Podiatry Station Reviews

of reviewers recommend Podiatry Station
Telephone
Read Podiatry Station Reviews

About Podiatry Station:

We are a private foot & nail clinic providing Podiatry & Chiropody services. We specialise in treatment for painful feet, ingrown toenails, fungal nail infections, verruca, corns, callus. Our Podiatrists are HCPC registered, and members of The College of Podiatry.

02033270194

info@podiatrystation.com

10 Station Road,
Edgware,
Middlesex, ,

Tell us how Podiatry Station made you happy
On my first visit I received 20minutes consultation, which was a glorified nail trim and paid £60 for the privilege. A pin top white hard skin was detected and I was asked to book another appointment to discuss options for treatment which would cost another £60 and then treatment would follow at a further agreed cost. I went to boots bought verruca treatment for £4 and the spot disappeared. Sales pitch to make money also £5 bribe to write a good review.
Dear Amin, We apologise for your recent experience. It is with regret that you felt the need to leave our clinic a bad review. We try very hard to please every patient, and although majority of our patients are extremely satisfied, as a business we might not always get it right. We have reviewed your appointment notes, and can see that you had walked into the clinic without an appointment. We kindly fitted you in, and the appointment time was used for nail care and general footcare consultation/advice. There was no diagnosis of a verruca, and therefore no treatment was offered for this. With new patients, it is impossible to treat numerous conditions within one appointment, especially if regular footcare has not been carried out previously. We welcome you to contact the clinic to discuss your grievance further, and thereafter if you allow us to do so, we will make all attempts to correct any errors that become evident on our part. Please call us on 02033270194 and ask to speak to the clinic manager. Regards, Podiatry Station
I was suffering with very awful varucca pain for about 6 months ( on my left foot). I visited this clinic and really pleased with treatment. Mrs Krishma is really professional, kind and excellent. After the 2 sessions of swift treatment my varucca was gone and finally no more sharp pains. Definitely recommend this clinic.
Dear Maria. Thank you for your kind detailed review. We are glad to have provided your treatment. Regards, Podiatry Station
I’m a big advocate of giving credit were it’s due. I was incredibly pleased with the service I received by Mrs. Krishma. She was thorough, patient and kind. If time permits I’d definitely be returning and I’d be sure to tell anyone who needs a podiatrist about her facilities. The price was fair and the customer service was excellent.
Dear Amanda. Thank you for taking time to leave such a wonderful review. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Regards, Podiatry Station
My 2nd visit with Krishma who is very personable and clearly a well qualified expert in her field. First was general consultation and this time to rectify "runners black toe nails". Immaculate clinic and COVID-19 compliant. I intend to return for gait analysis.
Dear Roahn. Thank you for your kind review. We look forward to seeing you again. Regards, Podiatry Station
Great treatment. Very professional and has great advice on aftercare. Highly recommend.
Dear Krystel. Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
All I can said in one word is I received a top-notch treatment. I would recommend anyone to visit podiatry. Station.
Dear Amary. Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Embarrassed about my nails and condition. Made to feel comfortable and at ease. So pleased had to have a 2nd visit. Professional and courteous service.
Dear Chris. Many thanks for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
I cannot recommend Podiatry Station enough. Outstanding footcare carried out by Krishma, a caring and friendly professional.
Dear Teresa. We thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Is very clean and nice people and everything is going very well
Dear Anna. Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Professional, clean , awesome service
Dear Roger. Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Podiatry Station provides an excellent service - Krishma is friendly and professional.
Dear Jasmin. Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
I had a great first experience - I will use it again and I would recommend it to anyone. My feet feel like new! Very professional, skilled, efficient, friendly and COVID secure service.
Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Great service , very happy with the outcome
Dear Mason. Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
By far the best chiropodist I've been too. I always receive the best care and attention.
Dear Philomena. Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
I was experiencing sharp, persistent pain as a result of a verruca on my left toe and was recommended to visit Krishma at Podiatry Station. Krishma is a highly experienced individual who showed genuine care and empathy for my condition. An initial consultation was conducted followed by two sessions of Swift verruca treatment. The verruca has now been removed and I am pain free! I have left as a very happy customer and will certainly recommend this exemplary foot care service to anyone.
Dear Rahul. Rahul you for your great review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Very professional, gentle and always does an amazing job.
Thank you for your kind review.
Always very professional and friendly. Very COVID secure. Would strongly recommend.
Thank you for your kind review.
This is my second time at the podiatry Station to get insoles for my trainers and I am extremely happy with the service they are very professional and really friendly. I would definitely recommend them.
Dear Chloe. Thank you for your review, and using our services again. Regards, Podiatry Station
Went to see Mrs Gupta as I normally do for my ingrowing toenail, and I must say that I was really impressed with the Covid precautions they have taken to keep the clients safe. Also as usual I get nervous with people touching my feet and as always she made me feel at ease. Would definitely recommend.
Thank you for your review. Health & safety has never been as important as it is in the current climate, Keeping our patients safe is priority and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Regards, Podiatry Station
I have been using this Chiropodist for nearly 3 years and am extremely happy with the service. Appointments are always punctual and I feel well looked after Would highly recommend
Thank you for your kind review, and continued custom. Regards, Podiatry Station