PJ Pan Reviews

of reviewers recommend PJ Pan
Read PJ Pan Reviews

About PJ Pan:

Luxury British nightwear brand specialising in stylish cotton & silk nightwear for adults, teenagers and children. Regular and tall lengths available. All made in Britain.

enquiries@pjpan.co.uk

The Steading
Balvarran
Enochdhu

Tell us how PJ Pan made you happy
Such gorgeous nightshirts. This was a replacement order for my last lot which I literally wore to shreds. Cosy material, nice long sleeves, comfy fit, wash beautifully. Thank you!
Posted 37 minutes ago
Excellent service - so easy to order
Posted 1 hour ago
My wife has worked in fashion so knows her stuff. She told me that the garment was really good quality and very comfortable soft fabric. The stitching was very good as was the fit, but also important was the quality of service and nice packaging.
As a new user I had no problems whatsoever with navigating the website and ordering exactly what I wanted. A query was responded to immediately.
I had got the grasshopper green brushed cotton PJs for the other half and she was so delighted that I was invited to order other patterns! She now has three pairs of said brushed cotton and is totally delighted and happy to face winter nights. Thank you!
CAME NICELY PACKED AND GREAT QUALITY.
WOULD NOT HESITATE TO RECOMMEND YOUR PRODUCTS.
Delighted to find pyjamas made in the UK! Excellent service. Easily navigated website and straightforward ordering procedure.
PJ Pans pyjamas are fantastic.
A bit pricey compared to well known high street brands but worth every penny.
Plus they are British made.
I can’t recommend them highly enough.
Treat yourself -you won’t regret it!
Good product delivered on time.
Great quality as always. My husband loves the pj bottoms which are a longer leg that he often struggles to find.
Easy to use website, quick delivery.
Great products, prompt delivery
Exemplary quality, softest of materials and beautiful attention to detail. This is my second pair and I couldn't recommend highly enough. An investment you won't regret.
My item was not in stock but I was informed very quickly and offered a full refund or to wait for the items. I was then kept regularly updated with personal, kind, emails.
The confirmation of the purchase was immediate and the delivery was unexpectedly fast. The only shadow over the purchase is the custom-fee I have to pay due to Brexit. No indulgence of the internal market any more :-(
Material and construction of the pyjamas if superb.
Superb quality nightshirt. My husband loves it
Fantastic company will bye again length is perfect thank you
Excellent!
What excellent PJ’s, beautifully made and supremely comfortable. I also bought a dressing gown which looks like it has been tailored to fit. Feels like it too, wonderful. Looking forward to more pairs.
PJ Pan is rated 4.96 based on 1,122 reviews