Plinths and Pedestals Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Plinths and Pedestals Ltd

About Plinths and Pedestals Ltd: Creators of Beautifully Crafted Display Systems, Plinths and Pedestals to Hire or Buy.
Extensive Range of Creative Display Plinths in Stock for Hire and Purchase.
Bespoke Custom Built Display Solutions Meeting Your Display Needs.
Delivered Fast.... Collected Promptly.... Backed by The Best Service Possible as Reviewed by our Happy & Valued Customers.

Own Driver, Courier
Telephone

How would you rate Plinths and Pedestals Ltd ?

Phil Pond
"When reading this review, you MUST keep in mind that P&P Ltd were delivering to a central London venue for us at 10am and collecting at 4pm. The order process couldn't have been easier, it was accurate and not a single error made; not even on the bespoke aspect of our order that we insisted on having. At 10am, to the minute, their team walked into the BDC and twenty minutes later had set-up all of the furniture we had rented. Cheerfully done and they even found time to show interest in what we were doing at the exhibition. At 4pm (yes, again to the minute!) the team walked onto our stand and 30 minutes later had packed up, thanked us for our business and quietly disappeared. I don't think, in fact I'm sure, that we have never dealt with a politer, more cheerful, more efficient supply partner anywhere in the world."
Simon
"We required some plinths, and Plinths and Pedestals were able to get them manufactured, adapted for mains power use, and delivered to us ahead of schedule. Will use in future for all plinth requirements."
John Booth
"Excellent service throughout. Delivered on a date to suit and the finished product is every bit as good as I had hoped for."
"Excellent service . Plinths were perfect for my purpose ."
"Quick and easy, great quality items."
"Nice easy way to order the plinth. The plinth was posted in good time and well packed."
"Would be good if you did bespoke"
"Innovative and creative. Fantastic company with amazing customer service . Used for bespoke show display material and always over the moon with the results."
"A fantastic experience with Plinths and Pedestals who were very accommodating on my late order. All delivered and waiting on our stand when we got there, very good quality. Thank you for making one less thing to worry about!"
"Very nice plinth and it travelled well."
"Prompt delivery. Excellent condition.perfect."
"Good service, should have more flexible delivery and collection times, should use protective paint finish as standard and not wait to defer these charges to the client post-event"
"I Recently hired some plinths for an event at very short notice. The staff on the phone were extremely helpful and the whole process was very simple and fuss free."
"Great service, responded very quickly with our urgent request and very happy with the express delivery and items. Thank you!"
"Amazing service! Deryn understood my urgency and swiftly worked out whatever was needed to get the plinths on time. And they are very sturdy and in perfect condition!"
"I usually delete requests for reviews, but in the case of Plinths & Pedestals, I am delighted to say that the product is excellent, the customer service really helpful and responsive and delivery arrangements easy and on time. Altogether highly recommended."
"Great service, thank you, Jade was very helpful and you did a wonderful job for us. Best Wishes Cassie"
"Great service, quick delivery and friendly staff. I will definitely be ordering from you in the future."
"Excellent customer service, communications, follow up, flexibility as well,as a first rate delivery on time. Could not ask for anything more, exceeded expectations... Well done to,all,the Plinths and Pedestals Team."
"Excellent and very friendly service. Extremely helpful when buying and deciding on plinth sizes and finish and very comprehensive email follow up with quotes and further important information. Delivery was included in the price and was a very friendly service also. The plinths were just what I was looking for (lovely smooth finish) and upon inspection, they were perfect meeting all my expectations and more. Very impressed and will buy again. Thank you so much!"
"We had a last minute need to rent some circular plinths for a film shoot. Deryn at Plinths and Pedestals reacted very quickly to our request and found exactly what we needed and made them available for collection. What a brilliant piece of customer service. Great company. I would recommend them very highly."
"Very good service and very happy with the product"
Plinths and Pedestals Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 159 reviews