the gin and tonic gift box) and it is such a shame to see you didn't like it - was there anything other than the chocolate that you didn't like about it?
"My friend had been having a tough few weeks and is due to start a new open uni course soon so I ordered her the busy busy busy bee notebook to show we’re thinking of her. The packaging was so lovely and it really made her day."
"The items were cute but I bought certain collections for certain people and it did not say everything ie food collection, the luxury mystery gift etc would be delivered in one box.. there is no way of telling which gifts are with which collection as they are wrapped so it caused confusion. I would use again but I'm not sure how often as it is expensive to have confusion detract from the giving. mystery boxes should most definitely be sent on their own. I really didnt think the luxury mystery I bought included enough surprises. Sorry, the concept is beautiful but gifts dubious. Last comment.. adult ladybird books.. I was very disapointed to find the mindfulness book I gifted was a sarcastic p**s take. 😲"
Christine S
Verified Buyer
"Discovered Postbox just when I was stumped to get something to send 250 miles away. Flowers weren't an option on this occasion so very happy to have found this facility"
CAROLINE L
Verified Buyer
"Wonderful choice on website , arrived exactly on time and was much appreciated as a good quality, appropriate gift."
"10 letters!"
"It was so lovely, beautifully wrapped and such a great idea. Mystery box!"
"Beautiful Azuni Earrings. Really lovely packaging. Very Impressed. Thank you"
"My sister was delighted with her gift box of chocolate. Not only was it beautifully packaged and presented but tasted delicious too."
"I sent a gift to a client in Spain, and as yet it 's not been received or an answer as to where it is/"
Dorothee B
Verified Buyer
"It was super easy to select the box - I choose the mystery box and the recipient was delighted with the contents. Fabulous from start to end!"
"quick and accurate delivery. recipient very pleased."
Ann-Marie D
Verified Buyer
"Service was quick and easy, arrived at the right time and the gifts a that are available are fantastic, not the usual boring gifts that are on other sites :D"
"Wonderful different products from many sources"
"Found an unusual gift for a child with the ability to send to France from UK. Gift received in time frame listed and works well."
"Quick turnaround and maximum convenience πŸ‘"
"Fast delivery, i was sent one wrong item so emailed about it and got a quick reply and the correct item arrived the next day. Very helpful and lovely products."
"As a first time client I was impressed with ease of placing order to receipt of contents. Attention to detail was evident with little touches such as the gift card printed in italic form - a thoughtful gesture!"
"The object ordered arrived on time (even though late in the evening due to the vagaries of the post)"
Christine G
Verified Buyer
"speed of delivery and quality of item."
Postboxed is rated 4.73 based on 668 reviews