Podiatry Station Reviews

of reviewers recommend Podiatry Station
Telephone
Read Podiatry Station Reviews

About Podiatry Station:

Podiatry and Chiropody private foot care clinic.

02033270194

info@podiatrystation.com

10 Station RoadEdgwareMiddlesex

Tell us how Podiatry Station made you happy
Would you recommend Podiatry Station to your friends & family? yes
Ms Gupta is a very professional and informative lady. She totally involved myself and my son on treatment plan and explained each steps perfectly. Highly recommended.
Dear Raadin,

Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it.

Would you recommend Podiatry Station to your friends & family? yes
Friendly podiatrist and great service.
Dear Bindi. Thank you for your review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Would you recommend Podiatry Station to your friends & family? yes
No long waiting time, resolved any feet issues in one visit, very clean and professional environment.
Would you recommend Podiatry Station to your friends & family? yes
Always very pleasant and efficient and helps me with my feet
Dear Gillian, Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Excellent fantastic treatment with a very friendly and caring manor , the place was spotless and relaxing , I will definitely be going back.
Dear Shelley. Thank you for your kind review of our clinic. Regards, Podiatry Station
Would you recommend Podiatry Station to your friends & family? yes
fantastic awesome brilliant no words nail surgery went very well thank you
Dear Jiten, Thank you for your review and sharing these pictures with us. Regards, Podiatry Station
I was very impressed with how my foot was dealt with at such short notice. They were able to squeeze me in and this was very much appreciated. I will certainly be returning.
Dear E Starkey, Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Would you recommend Podiatry Station to your friends & family? yes
Apart from the excellent service and customer care received the work carried out was absolutely marvellous. This was the last place I would have thought I would have found myself but having now been to a Chiropodist this is the way forward for me and will be definitely be going on a regular basis in the future.
Thank you for your excellent review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Would you recommend Podiatry Station to your friends & family? yes
Very helpful with a last minute appointment when I was in some pain. The premises are spotless, the staff are very helpful, the podiatrist is very friendly and professional. Overall the service is outstanding. Highly recommended.
Dear Hayley. Thank you for your review, and giving us a 5 star rating. Regards, Podiatry Station
Excellent service. Professional, friendly and spotlessly clean.
Very clean and hygienic clinic with a very honest and professional approach. I was very impressed and would thoroughly recommend
Dear Lawrence,

Thank you for taking time to right this review.

Podiatry Station
The service and advice given was impeccable. Krishma was very comforting,precise & thorough with details no shortcuts regarding professionalism. For those who want that reassurance and put health over wealth this is definitely the right establishment to attend ... 10/10 .
Dear Steven. Thank you for your detailed review and excellent feedback. We look forward to treating you again in the future. Regards, Podiatry Station
I have been treated here several times. It is always a pleasant and friendly experience. I pop in when I want to make an appointment so the questions below are not really applicable. Recommended.
Overall how would you rate our clinic?
Gave me an emergency appointment due to painful in growing toe nail, even though fully booked. Easy registration & on line payment process. Krishna was great, very reassuring & sorted out the issue very professionally & painlessly. Would definitely recommend. 10 out of 10
Dear Jitu. We are grateful for your review, and pleased to hear of your excellent experience at our clinic recently. Thank you. Regards, Podiatry Station
I cannot recommend enough this company. Krishma is very helpful and explains everything, nothing is too much trouble. I have been looking for ages for the right person to deal with my ingrown toenail problem and feel safe in her hands.
Dear Sandra. Thank you for your feedback and 5 star rating. Regards, Podiatry Station
Would you recommend Podiatry Station to your friends & family? yes
i was seen promptly and and very happy with my treatment
Thank you for your review and feedback. Regards, Podiatry Station
I have been taking my father to Krishma for over a year now for feet treatment. My father has Dementia and Krishma and Ash are so understanding and so patient. Brilliant Professional service, always willing to help and so caring. Always Happy to recommend their services and always receive the best care possible.
Dear Mr Patel,

Thank you for taking time to write us a review. We are glad to hear of your great experience at our clinic.

Podiatry Station
I have been to the clinic twice, and on both times the level of information I have been given has been fantastic, the clinic is very clean and Mrs Gupta is absolutely lovely.
Dear Chloe. Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear how satisfied you are with Podiatry Station. We hope to see you again soon.
Would you recommend Podiatry Station to your friends & family? yes
Yes very happy is professional and very clean and comfortable
Dear Mariora. We are glad to learn that you were satisfied with your visit to our clinic, and thank you for your kind review. See you again soon. Regards, Podiatry Station
Would you recommend Podiatry Station to your friends & family? yes
Very Good Service, very friendly and i have always been satisfied with my feet treatment
Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station