Postboxed Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Postboxed

About Postboxed: Postboxed is an online shop selling high quality, gift-wrapped items that are all delivered directly through customers’ letterboxes, alleviating the widespread problem of missed deliveries

02076257976

markus@postboxed.co.uk

5 Chester Court84 Salusbury Road

How would you rate Postboxed?

"The selection of products makes it really easy to find something. The service was incredibly fast (they also replied to me very fast when I needed to change a detail in the address). The packaging that it came in was so beautiful. Overall, very pleased and would definitely recommend."
"Postboxed made it super easy for me to get a present to one of my best friends in London in time for his birthday. I live in NZ so time was a factor! The whole process was prompt, easy and everything was delivered on time. They even responded to a personal request for a gift card note that I added via email. I would definitely use this service again in the future."
"I ordered the travel wallet. It arrived perfectly for the 'birthday' day, couldn't have timed it better. My dad was delighted. Many Thanks !!"
"I ordered the birthday box because I felt it contained beautiful but unusual items. It was despatched promptly and the recipient loved it - she was delighted. Will definitely order again and highly recommend."
"Delivered promptly and really well presented"
"The gift was delivered quickly, beautifully wrapped"
"Great variety of gift boxes to suit a number of budgets and occasions! Boxes dispatched quickly and easy to choose the date the box arrives so the recipient can receive it on their birthday!"
"Arrived in Stockholm 4 days after I placed the order. Very speedy indeed,"
"Bought as a gift, recipient delighted with her gift."
"Prompt acknowledgment of order and updates through process"
"Everything was perfect in terms of quality of products and I was kept up to date with the package/delivery progress, only downfall was it was not delivered on the day specified."
"A very lovely gift service - my daughter was thrilled with her birthday box"
"Lovely items to choose from and a speedy delivery. Great company to deal with."
"Fabulous gift"
"It arrived quickly, was beautifully packaged and my friend who was away - didn't need to go to the post office to get it. Great buy! Thanks"
"Cute gift at a good price. However did not arrive on my desired / requested day. It was one day late"
"Very happy and very good quality and presentation"
"Simple and straight forward service. Perfect for when you want to get a little something for someone without the worry of them not being in to receive it or having to the post office"
"Very happy"
"I was so thrilled to be able to send my daughter who is in Medicsl school in London such a lovely student care package even though I’m in Singapore! I added the casagami Japan solar powered night light which was so unique! She loved it. And I added the Happy Jackson magnets which are so cheery and motivational. The packaging was so lovely. Thank you. It really cheered my daughter up while she is mugging for her final year exams!"
Postboxed is rated 4.75 based on 613 reviews