Piggy Power Batteries Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Piggy Power Batteries

About Piggy Power Batteries: piggyPowerBatteries.com is the Uk's leading Bulk Battery Specialists.

03330119119

Click Here
"Excellent delivery (I think i only blinked & it was here) great service."
"For the third order in succession I ordered the bully packs (24) and equivalent packs of 4 arrived which are not as practical"
"I couldn't fault the service provided by Piggy Power Batteries with a price that was better than any other supplier. I will use PPB again."
"Very fast delivery and service, batteries arrived well packed, and as described and did the job required."
"I had three requests to write a review. I placed my order on 10th October and as at 18 October I'm still waiting for the batteries to be delivered. Assuming that the write a review request would be sent after the goods, I tried to track the order on line but this facility isn't available. So I will have to waste my time now, trying to find out where the goods are, Oh joy. Anyway my personal experience thus far is Poor, if I'm being generous."
Dear Mark,

Please accept our apologies for the delay in receiving your order.

We wasn't aware of any delay until you left your review. However we can now see that your order was delivered this morning.

Kind Regards,

The piggyPowerBatteries.com Customer Service Team
"Efficient service"
"Good price, prompt delivery, what more could you want!🤗"
"Next day delivery"
"Installed and working as expected"
"Very good service"
"Good price and prompt delivery."
"Very pleased with piggy batteries. They came very well packed with no damage .Also CUSTOMER SERVICE .were extremely helpful They provided a good quality product .Will be purchasing more batteries in the FUTURE 😁"
"Excellent price and fast delivery. Thank you."
"All good and V Satisfactory"
"Very good service very polite on the phone and prompt delivery first class"
"Excellent customer service as always, order received quickly and at a good price."
"They arrived after a couple of days, so with the price and the prompt service I am well pleased."
"I don't live on a remote island. I live less than 2 hours away from Piggy Power yet my batteries took a week to arrive! Heaven knows why. After 5 days, I phoned Piggy Power but got their answer machine. I asked them to call me back - they never did. The link they sent me to track my batteries didn't work either. I think that's pretty dismal service."
"Extremely fast delivery. Great service. I was in two minds whether top just pay a little more an order through Amazon but it's good to give small businesses business, so to get just as good service too was great :-D Thanks guys!"
"Arrived sooner than I expected, and the tracking system worked. Items properly packed and arrived in good order. No reason to give Piggy Power less than a "very good" rating."
Piggy Power Batteries is rated 4.71 based on 263 reviews