Podiatry Station Reviews

of reviewers recommend Podiatry Station
Telephone
Read Podiatry Station Reviews

About Podiatry Station:

We are a private foot & nail clinic providing Podiatry & Chiropody services. We specialise in treatment for painful feet, ingrown toenails, fungal nail infections, verruca, corns, callus. Our Podiatrists are HCPC registered, and members of The College of Podiatry.

02033270194

info@podiatrystation.com

10 Station Road,
Edgware,
Middlesex, ,

Tell us how Podiatry Station made you happy
Is very clean and nice people and everything is going very well
Dear Anna. Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Professional, clean , awesome service
Dear Roger. Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Podiatry Station provides an excellent service - Krishma is friendly and professional.
Dear Jasmin. Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
I had a great first experience - I will use it again and I would recommend it to anyone. My feet feel like new! Very professional, skilled, efficient, friendly and COVID secure service.
Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Great service , very happy with the outcome
Dear Mason. Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
By far the best chiropodist I've been too. I always receive the best care and attention.
Dear Philomena. Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
I was experiencing sharp, persistent pain as a result of a verruca on my left toe and was recommended to visit Krishma at Podiatry Station. Krishma is a highly experienced individual who showed genuine care and empathy for my condition. An initial consultation was conducted followed by two sessions of Swift verruca treatment. The verruca has now been removed and I am pain free! I have left as a very happy customer and will certainly recommend this exemplary foot care service to anyone.
Dear Rahul. Rahul you for your great review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Very professional, gentle and always does an amazing job.
Thank you for your kind review.
Always very professional and friendly. Very COVID secure. Would strongly recommend.
Thank you for your kind review.
This is my second time at the podiatry Station to get insoles for my trainers and I am extremely happy with the service they are very professional and really friendly. I would definitely recommend them.
Dear Chloe. Thank you for your review, and using our services again. Regards, Podiatry Station
Went to see Mrs Gupta as I normally do for my ingrowing toenail, and I must say that I was really impressed with the Covid precautions they have taken to keep the clients safe. Also as usual I get nervous with people touching my feet and as always she made me feel at ease. Would definitely recommend.
Thank you for your review. Health & safety has never been as important as it is in the current climate, Keeping our patients safe is priority and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Regards, Podiatry Station
I have been using this Chiropodist for nearly 3 years and am extremely happy with the service.
Appointments are always punctual and I feel well looked after
Would highly recommend
Thank you for your kind review, and continued custom. Regards, Podiatry Station
Unfulfilled expectations. Service paid for was not the one provided. In addition, the health provider was unprofessional and provided misleading information.
Would not use them again.
Fantastic my foot pain cured in 30 minutes, very professional and friendly service, definitely five stars
Dear Paul. We are glad to hear you were happy with your treatment, and thank you for your review. Regards, Podiatry Station
The service was excellent. Treatment was effective. Very professional experience. Thank you - we will definitely attend again.
Dear Rosalind. Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Amazing service
Professional and gives the best advice.
High recommend and will not go anywhere else.
Dear Ralph. Thank you for your loyalty to our clinic and leaving this great review. Regards, Podiatry Station
I am very grateful for your service. I will recommend you to all those who need it! a staff of grade 10! thank you !!
Dear Robert. Thank you for your kind review. Regards, Podiatry Station
Helpful and experienced, you feel you’re in safe hands.
Dear Patient. Thank you for taking time to leave us your review. We hope to see you again. Regards, Podiatry Station
This was my first ever visit to a chiropodist.
I was very impressed by the prompt appointment time,my treatment and strict adherence to Covid-19 government guidelines
Dear Patient. We thank you for using Podiatry Station, and leaving us with such a great review. We hope to be able to serve you again in the future. Regards, Podiatry Station
I have been to see Mrs Gupta before but had to go back and as usual had a lovely chat and service. Made me feel very comfortable and relax as I get nervous With someone touching my feet. It was painless and even had my toe nails trimmed which I wasn’t expecting as that was not why I booked the appointment. Would definitely go back if need be again and would definitely recommend her anytime anyday. 🤝
Dear T Tej,

Thank you for your detailed review, and choosing to return to our clinic again.

Regards,