PJ Pan Reviews

of reviewers recommend PJ Pan
customer service
Read PJ Pan Reviews

About PJ Pan:

Luxury British nightwear brand specialising in stylish cotton & silk nightwear for adults, teenagers and children. Regular and tall lengths available. All made in Britain.

enquiries@pjpan.co.uk

The Steading
Balvarran
Enochdhu

Tell us how PJ Pan made you happy
excellant and comfy product!
Posted 4 minutes ago
Another great pyjama set purchased. Great service, great products.
Posted 20 minutes ago
I love the quality of the lightweight cotton, the way they are made and and the fact that they are made in the UK. Delivery was quick and when I contacted the office I spoke to a very helpful British lady.
Posted 1 hour ago
Wonderful service and phone conversation. Very quick delivery. I ordered medium pyjamas in a lovely warm pink but found the area from the tie at the front of the trousers down to the crotch a little short. I am only 5ft and a size 12. I don’t have a large tummy! The trousers with lovely piping were far too long so I am reluctantly returning them. But they are a lovely quality and very smart!
I bought these pyjamas bottoms as a gift for my husband because I wanted a quality item. Katherine.
Excellent quality
Excellent company to deal with, high quality product, returns (our fault) processed very quickly.
very high quality product
Great product - and amazing packaging as i chose the gift wrapping too
Great service and wonderful pyjamas!
Excellent customer service. Personable office colleague who dealt with my inquiry quickly, sorting my mistake efficiently, without fuss. Item arrived the following day.
Shorts arrived very promptly and well packaged.
Happy with everything we ordered a little expensive but obviously good quality and some were organic so overall happy
The pyjamas are great quality & the long length is perfect for my wife. The only issue I had was that Royal Mail was used as the courier and they wouldn’t leave the package in a safe play or with a neighbour. The collection depot was closed by the time I got home which resulted in the gift not being given to my wife until after Xmas.
Thank you for your review and we're pleased to hear your wife is happy with her new pyjamas! I'm sorry to hear you didn't manage to collect them until after Christmas. Unfortunately Royal Mail do require a signature on the Guaranteed Next Day delivery service you ordered so they are unable to leave them in a safe place. For future reference we can add a safe place to our premium tracked service so do let us know if we can help with that in the future! Thanks again, The PJ Pan team.
Excellent customer service and fantastic quality product. The item sought in size needed was temporarily out of stock. I was kept updated and delivery was arranged at a time that suited me. Pyjamas arrived well packaged and are gorgeous. I finally have pyjamas that fit - priceless. I would definitely recommended this Company and their products.
Really lovely pyjamas - great quality material and cute prints that fit very well. Would highly recommend!
Vest top and super soft PJ bottoms arrived next day. Perfect service.
Quick delivery, beautifully wrapped.
Easy to navigate the website (great images of the pyjamas and useful descriptions). Fast delivery. Overall excellent service and online shopping.
Amazong PJs! The whole family got one for Xmas and everyone is in love with their's
PJ Pan is rated 4.96 based on 380 reviews