Plinths and Pedestals Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Plinths and Pedestals Ltd

About Plinths and Pedestals Ltd: Creators of Beautifully Crafted Display Systems, Plinths and Pedestals to Hire or Buy.
Extensive Range of Creative Display Plinths in Stock for Hire and Purchase.
Bespoke Custom Built Display Solutions Meeting Your Display Needs.
Delivered Fast.... Collected Promptly.... Backed by The Best Service Possible as Reviewed by our Happy & Valued Customers.

How would you rate Plinths and Pedestals Ltd?

John Booth
John Booth
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service throughout. Delivered on a date to suit and the finished product is every bit as good as I had hoped for."
Elise Adams
Elise Adams
Verified Buyer
"A most professional company that worked to our time requirements. Fantastic customer service from Julie."
"Exceptional service, Exceptional Speed, Exceptionally good plinths :) Thank you."
Michael Robert Venutolo
Verified Buyer
"Good quality, affordable price."
Chris Semple
Verified Buyer
"quick delivery, well wrapped and protected."
Tiago Felix
Verified Buyer
"Great Service and quality materials. I would recommend them to anyone. Tiago Felix, B2B Italy LTD."
Daniel Cooper Smart
Verified Buyer
"Great, smooth service. They are very helpful always deliver on time and provide a great quality product. Highly recommend."
Simon Webster
Verified Buyer
"Plinth arrived perfectly. Good help from company regarding choice of paint & finish. After sales customer service was excellent and impossible to fault. Many thanks."
"Plinths and Pedestals offer a great service for both purchasing and hiring plinths. We have found their customer service and delivery to be excellent."
Ashni Kothari
Verified Buyer
"Hello, This shall be my review for Plinths and Pedestals Ltd. One of the most cooperative people to deal with, Plinths and Pedestals Ltd is a very progressive and highly professional to work with, Many thanks to Ms. Jade Turner for assisting my team with very effective coordination and clean delivery. With no doubt the showcases were well furnished and top quality. We look forward to work with you guys again in the near future. May you all have a wonderful year ahead. Regards Dhwaneil Sanghvi. ARAYA Fine Jewelry"
Simon Usher
Verified Buyer
"Service was excellent. We will by more"
Alexandra Arens
Verified Buyer
"We used plinths and pedestals for a trade fair and were extremely pleased with the pedestal quality, delivery time and pickup."
Olivia McCall
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service and flexibility from the team. Extraordinarily quick delivery to central london on a moments notice and the plinths were gorgeous! Everyone commented on them and I have recommended the company to 5 different people at the event, including the Serpentine Gallery who hosted it for us! Thank you! Also very well priced."
James Cumbers
Verified Buyer
"Great quality plinths and arrived quickly."
"Very helpful about shipping promptly to me when I needed the plinths delivered without delay. Much appreciated."
"Good quality material made to measure"
Andy McCarthy
Verified Buyer
"I dealt with Jade Turner. I found her to be Helpful, Professional and mindful of my requirements as well as my wishes. Particularly in making sure that the walnut veneer we wanted to match was as close as possible. Indeed it was perfect. Many thanks"
Angel Monzon
Verified Buyer
"Simply the best in the trade! Excellent service, good quality and best delivery man in town!"
Alex Griffiths
Verified Buyer
"Excellent and fast service. I needed the plinths urgently on the other side of the country and Plinths and Pedestals delivered. I would recommend."
Maddison Taylor
Verified Buyer
"The customer service was exceptional, with friendly helpful staff on site."
Joe Pickard
Verified Buyer
"The quality of the plinths was outstanding and everyone I came into contact with throughout the process was extremely helpful and friendly. I don't have a bad word to say."
Sharon Walker
Verified Buyer
"Great product and customer service - Jade was friendly and efficient. Would definitely recommend."
"Great - good service & punctual with delivery / pick-up!"
Plinths and Pedestals Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 124 reviews