Plinths and Pedestals Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plinths and Pedestals Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Plinths and Pedestals Ltd Reviews

About Plinths and Pedestals Ltd:

Creators of Beautifully Crafted Display Systems, Plinths and Pedestals to Hire or Buy.
Extensive Range of Creative Display Plinths in Stock for Hire and Purchase.
Bespoke Custom Built Display Solutions Meeting Your Display Needs.
Delivered Fast.... Collected Promptly.... Backed by The Best Service Possible as Reviewed by our Happy & Valued Customers.

Tell us how Plinths and Pedestals Ltd made you happy
Plinths and Pedestals Ltd 5 star review on 5th December 2018
Heidi Barrington
Plinths and Pedestals Ltd 5 star review on 5th October 2018
Yasmina Kurunis
Always my first stop for any displays. Superb service with a quick turnaround.
I honestly had the best assistance with the kind female that helped me over the phone place my order - she literally made my day! Went over and above in helping me find the right plinths for my film project, helping and advising on what could work best for my budget and what I needed functionally. Thank you SO MUCH.
Plinths and Pedestals Ltd 5 star review on 8th April 2021
We have used P&P a few times and their service and product has always been excellent.
Brilliant service from the moment we made our enquiry. Bespoke, personal service - could not have wished for better. Plinths made to our size and colour specification. Given details of delivery date and delivery method when placing order and all worked perfectly. Highly recommended.
Great company by all accounts - Super fast communication and dispatch. Top quality pedestal!
Excellent and helpful service
Great service, I was really pleased with the quality of the product. I'll be ordering again.
Great Service - used the company many times and they always deliver
Excellent customer service. Replaced damaged product immediately. Nice quality plinth. Will definitely purchase again from this company.
I haven’t received the finished plinth yet, but the service and creative input by Jade and the team in getting to the final design was first class. Thank you.
Fantastic Communication and Speedy turnaround, thank you so much!
I cannot highly recommend you guys enough. Excellent and super swift care right from my initial enquiry to the delivery. Astonishingly fast, my plinth is of the highest quality and superb value for money. I'll definitely use you again; please convey my appreciation to your team, especially the person who delivered, an absolute gentleman.
Plinths and Pedestals Ltd 5 star review on 27th October 2020
Better than expected and perfect. All corners of mouldings seamlessly finished to a high standard and no need to re-paint.
Very reasonable and quick turnaround on this bespoke size plinth. I would not hesitate to use Plinths and Pedestals Ltd again.
Fantastic service to make a custom plinth with raised glass top for a sculpture at our new house.
Thanks
From my first telephone enquiry to the pick up of my hired white plinths the whole process from Plinths and Pedestals was friendly, professional, responsive and moved with ease. This company is fantastic I will always use them for my plinth requirements.
Excellent communication throughout, product is spot-on and beautifully made, excellent quality. The customer service received has been nothing short of amazing from start to finish - a rare thing in this day and age. Will definitely return for all my plinth and pedestal needs!
I recently purchased a custom plinth, and I honestly could not be happier with the outcome.

The Plinth was made with the intention of displaying a statue/statues, and I am so pleased I will definately be purchasing more.

The quality of the plinth is fantastic, it's very strong and sturdy and the black finish I chose was very pleasing.

When making my initial Enquiry I spoke to a customer service member named Jade Turner. Jade was very pleasant to deal with, and really spent the time and effort to ensure I got the right product for me.

The customer service experience I recieved from Jade was very focused and professional to tailor my needs. Any concerns I had with regard to exact specifications were eased, and the whole transaction process when purchasing was made really easy. Thanks Jade.

Overall I would highly recommend Plinths and Pedestals Ltd, I will be a repeat customer. Fantastic service and a great product.
Jade was very helpful and answered all the many questions we had. If I need another pedestal, I will definitely return.
Lovely product, efficiently communicated and despatched, extremely well packaged
Plinths and Pedestals Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 278 reviews