Piggy Power Batteries Reviews

of reviewers recommend Piggy Power Batteries
Read Piggy Power Batteries Reviews

About Piggy Power Batteries:

piggyPowerBatteries.com is the Uk's leading Bulk Battery Specialists.

03330119119

Arrived in the stated time
Excellent product, and very efficient processing of the order, EXCEPT that on both occasions the goods have arrived without any emailed tracking-information – I haven't time to keep looking at the tracker when I've no idea when to expect what. All the other companies I order from do use email to notify me of the key stages (dispatch by you, receipt by courier, and expected date of delivery). So I've no idea whether the delivery was on time or not: see your next question.
Hi Oliver, thank you for your feedback. Its strange that you did not receive our confirmation and tracking emails. Please check your junk emails as sonetimes they can appear in that folder. We do send these emails as standard. We hope this helps you for the future.
Right price - speedy delivery Will use again
Good prices and speedy delivery
The battery fitted excellently and I am very releaved I have my clock working again. Thank you. Dorothy Hutchins.
Was helpful and fast.
I always deal with this Company as it answers my questions and sends me the correct batteries. Very efficient.
Efficient and speedy response, as usual.
Great service. Great product. Great price 👍.
Wonderful fast reliable service. Definitely be using regular now. Exactly as described, no problems. Genuine products. Thank you 😊
Great service, items arrived promptly and as described
Good price. Good service - packaging, delivery time etc
I regularly buy batteries from Piggy Power Batteries and I'm totally satisfied with their service. I was not at home when my Batteries arrived and the Carrier put a note through my door advising me that he had delivered them to my next door neighbour.
Fit for purpose.
Just Great
Good quick service. But I think you should show the cost of postage. I want to order with you again but need to know the total price.up.front
Paid for 1st Class post on Thursday arrived following Monday afternoon 4 days late , had buy battery on intervening Sunday
Hi Robbie, many thanks for your feedback. First class post is a 1-3 business service as stated in our deliver policy. This does not include weekends. But thanks for taking the time to write your review.
easy web site and fast delivery
Arrived before predicted date, genuine duracell batteries
Very quick delivery very pleased
Piggy Power Batteries is rated 4.70 based on 1,567 reviews