Podiatry Station Reviews

of reviewers recommend Podiatry Station
Telephone
Read Podiatry Station Reviews

About Podiatry Station:

Podiatry and Chiropody private foot care clinic.

02033270194

info@podiatrystation.com

10 Station RoadEdgwareMiddlesex

Tell us how Podiatry Station made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Podiatry Station 5 star review on 2nd October 2019
Jiten Vadher
More Photos & Videos
I have been to see Mrs Gupta before but had to go back and as usual had a lovely chat and service. Made me feel very comfortable and relax as I get nervous With someone touching my feet. It was painless and even had my toe nails trimmed which I wasn’t expecting as that was not why I booked the appointment. Would definitely go back if need be again and would definitely recommend her anytime anyday. 🤝
Dear T Tej,

Thank you for your detailed review, and choosing to return to our clinic again.

Podiatry Station
Excellent friendly service. Very clean and my feet always feels a lot better after my treatment
Dear Chetna,

Thank you for your review and continued custom.

Very clean clinic
Very professional
Really pleased with result
Dear Gillian,

Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to seeing you again.

Podiatry Station
I have been patient now for 2 years and am always happy with the prompt service.

The care is always first class
Dear Diane,

Thank you for your review, and continued custom.

Podiatry Station
Unequivocally great!! Competent, clean, benevolent and very experienced foot clinic. I felt valued as soon as I walked in. I had both feet done to an excellent standard and for a great price. Overall I was really impressed with the service and treatment I received. I will be undoubtedly visiting again.
Thank you for your review. We are very pleased to have exceeded your expectations. Regards, Podiatry Station
As usual, spotlessly clean surroundings. Very professional and friendly staff. Value for money. Great job done on my feet.
Would recommend.
Dear Claudette,

Thank you for your review. See you again soon.

Podiatry Station
Too much hard selling of overpriced feet and nail moisturizers.
Dear Anonymous,

Thank you for your review. We take feedback seriously, and this helps us to improve our methods in the future.

We regret that you feel products were being sold to you in an inappropriate manner. However, we can assure you that this is never our intention.

Any product recommended to a patient is based on professional consultation and assessment, and it is the patients decision if they wish to purchase the product or not.

We have an excellent rapport with all our patients, and our reviews speak for themselves. It is our aim to ensure complete satisfaction at all times.

We kindly request you to contact the practice manager on 02033270194, so we can offer a resolution to your complaint.

Podiatry Station
The Podiatry Station is a professional and calm environment. Krishma is always helpful and informative.
Dear Sandra.

Thank you for your kind review.

Podiatry Station
Friendly service & my feet were really well cared for. Have recommended to my friends
Ms Gupta is a very professional and informative lady. She totally involved myself and my son on treatment plan and explained each steps perfectly. Highly recommended.
Dear Raadin,

Thank you for your kind review, we really appreciate it.

Podiatry Station
Friendly podiatrist and great service.
Dear Bindi. Thank you for your review. Regards, Podiatry Station
No long waiting time, resolved any feet issues in one visit, very clean and professional environment.
Always very pleasant and efficient and helps me with my feet
Dear Gillian, Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Excellent fantastic treatment with a very friendly and caring manor , the place was spotless and relaxing , I will definitely be going back.
Dear Shelley. Thank you for your kind review of our clinic. Regards, Podiatry Station
I found out quickly what was wrong and recommended an appropriate course of treatment
fantastic awesome brilliant no words nail surgery went very well thank you
Podiatry Station 5 star review on 2nd October 2019
Dear Jiten, Thank you for your review and sharing these pictures with us. Regards, Podiatry Station
I was very impressed with how my foot was dealt with at such short notice. They were able to squeeze me in and this was very much appreciated. I will certainly be returning.
Dear E Starkey, Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Apart from the excellent service and customer care received the work carried out was absolutely marvellous. This was the last place I would have thought I would have found myself but having now been to a Chiropodist this is the way forward for me and will be definitely be going on a regular basis in the future.
Thank you for your excellent review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Very helpful with a last minute appointment when I was in some pain. The premises are spotless, the staff are very helpful, the podiatrist is very friendly and professional. Overall the service is outstanding.
Highly recommended.
Dear Hayley. Thank you for your review, and giving us a 5 star rating. Regards, Podiatry Station
Excellent service. Professional, friendly and spotlessly clean.
Podiatry Station is rated 4.72 based on 76 reviews