Piggy Power Batteries Reviews

of reviewers recommend Piggy Power Batteries
Read Piggy Power Batteries Reviews

About Piggy Power Batteries:

piggyPowerBatteries.com is the Uk's leading Bulk Battery Specialists.

03330119119

Whilst ordering was simple and goods despatched quickly delivery took 8 days, my order laid in the couriers local depot from Friday 29th May until delivery was made on Thursday 4th June, WHY?
10 days since I placed the order and I still haven't received the goods.
Hi Michael, it looks like a possible error in the address. We will contact you to discuss.
Have still not received my order placed12 days ago. You did ring to say the initial delivery had been returned to you, and checked my address
Disappointing. The batteries I ordered were delivered promptly but were well out of date. "Best before 2019" and didn't work. When I notified them of the problem, I was told on 1 May, that they would be replaced. I have not yet received them. Jenny Mokrysz
i ordered just under 2 weeks ago and they still haven’t arrived despite me paying for first class
Hi Sophie, we will contact you to discuss.
I asked for the battery for a mini element wahoo and this is not it !
Hi Lydia, it looks like you ordered the wrong battery as we did send what you ordered. We will contact you to discuss.
Not received. Will be going to Dispute via Paypal.
Hi Michael, Now that we have spoken to you regarding your parcel we would like to thank you in advance fer retracting this poor review! Kind regards.
Not happy about energiser and the fact that their green-coloured "eco" batteries come up on google as rechargeable when they are not ... they are recycled. Bad design & branding by Energiser, but google and piggypower are complicit in selling these misleading products.
I haven't recieved it, I think it's still with Hermes, they have it, on tracking it says with the courier, but it has said that for 2 days, on the track parcel screen it doesn't say it's with the courier, can you chase it please, never had a problem before. Still not received it is now well over due, Hermes tracking still says the same
I ordred a Lithium battery and received an alkaline one !!!
Good, but Hermes performed at their usual unique low level. Every courier, with the singular exception of Hermes, deliver when they say they will. As they use Hermes, I would seriously suggest an alternative supplier. No problems whatsoever with Piggy Power themselves.
Batteries absolutely fine but I paid for 1st class post and they a week to arrive.
On 7/1/20, I ordered two batteries at 10am and selected first class post for delivery. I wasn't expecting them to arrive the following day, but would have thought they would be there by 9/1/20 (i.e. the best part of one day to select, package and post, and one day for first class delivery), which they weren't. I received the delivery on 10/1/20, but there was only one battery. I immediately contacted Piggy Power and they admitted an error and said they would send the additional battery. I have just received the additional battery, a further 6 days later. This time I received a further two batteries, so I now have a 'spare' but, all in all, not a good experience. Since my deadline was missed, I had to scour the local shops to find the battery (paying £3.50 each) when the total Piggy Power cost for two batteries was £3.38.
Haven't yet received them so can't review them
Took a week to arrive. Ordered loads of stuff on the same day from other places and my batteries were the last to arrive.
I have not received my order. I have not had any update. I cannot get through by telephone or track my order.
Dear Customer, As we discussed with you on the phone you were using the wrong courier company to track your order and was also trying to contact another website. We can now see however that your order has been delivered within the specified time frame. Yours sincerely, piggyPower Batteries Customer Service Team.
Batteries ordered have a short life expiry date 06/2020
Hope to receive the correct batteries soon
The batteries are great, i just had a slight issue with delivery, as i paid for next day delivery but received the batteries 4 days later.
Dear Shahd, As we explained to you via email, your order was submitted late on a Friday evening after our cut-off time for next day deliver. We advise all customers to check our delivery page before placing their orders. Your order was therefore dispatched on the Monday which was the next working day and was delivered on the Tuesday. Kind regards, The piggyPower Batteries customer service team.
One of the 2032 batteries has no charged. Check by electrician with a volt meter Flat Other one is ok
Piggy Power Batteries is rated 4.70 based on 1,543 reviews