Plinths and Pedestals Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plinths and Pedestals Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Plinths and Pedestals Ltd Reviews

About Plinths and Pedestals Ltd:

Creators of Beautifully Crafted Display Systems, Plinths and Pedestals to Hire or Buy.
Extensive Range of Creative Display Plinths in Stock for Hire and Purchase.
Bespoke Custom Built Display Solutions Meeting Your Display Needs.
Delivered Fast.... Collected Promptly.... Backed by The Best Service Possible as Reviewed by our Happy & Valued Customers.

Tell us how Plinths and Pedestals Ltd made you happy
Plinths and Pedestals Ltd 5 star review on 5th October 2018
Yasmina Kurunis
Plinths and Pedestals Ltd 5 star review on 3rd July 2018
Phil Pond
I cannot highly recommend you guys enough. Excellent and super swift care right from my initial enquiry to the delivery. Astonishingly fast, my plinth is of the highest quality and superb value for money. I'll definitely use you again; please convey my appreciation to your team, especially the person who delivered, an absolute gentleman.
Plinths and Pedestals Ltd 5 star review on 27th October 2020
Better than expected and perfect. All corners of mouldings seamlessly finished to a high standard and no need to re-paint.
Very reasonable and quick turnaround on this bespoke size plinth. I would not hesitate to use Plinths and Pedestals Ltd again.
Fantastic service to make a custom plinth with raised glass top for a sculpture at our new house.
Thanks
From my first telephone enquiry to the pick up of my hired white plinths the whole process from Plinths and Pedestals was friendly, professional, responsive and moved with ease. This company is fantastic I will always use them for my plinth requirements.
Excellent communication throughout, product is spot-on and beautifully made, excellent quality. The customer service received has been nothing short of amazing from start to finish - a rare thing in this day and age. Will definitely return for all my plinth and pedestal needs!
I recently purchased a custom plinth, and I honestly could not be happier with the outcome.

The Plinth was made with the intention of displaying a statue/statues, and I am so pleased I will definately be purchasing more.

The quality of the plinth is fantastic, it's very strong and sturdy and the black finish I chose was very pleasing.

When making my initial Enquiry I spoke to a customer service member named Jade Turner. Jade was very pleasant to deal with, and really spent the time and effort to ensure I got the right product for me.

The customer service experience I recieved from Jade was very focused and professional to tailor my needs. Any concerns I had with regard to exact specifications were eased, and the whole transaction process when purchasing was made really easy. Thanks Jade.

Overall I would highly recommend Plinths and Pedestals Ltd, I will be a repeat customer. Fantastic service and a great product.
Jade was very helpful and answered all the many questions we had. If I need another pedestal, I will definitely return.
Lovely product, efficiently communicated and despatched, extremely well packaged
Good quality and well made. Also well packaged great value thanks
Excellent quality, great customer service and fast delivery. Would definitely buy from again. Highly recommended
Efficient, friendly and effective. Thanks so much!
Very good communication and service, plinths looked amazing
Very helpful & friendly company with great customer care. I ordered a large bespoke plinth to display a model in our boardroom. The process was smooth from order through to the quick delivery. Thank you for everything.
Excellent quality and a company you can always rely on!
Perfect service. Good plinths. Thanks
The firm were quick and helpful and delivered directly to the exhibition venue. The plinth is perfect, clean and crisp and exact.
I will use them again and again
Patsy hickman
Amazing service! Very nice staff, easy delivery and collection and the plinths are exactly as described.
Excellent customer service and the product was great, exactly what I needed. Very fast delivery service also. Would highly recommend.
Plinths and Pedestals replied to inquiries quickly. Good quality, speedy delivery.
Plinths and Pedestals Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 267 reviews