PJ Pan Reviews

of reviewers recommend PJ Pan
Read PJ Pan Reviews

About PJ Pan:

Luxury British nightwear brand specialising in stylish cotton & silk nightwear for adults, teenagers and children. Regular and tall lengths available. All made in Britain.

enquiries@pjpan.co.uk

The Steading
Balvarran
Enochdhu

Tell us how PJ Pan made you happy
Seem legit
Lovely well made cotton PJs
I Have bought three items, 2 sets of women’s pyjamas and 1 men’s linen pyjamas trousers. . They have all been great successes. My husband loves the fabric and style of his summer pj trousers, and my friend and I both love the pyjamas , they are nice enough to be worn as glamorous lounging separates in warm weather.lovely fabric and patterns , and blissfully long trousers bottoms, I got XL for me, they are wonderfully long / just right at 5’ 11’ .and I bought L for my friend at 5’ 8’’. I don’t know anywhere else you can get those sizing options for women with this quality.
Good service, quick delivery
Fab customer service and quality products. Thank you.
I have found that the bottoms have freyed at the seams and I have only hand washed them once very carefully as instructed.
So sorry to hear you've had some fraying on the seams. That sounds very strange and not what we'd expect at all. We'll send you an email now to get this resolved. The PJ Pan team.
Prompt good service - great day range of products , all looking good quality
Once again we are extremely pleased with the quality of the pyjama shorts. The delivery was prompt. I can recommend both the company and the quality of the products
P J Pan pyjamas are above and beyond expectations. The first that is actually long enough in arm and leg for a tall person, lots of material for comfort. Efficient service delivered promptly.
Great British made product. Tall size is rare to find nowadays , so much appreciated
Quick, efficient service.
I bought pyjamas as a gift, so can't offer a proper review but gifted said sleeves were too long but has since exchanged for another set and seems happy. Product was delivered promptly as promised.
So happy I found this company! I’ve now got 5 pairs of pyjama shorts with 5 camis & I'm delighted with everything. Very happy to recommend & no doubt I’ll be buying my winter pyjamas before too long
Pyjamas are great! Fabric quality seems to be excellent. Initially I ordered a size that was too big, but this was not an issue at all and I emailed PJ Pan to let them know the situation and that I was looking for an exchange. Pandora said there was one size left in the size I wanted and put it aside for me before my returns had arrived for exchange! Amazing customer service
Absolutely wonderful Pyjamas. Very comfortable, nice looking and very durable. I have a pair that has lasted me years.
Really good service and the nightwear is brilliant, and its made in Scotland!
During lockdown, I read an article in Woman and Home about PJ Pan - being a fabulous British company and straight away wanted to support and purchase some PJs for my daughter for her birthday from this British company. From start to finish the customer service was outstanding and the product totally worth the money. The fabrics are so soft to wear and feel so special with their beautiful unusual colours and prints. We love PJ Pan’s sleepwear so much we’re just about to order a second short and vest set. We will never go anywhere else now for PJs ! So happy to find this fabulous British company. Thank you.
The customer service was excellent; they were very communicative and thoughtful. The first pj shorts didn’t fit and despite my taking a while to return the shorts they were more than happy to suggest an exchange:
Super comfy pj shorts!
Despatched on the day I ordered them. A very well made product and a pleasure to wear them each night.
Despite pandemic pyjamas arrived in a timely fashion:)
PJ Pan is rated 4.95 based on 607 reviews