PJ Pan Reviews

5 Rating 1,540 Reviews
of reviewers recommend PJ Pan
Read PJ Pan Reviews

About PJ Pan:

Luxury British nightwear brand specialising in stylish cotton & silk nightwear for adults, teenagers and children. Regular and tall lengths available. All made in Britain.

enquiries@pjpan.co.uk

The Steading
Balvarran
Enochdhu

Tell us how PJ Pan made you happy
Great company that makes quality PJs in stylish designs. It’s hard to find a contemporary take on checked flannel and they have loads of styles and colours. I really liked that these are made in Britain, the website was easy to use and they shipped quickly in sustainable packaging. Top marks all around.
Impeccable service, prompt delivery.
Beautiful fabrics and I love finally having stylish pyjamas that are long enough.
Absolutely amazing PJs. I would normally never spend so much on sleepwear but it was an anniversary gift for my husband who is too tall for off the peg clothes so his PJs always looked comically small/short on him in the arms and legs. Now I’m jealous of his and I want some for myself! Amazingly soft and plush. Don’t think he’ll accept PJs from anywhere else now.
Superb service from this great company, as always.
Excellent customer service as always. I will not buy pyjamas from anywhere else.
Really comfortable and well made products, would recommend and will be buying again.
Excellent customer service.
Great products and British made too. Wonderful.
I’m very happy with my first order from PJ Pan. Prompt, friendly service and great quality pyjamas. I’ll definitely be using this company again.
Swift and efficient service
A very exceptional customer service experience.
Very well made pj trousers.
I discovered PJ Pan some years ago as the only apparent source of men's pyjamas that fit satisfactorily and have been more than satisfied with the pyjamas purchased from PJ Pan since then. My only criticism is the current high price which seems to have increased significantly since my earlier purchases.
Very efficient and easy to use.
PJ pan are friendly and give a more personalised service.
5 stars - a smooth, efficient and trouble free transaction. The product is exactly as described and of excellent quality. Thank you
Prompt service
I’ve bought P J Pan nightshirts previously and am not disappointed with my latest purchase. As ever, great service, well made and a lovely fabric. Keep up the good work!
Best pyjamas I've ever owned. Perfect roomy sizing. Beautiful fabric. Can't wait to buy more.
PJ Pan is rated 4.97 based on 1,540 reviews