Plinths and Pedestals Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Plinths and Pedestals Ltd

About Plinths and Pedestals Ltd: Creators of Beautifully Crafted Display Systems, Plinths and Pedestals to Hire or Buy.
Extensive Range of Creative Display Plinths in Stock for Hire and Purchase.
Bespoke Custom Built Display Solutions Meeting Your Display Needs.
Delivered Fast.... Collected Promptly.... Backed by The Best Service Possible as Reviewed by our Happy & Valued Customers.

How would you rate Plinths and Pedestals Ltd?

Verified Buyer

Excellent service throughout. Delivered on a date to suit and the finished product is every bit as good as I had hoped for.
Elise Adams
Elise Adams
Verified Buyer

A most professional company that worked to our time requirements. Fantastic customer service from Julie.
Lucinda
Verified Buyer

Exceptional service, Exceptional Speed, Exceptionally good plinths :)

Thank you.
Bettina Von Zwehl
Verified Buyer

A beautifully crafted plinth! - it’s so well made in every detail - I’m very happy with it!
Wendy Hanvey
Verified Buyer

Exactly what I wanted... now painted with paint that I was advised to use by helpful quick responding staff ! The two plinths look perfect ,all ready to use outside the Church ( with a very special floral arrangement on ) for my daughters wedding on September 9 th. Can't tell you what the floral arrangement will be in case she gets hold of my iPad !
Rebecca Cox
Verified Buyer

I don't normally write reviews, but you guys deserve one!
Perfect, speedy and friendly - thank you x

Very good service
Celina Joyce
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering, great stock availability and stock always arrives in perfect condition
Verified Buyer

Fantastic, order my pre designed Pedistals on Monday and they arrived with 48 hours.
Vanessa Fortnam
Verified Buyer

They delivered what I had ordered on time to the right place!
Verified Buyer

Jade was extremely helpful and the service was smooth and without fault. Have recommended you to a colleague already.
Suzanne Winne
Verified Buyer

Absolutely delightful company to deal with. I initially messed up order and the lovely girl I was dealing with sorted out the issue efficiently and was so charming. The plinth arrived with a helpful driver and was perfect for our needs and we were just a customer ordering a one-off plinth, not ordering 60 plinths for an exhibition.
Nadine Aysoy
Verified Buyer

fantastic service and great quality
Verified Buyer

Good range of products at reasonable prices. Good communication on status of order. Arrived on date promised, well packed, good finish.
Sharon Small
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from start to finish. The end product looked very professional. The member of staff I dealt with, Juliette Bacon was very helpful and a made the whole ordering process and understanding of product very easy. I would definitely recommend this company.
Neil Tyler
Verified Buyer

great quality, reliable, responsive and delivered on time
Olympia Toptsidou
Verified Buyer

very quick and clear communication. The result was exactly as promised.
Deborah Bird
Verified Buyer

From the initial enquiry to the fast turnaround and great end product, I have absolutely nothing but praise for Plinths & Pedestals. Thanks Julie, looking forward to dealing with you agin soon.
Kate James
Verified Buyer

I just wanted to say a huge thank you for the lovely plinths we have received. Myself and the rest of the team have been so impressed with the quick turnaround, fantastic quality, and such brilliant attention to detail you have provided with this order (and previous orders too) - you really went out of your way to make sure these were perfect for what we needed, and all of the extra advice is appreciated so much.

We'll certainly be in touch again - it's great knowing we've found a such a skilled and reliable supplier :)
Verified Buyer

Good quality, delivered quickly and as expected.
Rachel Summers
Verified Buyer

All aspects of the service and product was excellent, I can thoroughly recommend both the company and the products

Dan Harriss
Verified Buyer

The plinth itself was fine, but unfortunately the lighting was the wrong solution, and we are going to have to spend money to fix it, as it does not light the sculpure correctly and is too big.
Hello Dan, we are truly saddened that you aren't happy with your plinth lighting, we would love the chance to put things right for you. Please do call or email me and I will do my utmost to put things right, thanks again for your feedback, its never great to hear negative feedback but it's an opportunity for us to put things right, thank you Dan, Kind Regards , Lewis
Plinths and Pedestals Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 93 reviews