PJ Pan Reviews

of reviewers recommend PJ Pan
Read PJ Pan Reviews

About PJ Pan:

Luxury British nightwear brand specialising in stylish cotton & silk nightwear for adults, teenagers and children. Regular and tall lengths available. All made in Britain.

enquiries@pjpan.co.uk

The Steading
Balvarran
Enochdhu

Tell us how PJ Pan made you happy
First time customer and will definitely buy again. Excellent speedy and efficient delivery to offshore island. First time able to buy long enough PJ bottoms for tall husband. My regular PJ’s a little too long for my height but wouldn’t stop me buying again as service, quality of make and fabric is superb. You get what you pay for with PJ Pan and very happy to support a British company.
Top quality products - it’s great to be able to support a uk company
Delighted to find such a wide range of high quality pyjamas in 'tall' sizes. I will certainly be back for more.
Products are lovely..... I love the dressing gowns and pj's....
Customer service is simply excellent.
Very easy to deal with despite the current lockdown. Order arrived very quickly.
Really lovely pyjamas and very quickly delivered. They are on the big side so if you wanted a neater look I would size down. They are a bit expensive to recommend to someone else.
Easy to order and delivery was swift. Goods came up to expectations, which were high.
Very good speedy reliable service. Fully informed progress all the time. Liberty night dress very good cut. Would make the line of buttons ab 10 cm longer and have small bottom side splits but overall very good.
Great to deal with a local company and minimise the impact on the planet from bringing clothes half way round the world.
I bought 3 pairs of pyjama bottoms for my children - they are superb quality and there was an excellent range to choose from. The service provided was exemplary.
Great service as my order was delivered swiftly, well packed and of very high quality. Very very happy with my first experience with PJ Pan and will be back!
Easy to use website and helpful team
At last, a company that can make pyjamas that fit !
This is my first time to visit pjpan. My experience has been very satisfactory.
Excelent service, thanks!
I ordered a pair of Silk pj's as a birthday present for my wife. The company kept there promise on both delivery and quality. My wife was delighted with the the gift, and that they felt perfect to wear. I will certainly use this company again.
At 6’2”, my husband always struggled to get pjs that didn’t look as though they belonged to his baby brother. Until I came across PJ Pan. His life is transformed ( well, at least his bedtime!). He now has two pairs of pjs that fit. We won’t be going anywhere else for them in the future. Brilliant product, excellent service.
Hello, very happy with pajamas.
Is it possible to order a set of women's pajamas that are XS in the pants and Small in the top?
Hi Niamh - glad you're happy with your new pyjamas! Yes, in some cases we can mix and match the sizes. We can only do it in fabrics which are sold as pj bottoms as well as full sets. They also need to be exactly the same style which tends to be either square collar style pyjamas or round collar style sets that have the piping on the legs. If you drop us an email with some fabrics you like we will happily look into some options for you. Thanks again, the PJ Pan Team
I'm a returning customer because the PJs are so wonderful, comfortable and well made. In addition the customer service is delivered with a smile (you can tell when someone is smiling on the other end of a telephone line!). i'll certainly be back again.
Customer response: excellent and very helpful and polite.
PJ Pan is rated 4.95 based on 607 reviews