Piggy Power Batteries Reviews

of reviewers recommend Piggy Power Batteries
Read Piggy Power Batteries Reviews

About Piggy Power Batteries:

piggyPowerBatteries.com is the Uk's leading Bulk Battery Specialists.

03330119119

Annoyed the batteries had a ‘Best Before’ date of 2020! Especially as I really only needed one. Supply was prompt.
Batteries arrived according to the schedule. Not had time to use any yet so it is to early to comment.
Got my AA batteries but not the AAA ones I also ordered, so cannot comment further. Still waiting.
I've only opened my 675 batteries from a order of batteries and 2 out of 6 were already corroded. Other than that the service was good.
Had a problem with batteries .Contacted Piggy Power Batteries. They are replacing the batteries immediately. Very good service
Unfortunately the battery I ordered, [sold as a WATCH BATTERY] was the wrong size ? so no good for my watch. Information needs to be clearer.
I haven’t received my order yet.
Reason I purchased 3 lots of batteries off one company was to save on postage only to find I was charged for 3 deliveries so very dissapointed won't be using you again
Unfortunately they were not the correct batteries that the tool required, even though that is what the instructions had printed. This being the case I haven't used them. So it was a waste of money but none of it your fault. Thanks
Unfortunately still not arrived please can you contact me I have emailed you
Dear Angela, Sorry to hear that you have yet to receive this order. We can see a possible error in the address so we will contact you to discuss this. Thank you.
Fast efficient
Whilst I fully accept that delivery may be delayed at the moment I was less than happy that your chosen carrier did not at any time have tracking information on line (you did warn me of their inability to publish tracking info) - the battery arrived unannounced on Monday evening, all other items that I have received recently have been on time and all from the Post Office!
Procell Batteries have arrived as ordered. None used yet. However, they were in three boxes of 10 and each box was opened. One of the boxes was half empty and the missing batteries were scattered through the package. Just why the boxes were opened when they are sealed cardboard boxes with a pull strip to open is a mystery and a little unsettling.
Delivery took longer than expected but probably due to current Corona virus issues. Battery details correct. Not yet used pending the failure of existing roller blind battery. Will be interested in getting batteries for my watch.
Initially after ordering the two different packs of Batteries and them not being delivered on the timescale, i emailed Piggy Power to that effect of a non delivery, however Piggy Power then replied to the effect that they would resend the order again also they apologized for the non delivery. However within a few hours of this, the original order was delivered in full. I therefore emailed back to ask them not to resend them.
I have not yet received the batteries
Hi Glen. We will contact you to discuss this.
I may write a review when I receive the batteries that I ordered on 6/4/20 and was expecting delivery in 5 to 8 days. Today is 15th April, and they still have not arrived.
Hi Henry, We can see there were several attempts to deliver this order. We will contact you to discuss this to get this resolved. Kind Regards
Easy to process order, although sadly the delivery service was poor.
Sorry to report that the batteries have not been delivered to my house.
Ordering, payment, delivery was excellent. CR2 batteries sent did have a short use by date I.e 07/2020. Considering they are Lithium batteries usually with up to 10 year shelf life I would have expected a longer use by date. Had I known I would have only bought one battery. The batteries are for a infra red range finder and usually last me up to 18 months Per battery so 2nd battery purchased will probably be of no use when it comes Time to use it. You live and learn as they say. Robert Keys.
Hi Robert, you must have made a mistake when looking at the dates. This is brand new stock with the brand new branding. We have looked and the best before date is 07/29. Thanks for you review though.
Piggy Power Batteries is rated 4.70 based on 1,543 reviews