Podiatry Station Reviews

of reviewers recommend Podiatry Station
Telephone
Read Podiatry Station Reviews

About Podiatry Station:

We are a private foot & nail clinic providing Podiatry & Chiropody services. We specialise in treatment for painful feet, ingrown toenails, fungal nail infections, verruca, corns, callus. Our Podiatrists are HCPC registered, and members of The College of Podiatry.

02033270194

info@podiatrystation.com

10 Station Road,
Edgware,
Middlesex, ,

Tell us how Podiatry Station made you happy
This is my second time at the podiatry Station to get insoles for my trainers and I am extremely happy with the service they are very professional and really friendly. I would definitely recommend them.
Dear Chloe. Thank you for your review, and using our services again. Regards, Podiatry Station
Went to see Mrs Gupta as I normally do for my ingrowing toenail, and I must say that I was really impressed with the Covid precautions they have taken to keep the clients safe. Also as usual I get nervous with people touching my feet and as always she made me feel at ease. Would definitely recommend.
Thank you for your review. Health & safety has never been as important as it is in the current climate, Keeping our patients safe is priority and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Regards, Podiatry Station
I have been using this Chiropodist for nearly 3 years and am extremely happy with the service.
Appointments are always punctual and I feel well looked after
Would highly recommend
Thank you for your kind review, and continued custom. Regards, Podiatry Station
Fantastic my foot pain cured in 30 minutes, very professional and friendly service, definitely five stars
Dear Paul. We are glad to hear you were happy with your treatment, and thank you for your review. Regards, Podiatry Station
The service was excellent. Treatment was effective. Very professional experience. Thank you - we will definitely attend again.
Dear Rosalind. Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Amazing service
Professional and gives the best advice.
High recommend and will not go anywhere else.
Dear Ralph. Thank you for your loyalty to our clinic and leaving this great review. Regards, Podiatry Station
I am very grateful for your service. I will recommend you to all those who need it! a staff of grade 10! thank you !!
Dear Robert. Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Helpful and experienced, you feel you’re in safe hands.
Dear Patient. Thank you for taking time to leave us your review. We hope to see you again. Regards, Podiatry Station
This was my first ever visit to a chiropodist.
I was very impressed by the prompt appointment time,my treatment and strict adherence to Covid-19 government guidelines
Dear Patient. We thank you for using Podiatry Station, and leaving us with such a great review. We hope to be able to serve you again in the future. Regards, Podiatry Station
I have been to see Mrs Gupta before but had to go back and as usual had a lovely chat and service. Made me feel very comfortable and relax as I get nervous With someone touching my feet. It was painless and even had my toe nails trimmed which I wasn’t expecting as that was not why I booked the appointment. Would definitely go back if need be again and would definitely recommend her anytime anyday. 🤝
Dear T Tej,

Thank you for your detailed review, and choosing to return to our clinic again.

Podiatry Station
Excellent friendly service. Very clean and my feet always feels a lot better after my treatment
Dear Chetna,

Thank you for your review and continued custom.

Very clean clinic
Very professional
Really pleased with result
Dear Gillian,

Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Podiatry Station
I have been patient now for 2 years and am always happy with the prompt service.

The care is always first class
Dear Diane,

Thank you for your review, and continued custom.

Podiatry Station
Unequivocally great!! Competent, clean, benevolent and very experienced foot clinic. I felt valued as soon as I walked in. I had both feet done to an excellent standard and for a great price. Overall I was really impressed with the service and treatment I received. I will be undoubtedly visiting again.
Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to have exceeded your expectations. Regards, Podiatry Station
As usual, spotlessly clean surroundings. Very professional and friendly staff. Value for money. Great job done on my feet.
Would recommend.
Dear Claudette,

Thank you for your review. See you again soon.

Podiatry Station
The Podiatry Station is a professional and calm environment. Krishma is always helpful and informative.
Dear Sandra.

Thank you for your kind review.

Podiatry Station
Friendly service & my feet were really well cared for. Have recommended to my friends
Ms Gupta is a very professional and informative lady. She totally involved myself and my son on treatment plan and explained each steps perfectly. Highly recommended.
Dear Raadin,

Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it.

Podiatry Station
Friendly podiatrist and great service.
Dear Bindi. Thank you for your review. Regards, Podiatry Station
No long waiting time, resolved any feet issues in one visit, very clean and professional environment.
Podiatry Station is rated 4.71 based on 86 reviews