PJ Pan Reviews

of reviewers recommend PJ Pan
Read PJ Pan Reviews

About PJ Pan:

Luxury British nightwear brand specialising in stylish cotton & silk nightwear for adults, teenagers and children. Regular and tall lengths available. All made in Britain.

enquiries@pjpan.co.uk

The Steading
Balvarran
Enochdhu

Tell us how PJ Pan made you happy
Delivered quickly.
I have found that the bottoms have freyed at the seams and I have only hand washed them once very carefully as instructed.
So sorry to hear you've had some fraying on the seams. That sounds very strange and not what we'd expect at all. We'll send you an email now to get this resolved. The PJ Pan team.
I bought pyjamas as a gift, so can't offer a proper review but gifted said sleeves were too long but has since exchanged for another set and seems happy. Product was delivered promptly as promised.
Good quality- made in uk will definitely order again
good selection of nightwear, far better quality than imports
Rather expensive but very good quality
good website and quick delivery
I order from this company because they do Pajamas with extra long legs. They don’t do enough styles for women with extra long legs so I order the men’s ones quite often. The Pajamas are very nice and I like them. Sometimes I find that the cotton quality on the men’s is better than the women’s. but I would recommend them
Good quality pyjamas. Very comfortable against the skin. I washed them as instructed on the care label and I think the sleeves have shrunk a little. Perhaps the sleeves need to be slightly lengthened to account for this? I am 6' tall but do not think I have particularly long arms relative to my height and clearly this may not affect all men. The medium pyjama otherwise fits me well. Dispatched quickly with good online service.
I was very pleased with all aspects of the service and quality of fabric. As a tall person I ordered extra length pjs, the legs were nice and long, top a good fit. Tall people are in proportion so the front to back seam ought to be longer too.
Really pleased with my purchase. Lovely soft fabric and perfect length. Was a little sceptical of the waist at first (it's seems really wide) but soon realised that the band is very adjustable so as to be worn on the hip or waist as desired. Expensive, but definitely worth it as a treat!
A great british product.You don't need many pyjamas but not make the ones you do have good quality
They make beautiful cotton nightware using fun fabrics in lovely colours.
I enjoy wearing mine every evening and they help me to feel relaxed.
I like the materials used in the nightwear, but the pj bottoms were far too big and too short even with the smallest size. I am 5ft 6ins and 34inch hips. I was disappointed to find you don’t stock full length dressing gowns.
P J Pan's service is great. Shopping on the website is clear and straightforward, payment uncomplicated, and delivery is efficient and timely. Wh could ask for anything more?
Great PJ's. Great pair of pyjamas. Good quality and speedy service.
Great to find long pyjamas. These are a lovely quality long length pyjama bottoms. Great design too.
PJ Pan is rated 4.95 based on 607 reviews