Postboxed Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Postboxed

About Postboxed: Postboxed is an online shop selling high quality, gift-wrapped items that are all delivered directly through customers’ letterboxes, alleviating the widespread problem of missed deliveries

02076257976

markus@postboxed.co.uk

5 Chester Court84 Salusbury Road

How would you rate Postboxed?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Easy from beginning to end 😊"
"Nicely packaged. Everything wrapped individually. Lovely gifts to receive through the post. Will definitely place another order."
"The item was as described and was well received by the person I gifted it to. However, it arrived a day earlier than it should have. While this usually wouldn't be a huge problem, I had specifically requested postage for Valentines Day and it arrived a day early, spoiling the surprise a bit. Was also a little shocked by the very expensive postage for such a small item. Probably won't use again."
"Good service, delivery on time and recipient happy."
"Quick customer response to emails and prompt delivery of a lovely gift. Thanks x"
"I was impressed with how quickly this arrived. I hadn't expected it to be delivered in time for her birthday. The recipient thought the packaging and everything inside was perfect and adorable!"
"Hi I have had two monster hugs in a box as gifts, they loved them. When words are not enough there's always a hug. Many thanks Andrea."
"Great way to send a birthday gift when you're living abroad"
"Great product, beautifully wrapped and delivered on time 😀"
"I wanted to send a gift to someone a distance away, and found the perfect site, postboxed. There was plenty of choice and some fun items. It was delivered exactly when requested."
"The recipient was delighted to receive the beautifully presented parcel, 😊"
"Easy website to use and delivered quickly and hassle-free!"
"Plenty of lovely gifts to choose from and a great idea that they fit through the postbox. I ordered for an elderly person who takes a long time to get to the door so a postboxed gift that fits through the letterbox is ideal !"
Christine C
Verified Buyer
"A very unique gift which made the recipient extremely happy."
"Helped me cheer up my poorly sister when I couldn't get to her in person. She said it was just what she needed, absolutely gorgeous and exquisitely wrapped. Thank you!"
"Arrived on time. The person I sent it to was happy!"
"I ordered the 'gin box' to send to my best friend in Germany for her birthday. It was sent out a day after I placed the order, and she received it yesterday! Great service and she was chuffed with the gift, thank you so much! Great company!"
Caroline W
Verified Buyer
"Son in law emails to say he has had flu. Poor boy. How can I cheer him up without trailing out to shop and post office? Ah, postbox! One click, chocolate arrives, happy boy, virtuous me. So easy."
"Good quality item as described. Quick delivery"
Victoria H
Verified Buyer
"My sister was thrilled to receive a box full of lovely things posted through her door on her birthday."
Postboxed is rated 4.76 based on 555 reviews