PJ Pan Reviews

of reviewers recommend PJ Pan
Read PJ Pan Reviews

About PJ Pan:

Luxury British nightwear brand specialising in stylish cotton & silk nightwear for adults, teenagers and children. Regular and tall lengths available. All made in Britain.

enquiries@pjpan.co.uk

The Steading
Balvarran
Enochdhu

Tell us how PJ Pan made you happy
I found the company easy to work with; comprehensive and efficient. Love the products, and am about to order more pyjamas. for someone who is not hugely computer literate it was so simple. Thank you
I absolutely love these extra tall pajamas! The solid blue pjs are a staple in my wardrobe, and I was so excited to see that added a fun print in extra tall. Thank you for servicing the tall community!
Excellent product, great fit and excellent service, you get what you pay for in life I find. My only gripe is that there were few options in my size as stock was very low. I am just medium regular. I would have chosen a different pyjama set if it was in stock but that said I really like what I bought as well.
Lovely things made in uk
Excellent service speedy delivery 🚚
First impression , good quality. Delivered when expected. Purchased for our son who lives in London - he will let us know how they wear, wash etc. It was great to be able to buy British !!!!!
Husband Had that special smile on his face when he knew that Santa got him what he wanted for Xmas! The light blue color is beautiful and size perfect (he is 192 and got the XL Tall). It’s so soft and well sewn, the only backside is he only wants to lounge and relax when he has it on.
Gorgeous pjs for longer legs and really well cut. Good range too. Thank you. I'll be back.
Excellent service. Really quick delivery and kept very well informed.
Little expensive but my wife likes them.
The 4th pair of pyjama bottoms I have bought from PJ pan. Lovely fabrics every time and well made.
Easy to order online and quick hassle free despatch. The quality is great. Most items are a little pricier than the fast fashion brands but this is worth it for the lower environmental and political cost of making in the UK rather than with sometimes slave labour in China and elsewhere.
Great, no compints. Though I wish your shop was rated on Good On You as I usually use this to check for ethical standards before buying things. I would have found your shop much faster if you were on there.
Product, packaging, on Line experience all excellent. Some shortages in my preferred colour, but it was just before Xmas so not surprising
easy to order, delivered when they said it would be.
Made in the UK and fantastic quality to boot - thank you
Quick delivery and well packaged.
Great products - so soft!
Excellent! With Many thanks
This was my first purchase from PJ Pan - I found the website easy to use and follow-up communications were excellent and personal.
Excellent quality and service