Plinths and Pedestals Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Plinths and Pedestals Ltd
Own Driver, Courier
Read Plinths and Pedestals Ltd Reviews

About Plinths and Pedestals Ltd:

Creators of Beautifully Crafted Display Systems, Plinths and Pedestals to Hire or Buy.
Extensive Range of Creative Display Plinths in Stock for Hire and Purchase.
Bespoke Custom Built Display Solutions Meeting Your Display Needs.
Delivered Fast.... Collected Promptly.... Backed by The Best Service Possible as Reviewed by our Happy & Valued Customers.

St Helena Lane, Plumpton

Tell us how Plinths and Pedestals Ltd made you happy
I’ve bought 3 plinths over the past few years for personal use and the quality of the products are exceptional. The finish is great and the white stays white. The communication and packaging are also first class, thank you Deryn.
Not only were Plinths & Pedestals able to help us swiftly when we needed a last minute display for a show by providing a same-day despatch, but they went above and beyond! The finish of the product is better than a bespoke piece we had made and I would be 100% sure to use them again!
Without question, Plinths and Pedestals is one of the most efficient companies I have ever dealt with. The quality of their work is excellent. Everyone working at the company is accommodating. Above all, they keep their word on deliveries. I cannot praise them enough.
Friendly, efficient and helpful team. They went out of the way to find a viable solution to our urgent plinth requirements for an imminent art fair. We have ordered unusual bespoke plinths in random shapes and sizes in the past and have always been delighted with their creations. We highly recommend them.
Excellent quality and delivery exactly as promised! Thank you
Excellent plinths and first class service from the team. Have used them for a few events.
Extremely impressed with my plinths! I'll be back in future if I need any larger ones for future exhibitions. They are pricey, but very well made, lightweight and easy to transport. Thanks!
Plinths and Pedestals Ltd 5 star review on 27th September 2021
Fantastic customer service from start to finish, great product
Plinths and Pedestals Ltd 5 star review on 12th September 2021
Really friendly and fast turnaround, would highly recommend!
Perfect and efficient service provided from Jade (Thank you), everything ran smoothly for us due to your organisation and also big thanks to the courier too. We will be using you again.
Most helpful ,diligent, very pleased with the quality of the product. Will definitely use again.
Absolutely love our new pedestals. Excellent and prompt service. We will definitely be ordering more products. They look amazing in our bridal boutique. Thank you, Reflections Bridal Boutique
Always my first stop for any displays. Superb service with a quick turnaround.
I honestly had the best assistance with the kind female that helped me over the phone place my order - she literally made my day! Went over and above in helping me find the right plinths for my film project, helping and advising on what could work best for my budget and what I needed functionally. Thank you SO MUCH.
Plinths and Pedestals Ltd 5 star review on 8th April 2021
We have used P&P a few times and their service and product has always been excellent.
Brilliant service from the moment we made our enquiry. Bespoke, personal service - could not have wished for better. Plinths made to our size and colour specification. Given details of delivery date and delivery method when placing order and all worked perfectly. Highly recommended.
Great company by all accounts - Super fast communication and dispatch. Top quality pedestal!
Excellent and helpful service
Great service, I was really pleased with the quality of the product. I'll be ordering again.
Great Service - used the company many times and they always deliver
Plinths and Pedestals Ltd is rated 4.95 based on 290 reviews