Piggy Power Batteries Reviews

of reviewers recommend Piggy Power Batteries
Read Piggy Power Batteries Reviews

About Piggy Power Batteries:

piggyPowerBatteries.com is the Uk's leading Bulk Battery Specialists.

03330119119

It would be nice if I would have received my order but even after 3 phone calls and 2emails still not received batteries. Is this company real
Hello Beverley, we have resent your order again for the second time as discussed today. We have also issued you with credit for your next order. We do apologise for this mixup.
2 weeks later and I am still waiting for the batteries to arrive
I have not received anything yet! Bit pointless sending me a review email to fill in!
Hi George, These emails are sent automatically in the assumption that your order has arrived. As it hasn’t we will contact you to resolve this.
Item arrived not as described. My emails have been ignored. It's been over a month.
I have not received my order! Hermes tracking says - "waiting to receive my parcel from sender"
Still not received my battery I've been waiting over 10 days and I've paid for 1st class I found this very disappointing after been told to use this supplier
My order never reached though I paid for it
Jagdev, your order was resent after the order was returned due to three attempted deliveries.
Bad customer service very disappointed only received half my order even though I have phoned multiple time and sent emails to no reply looking into reporting to PayPal
Sam, your call was made on a Saturday and would have been picked up on the Monday. We will call you back to discuss.
Both batteries were duds and didn’t work in my Renault key fob. I bought the same batteries in Home Bargains in Great Yarmouth and they both worked. The 1 star was because they arrived promptly otherwise no stars as have lost £4.50.
Gillian, as discussed you needed to remove the plastic filn on the batteries. The batteries work just fine.
Timely delivery of genuine product
Batteries fine site is terrible I want to reorder and the site keeps bouncing me around and I CANT GET TOTHE BUYING SECTION OR RESET MY PASSWORD IM GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE
I ordered and paid for 24 AA duracell batteries and only received 5 packs of 4. Where I went to school that made 20! I will definitely not be using you again and will be warning friends and family to steer clear.
Hi Darren, we’re very confused here as your order clearly states 5 packs of 4 AA. We will contact you to resolve.
Cr123a batteries only lasted 4 days in my camera really P.O don’t bother buying from them go to local diy or supermarket and save money end of day you only get what you pay for
One battery didn’t work at all ,the other worked for two nights nothing since .
Hi Sylvia, we replaced the faulty batteries as requested.
As of the 30th of april I have not received my purchase that I ordered at the beginning of april
Hi Robert, we will contact you to discuss this.
Still waiting for my refund, poor communication after order
Sadia, The refund was issued as requested but it can take up to seven days for the refund to go back on to your credit card!
Not the length I was after, I needed a 3 inch AA battery. That's what I put in my Google search.
Lector, We only send out what people order. We obviously cannot control what happens in Google searches. We will contact you to see if you would like to return them.
It DIdn,t work. Being sent back
I received the wrong batteries and have tried to contact piggy power on four occasions leaving three messages
I have yet to receive them. Thats rather poor having ordered them 11 days ago! I will not be using eBay again.
Piggy Power Batteries is rated 4.70 based on 1,543 reviews