PicStop Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend PicStop

About PicStop: Established in 2000 in the Isle of Man, we specialise in digital accessories and sell a wide range of products such as ink cartridges, memory cards, camera accessories, USB flash drives, telescopes, binoculars and much more but with a particular focus photography and computing.

PicStop is 100% online, we have no retail outlets but have multiple warehouses in the UK and Europe, we offer our products for sale across a number of channels including Ebay, Amazon and of course our own store where you can often find the best rate for a product.

We have attained authorised reseller status for many of the brands we stock including SanDisk, TP-Link, Samsung, Jettec, Celestron and many more. You will find us on the "where to buy" section of many manufacturer websites.

Apart from our competitive pricing our consistent high level of service is what we believe sets us apart from our competition, online companies live and die by their reviews and with the growth of social media and the power this has it has become even more important to offer a better than just good service.

enquiries@picstop.co.uk

Unit 12, March Place, Gatehouse Industrial Area,

How would you rate PicStop ?

Mr Ricardo V
Verified Buyer
"Shipped the item fast and I received it in no time. Good prices also!"
Mr Paramjit B
Verified Buyer
"Never got the item. Kept telling you but kept saying wait"
"Good value for money. So far has worked well. Prompt delivery."
"Bought the item I needed at a good price. Very pleased with the purchase. Website easy to navigate."
"Excellent service ,items as described and works perfectly, I recommend it"
Mr Ionut M
Verified Buyer
"I have ordered on 28th May one microSD card and since today I have never received it. I tried to call them after 10 days since i placed the order and they put me to check myself the status of the order, even though this was their obligation. The order is still on transit with TNT! This package was very important for me and I can not use it!"
"Item quickly dispatched, great value SD cards"
"Excellent company to deal with, always great prices and reliable branded products. Fantastic customer service. Only thing that could be improved on is quicker delivery times and sending entire orders in the same package, I purchased 2 of the same memory cards and they were sent in separate packages and arrived a day apart."
Mr Kandasamy A
Verified Buyer
"Great price, Genuine item and great delivery time. Thank you. K.Abarrajitha"
"Item as described and delivered in reasonable time."
"Good value and quick delivery, couldn't ask for more."
"My parcel unfortunately got lost in transit .Picstop however replied immediately to my e mails,& after the required time replaced the item promptly"
"Very good service and top MICRO card. Thanks"
Mr Steve S
Verified Buyer
"The best priced micro SD cards on the web"
"Great price- prompt delivery-good quality product at prices stores cannot compete with - no wonder they are closing down ."
"Excellent service, Excellent Value"
"I would recommend it to everyone."
"Brisk service and excellent value"
Mr Brian B
Verified Buyer
"My sd card arrived much faster than forecast which was excellent. Also the quality is good with no faults."
Mr Leigh V
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic prices and quick delivery."
PicStop is rated 4.80 based on 1,970 reviews