PJ Pan Reviews

of reviewers recommend PJ Pan
Read PJ Pan Reviews

About PJ Pan:

Luxury British nightwear brand specialising in stylish cotton & silk nightwear for adults, teenagers and children. Regular and tall lengths available. All made in Britain.

enquiries@pjpan.co.uk

The Steading
Balvarran
Enochdhu

Tell us how PJ Pan made you happy
easy to deal with, good quality, nicely made stuff expensive but good value also made in the UK
Beautiful product und super soft fabric. I can only recommend pj pan.
I was delighted to find this company who make quality products - IN THE UK. Service was prompt and i would happily recommend. Straight forward order and I had no queries so no need to contact them other than placing the order on-line.
I bought two pairs of long pyjama trousers for my son in Norway. He wrote to me saying that they were a perfect fit and very comfortable as well as being stylish and wearable compared to his previous ones which were apparently falling apart. So a big thank you pj pan.
Excellent customer service from Karen Great quality PJ, great cut, great fabrics and the tall sizes are sooo welcome! I've already bought 6 and will do it again. I'll recommend without hesitation Francois Belgium
The Workmanship and Quality of PJ Pan Pyjama Shorts And Pyjama Bottoms Are Superb. The Service from Ordering to Delivery Is First Class and The Added Bonus is That Their Products are Made In Britain What more Can I say... I Will be always buying my Nightwear Products From PJ Pan.
Great product and service as always.
Excellent quality and good service
It fits! Which is mega as I’m 6’4 and struggle to find PJs that are long enough
I bought two really lovely pairs of pyjamas for my son, and am really pleased with them. I would love more organic fabrics, please, and linen.
Hello, we do have some more brushed cotton pyjamas being released in time for next winter. The costs involved in children's linen pyjamas however is very high which is why we don't feature this fabric in our children's collection.
I am in love with this company. Their service department has been incredibly kind and gracious, and above all professional 🎖
I have used PJ/Pan on several occasions and my daughter and granddaughter are always delighted whether it's Birthday or Christmas especially when then adore "warmer" jams. I thoroughly recommend them
Excellent quality.
Very happy with the quality and fit and the personal service from PJ Pan. Great to be supporting a British company.
Fabulously decadent! Very comfortable and sumptuous in style too. Bravo Team Pan!
I gave your gorgeous dressing gown to a friend for her birthday. She loves it ! Great quality and which I had one for myself ...
All of the pyjamas I have ordered from PJ Pan have arrived promptly, beautifully packaged, the fabrics and fit have been perfect and I will definitely be buying more!
Service speedy and efficient
Arrived on time. Product is good quality and exactly as expected.
Helpful assistant, efficient, pleasant, keen for us to be satisfied before making purchase. Recipient of quality gift, extremely pleased. Thank you
PJ Pan is rated 4.96 based on 1,193 reviews