PJ Pan Reviews

of reviewers recommend PJ Pan
Read PJ Pan Reviews

About PJ Pan:

Luxury British nightwear brand specialising in stylish cotton & silk nightwear for adults, teenagers and children. Regular and tall lengths available. All made in Britain.

enquiries@pjpan.co.uk

The Steading
Balvarran
Enochdhu

Tell us how PJ Pan made you happy
PJ Pan 5 star review on 17th June 2020
Rosita
More Photos & Videos
These are the best PJs -we all have them! Me, my husband and our four kids. Looks fantastic and are so comfortable. The best! But it's not only the PJs that are top notch, the same goes with the customer support, who is very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you!
PJ Pan 5 star review on 17th June 2020
I've just ordered another pair of summer cotton pj trousers because the first pair have been marvellous to wear. Wonderful ti find a company catering for TALL people.
Delivered quickly.
Very good quality product and British made a treat
Well-made, good quality pyjamas
An excellent service - prompt reactions to emails. Helpful advice given on the telephone. Great to be able to support a company that produces its garments in the UK.
Customer service is excellent! They kindly held my order for one week, prior to posting to my niece, who is over the moon with her Paisley Buds Dressing Gown. It is so hard to find a lined, cotton dressing gown, let alone one in such beautiful material and made in Britain. I'm so glad to have discovered you PJ Pan! Thank you.
Quality products, fairly priced, love that products are made in Britain.
GREAT COMPANY
excellent quality and good to wear. I am working now from home and wear it during my video meetings. Everyone is impressed.
Excellent company, easy to order from, fantastic communication and speedy delivery, even to a Scottish island. Made my first order due to reviews, based in Scotland and British made goods. Will definitely be purchasing again soon.
Beautifully made nightwear . Quality in every sense from the style to the fabric and finish. So soft and comfortable that I sometimes find myself still wearing the pyjamas late into the morning !
Excellent, well made, comfortable pyjamas - plus good service.
Excellent service and top-quality, beautifully made nightwear
Lovely fabrics used mens and ladies, have bought both. Lovely detail to the garments.
Very nice made and nice fabric and prints
I bought pyjamas & they are really nice quality cool in summer & comfortable so I would be very happy to recommend to my fiends
Love them! Fab PJs!
Seem legit
Lovely well made cotton PJs
I Have bought three items, 2 sets of women’s pyjamas and 1 men’s linen pyjamas trousers. . They have all been great successes. My husband loves the fabric and style of his summer pj trousers, and my friend and I both love the pyjamas , they are nice enough to be worn as glamorous lounging separates in warm weather.lovely fabric and patterns , and blissfully long trousers bottoms, I got XL for me, they are wonderfully long / just right at 5’ 11’ .and I bought L for my friend at 5’ 8’’. I don’t know anywhere else you can get those sizing options for women with this quality.
PJ Pan is rated 4.95 based on 584 reviews