PJ Pan Reviews

of reviewers recommend PJ Pan
Read PJ Pan Reviews

About PJ Pan:

Luxury British nightwear brand specialising in stylish cotton & silk nightwear for adults, teenagers and children. Regular and tall lengths available. All made in Britain.

enquiries@pjpan.co.uk

The Steading
Balvarran
Enochdhu

Tell us how PJ Pan made you happy
These are the best PJs -we all have them! Me, my husband and our four kids. Looks fantastic and are so comfortable. The best! But it's not only the PJs that are top notch, the same goes with the customer support, who is very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you!
Great service and wonderful pyjamas. The quality is exceptional.
Posted 1 hour ago
I an six a six feet tall woman. I have longed for a Pyjamas with the right length for so long. This in x-tall is a dream come true. Amazing brushed cotton. I could were it all day. Thank you so much. So easy to order and such fast delivery to Sweden.
I purchased a beautiful calf length cotton dressing gown with Pineapple/butterfly motifs. Feels like silk. Lined right through with a lighter fabric so not too cold to wear in winter. Very very happy with my purchase. Will use again👍😁
PJ Pan Pyjamas are excellent quality and incredibly comfortable. The customer service is always excellent as well. I would highly recommend them to anyone!
Excellent quick efficient service- -
A good traditional selection. Certainly not cheap, but looks good as well as feeling comfortable. I have moved all my nightwear purchases over to PJ.
I love it and would always buy only this in future.
Quick and efficient delivery - happy! Thank you!
Absolutely love PJ Pan nightwear. The last purchase was pyjama bottoms for my son who is 6 foot 6. The fitted beautifully. Gorgeous soft fabric. Nice design. He was delighted.
Quality products and service.
The communication was very good and delivery was prompt. A follow up query I made was also answered very quickly, I highly recommend PJ Pan.
A gift for a lockdown birthday. Arrived in good time, very easy order and payment process.
Very helpful service from PJPan. I ordered a dressing gown which had a future availability date. This was very clear on the website, but I received an email checking that I understood my order could not be shipped immediately.
It’s difficult to find long pyjamas and these are great
I like the pyjamas but the legs are too long for me.

I will get my housekeeper to shorten the legs
Lovely quality PJs. Nice variety to choose from - and I can get them long enough ( I often struggle to do this!) Also first pair I bought were too small but return and exchange was so easy and smooth! I like the little personal card that Comes with order. Highly recommend !
Excellent quality and service.
Just wonderful to find longer length pjs and the brushed cotton is a lovely quality.
Beautifully made, timeless and elegant pyjamas.
Love this company!