PJ Pan Reviews

of reviewers recommend PJ Pan
Read PJ Pan Reviews

About PJ Pan:

Luxury British nightwear brand specialising in stylish cotton & silk nightwear for adults, teenagers and children. Regular and tall lengths available. All made in Britain.

enquiries@pjpan.co.uk

The Steading
Balvarran
Enochdhu

Tell us how PJ Pan made you happy
Really great pyjamas - will definitely purchase again from pj pan.
I a very good experience with pjpan. Unfortunately the pyjamas I ordered for my granddaughter went missing. Two weeks or more passed, and they still had not arrived at her London address. You were totally understanding about it, and as they were setting out for their holiday home in Morenish, Perthshire, you sent a replacement to that address. We were visiting for two days last week and the parcel arrived then!.... She was absolutely thrilled with them and her mother thought the quality and wrapping exceptional!
Thank you once again for making a bad situation into something really happy. She looks great in them! Kindest regards, Pat Macnair
Excellent service and excellent products. I love my new PJ bottoms!
I was fortunate to recently receive some PJ Pan pyjamas and I can truly say that they are absolutely beautiful, So soft and comfy and perfect fitting. They do extra length for taller people too - so another extra bonus. truly recommend and a speedy delivery too. I give 100%. A friendly company too. xx
Absolutely gorgeous pyjamas - 11/10 from me! I ordered 2 pairs because I couldn't decide which I liked best and have kept both. The material is beautifully smooth and soft. So pleased to find pyjamas designed for tall women where the sleeves and the jacket length as well as the leg length are perfect. Worth the money because good quality lawn is expensive. Will tell all my tall friends where to find the perfect pyjamas.
PJ Pan 5 star review on 24th July 2020 PJ Pan 5 star review on 24th July 2020
The first time I have made a purchase from PJ Pan and it won’t be the last. Superbly made products of a high quality, and so comfortable to sleep in. I will be coming back.
Great products and excellent service, as always.
Beautiful quality, Lovely fit and length, a real treat for my birthday.
So glad to find long pyjama trousers!
Bought some in the sale (full price is a bit expensive for me) and I'm very pleased. The cotton is a lovely quality and, at 34", they're a perfect length. Thank you!
Excellent service.
Terrific pyjama bottoms ,
Love them
Moira was Extremely helpful
I really like my linen pj bottoms, very comfortable and light, perfect for summer. I will be buying more in the future.
My 6 ft daughter loved her pyjama trousers... very pretty, comfy, perfect fit, if anything a little bit too long. She had given up finding any so was thrilled that her mum found PJ Pan!
Ordered over the phone - the person I spoke to was very helpful and the pyjamas arrived quickly.
Absolutely love how comfortable these PJs are. Now have 2 long and 2 short PJ bottoms!
I’m extremely pleased with the service of PJ Pan. I will definitely be ordering from them again.
Beautifully soft fabric, gorgeous colours, perfect fit... I’ll definitely be buying more in years to come! Many thanks!
T shirt and pyjama bottoms arrived very quickly- as described and very comfortable. After washing - no shrinkage
Happy to be able to buy and support a British brand. Prompt delivery and well packaged.
I needed to find long pyjamas for my daughters birthday present. She is really eased with them.
PJ Pan is rated 4.96 based on 604 reviews