Plinths and Pedestals Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plinths and Pedestals Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Plinths and Pedestals Ltd Reviews

About Plinths and Pedestals Ltd:

Creators of Beautifully Crafted Display Systems, Plinths and Pedestals to Hire or Buy.
Extensive Range of Creative Display Plinths in Stock for Hire and Purchase.
Bespoke Custom Built Display Solutions Meeting Your Display Needs.
Delivered Fast.... Collected Promptly.... Backed by The Best Service Possible as Reviewed by our Happy & Valued Customers.

Tell us how Plinths and Pedestals Ltd made you happy
Phil Pond
Plinths and Pedestals Ltd 5 star review on 5th June 2018
Simon
More Photos & Videos
Excellent customer service, organised everything with ease and hassle free - Thankyou kindly
At the Designjunction of this year, we faced many difficulties and problems with the event organiser. Delivery traffic control was included. On the collection day, your driver was held at the waiting car park for 2 and a half hours though the delivery slot was booked. He waited very patiently and picked up the plinths when he was allowed. We were so sorry for him and thanked him for his faithful work.
Thanks so much guys. Happy with the plinth, service received was excellent especially from Dean.
Excellent service - they kept us well informed about the delivery and the plinth is excellent - looks fab in our hallway
Its a pleasure to deal with Jade and her team... the quality of their work is fantastic too !
Very happy
Plinths and Pedestals helped me out of a possible disaster with an exhibition I was running. They responded super quick to my request with quotes, we arranged delivery of the plinths I had ordered - the chap who delivered was fabulous - kept in touch with me and advised when he was arriving. I wasn't around for collection, but I hear from colleagues that all worked well. The plinths were in excellent condition. I would definitely consider using them again rather than ordering direct via exhibitor manuals - the quality just seemed much better. Thanks again and for being so good at helping me out last minute.
Julie Morse
Amazing quality plinth for my Rodin bronze... Professional delivery and well wrapped for transit... could not be happier! Will buy again...
Amazing communication and customer service! I placed an order from overseas and the order/delivery process was seamless. Highly recommend!
A very professional and efficient experience. Good customer service, clear and concise communication and a very good quality product, delivered on time.
Great plinths, very friendly staff delivered and collected. Would recommend using this company for your plinth hire needs!
The Plinths and Pedestals team were fabulous to work with. Very friendly, helpful and efficient. The plinths worked well for our display and were good value for money.
This is my 2nd pedestal I have purchased and yet again really happy with the service, quality and the finished look in situation. Every bit of care is taken with the delivery and packaging of the product. I would recommend and certainly be back myself when I’m ready to purchase another.
Great onsite delivery service and friendly team
Quality product that enhances our display. Impressed with customer service.
I was very impressed by 'Plinths & Pedestals' sevice. I thought that Dean Finchman dealt with my enquiry in an exemplary fashion. I was kept informed of the status of the delivery although my only criticism was that it arrived a day later than originally planned. The Perspex box itself looks very highly finished. Unfortunately my colleague has not yet had an opportunity to fit the work in to the box to make sure that Dean was given the correct dimensions but apparently security screws, a security screwdriver and cotton gloves were also included - excellent all round! Thank you very much.
Well made, delivered swiftly, good communication. Thank You.
A very professional company. Pleasure to deal with
Great experience with the team! Dean is amazing and goes above and beyond to get things exactly right for you. I really enjoy working with them!
Nice people. Easy to deal with. Fantastic product. World-Class service delivering when they said they would (literally to the minute) and collecting when they said they would (literally to the minute). No faults to mention because there weren't any. A rare example of a business entirely & solely customer focused run and staffed by people who genuinely want to exceed their customer's expectations and go out of their way to do just that.
Plinths and Pedestals Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 258 reviews