PJ Pan Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend PJ Pan

About PJ Pan: Luxury British nightwear brand specialising in stylish cotton & silk nightwear for adults, teenagers and children. Regular and tall lengths available. All made in Britain.

enquiries@pjpan.co.uk

The Steading
Balvarran
Enochdhu

Click Here

Tell us how PJ Pan made you happy

"Great quality and fit."
"Very satisfied with purchase and speedy delivery."
"Excellent customer service. And the pyjamas are great. Would definitely recommend"
"Perfect, thanks"
"Jeames Bond Girl Pijama. So amazing quality. Feels Fantabulous , ."
"helpful and friendly service"
"Beautifully soft pjs that are made in the UK."
"I order from this company because they do Pajamas with extra long legs. They don’t do enough styles for women with extra long legs so I order the men’s ones quite often. The Pajamas are very nice and I like them. Sometimes I find that the cotton quality on the men’s is better than the women’s. but I would recommend them"
"PJ trousers are perfect. I loved the accompanying handwritten note from Mona at PJ Pan"
"Great service and amazing pyjamas."
"Absolutely love my new PJs, have been living in them. Very soft, comfortable and high quality. I'll be purchasing again!"
"Previously purchased pyjama bottoms for the other half & she was very impressed by the quality. Birthday came round so another purchase and she is still extolling the virtues of pj pan!"
"Well made pyjamas in soft comfortable materials."
"Bought summer and winter pj's and camisole vests. good service, excellent quality. will look to buy a dressing gown perhaps for Christmas (from my husband)!"
"Excellent item and fast delivery."
"Lovely quality pyjamas"
"My PJ Pan pyjamas were beautifully made and fabric was very stylish. Would recommend them highly."
"This was the first time I'd used this company. Very good selection of products and swift delivery. Very pleased and would certainly use again."
"I have rarely been happier! My new nightshirt is simply lovely. Excellent quality and so comfortable! After a family holiday, now my cousins and my Mother want one. So lovely....I may never actually get dressed again.......😉 Delivered really promptly - with a handwritten note - love that. Thank you!"
"I have purchased PJ Pan women's shorts and bottoms for a few years now for my teenage daughter. My initial purchase was due to the fact that the items had drawstring, as my daughter has such a tiny waist. However, the brush cotton items are very soft, comfortable and lovely for bed or lounging - a quote from said daughter. Will continue to purchase, especially the sale items. Keep it up PJ Pan."
PJ Pan is rated 4.95 based on 272 reviews