PicStop Reviews

of reviewers recommend PicStop
Read PicStop Reviews

About PicStop:

Established in 2000 in the Isle of Man, we specialise in digital accessories and sell a wide range of products such as ink cartridges, memory cards, camera accessories, USB flash drives, telescopes, binoculars and much more but with a particular focus photography and computing.

PicStop is 100% online, we have no retail outlets but have multiple warehouses in the UK and Europe, we offer our products for sale across a number of channels including Ebay, Amazon and of course our own store where you can often find the best rate for a product.

We have attained authorised reseller status for many of the brands we stock including SanDisk, Kingston, Samsung, Jettec, Celestron and many more. You will find us on the "where to buy" section of many manufacturer websites.

Apart from our competitive pricing our consistent high level of service is what we believe sets us apart from our competition, online companies live and die by their reviews and with the growth of social media and the power this has it has become even more important to offer a better than just good service.

enquiries@picstop.co.uk

Court Row Chambers,Court Row,Ramsey, Isle of Man,British Isles,IM8 1JS

PicStop 5 star review on 11th December 2020
Zouhair M Tourmoche
PicStop 5 star review on 24th September 2020
PicStop 4 star review on 3rd December 2016
Mr Samy Boussetta
Great service and price
Great price, excellent quality and I was very happy with the delivery time to Ireland. I will definitely order from Picstop again and highly recommend to others.
Given the current pandemic I was very impressed with the delivery. Slight delay with an outbreak in their warehouse but it was communicated well and was actually delivered before I expected it.
The telescope is lovely, I know nothing about them but my husband is happy. Yet to have a clear night though.
Item never received. Lost in delivery
Please accept our sincerest apologies for the problem with this order for an astronomy telescope. The order shipped on time 21/12/2020 14:13:39 with Parcelforce courier (tracking PBCD7559854001) The delivery subsequently failed to arrive within the delivery estimate and appears to have been mis-routed / lost by the courier. Sadly we were unable to offer a re-shipment or alternative due to stock shortages, therefore a refund was applied. ​We hate to let customers down like this and apologise again for the inconvenience this caused.
Good prices and speedy delivery.
Good service and items were accurately described
My order of a Celestron Nexstar 8 was promptly despatched and received. As it was a Xmas present I have only recently assembled the teescope, so I cant say how well it works yet. Do Picstop sell accesories for this product? Im trying to get hold of a compatible control cable.
Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.
Yes we do sell accessories for this model. We are an approved Celestron Dealer and stock all UK product lines.
You can find accessories that are in stock here: https://www.picstop.co.uk/telescope-accessories.html
Many items are in short supply at the moment (Worldwide) please email us directly with any questions.
Products delivered in the expected timescale.

Really pleased with the quality of the product and the price was good too. I will certainly be checking PicStop next time I need photography gear.
Product arrived in excellent condition.
Item received as described only area to improve is faster shipping (even if ordered 5-7 days), surprising the customer with a day or two before estimated time.... That is exceeding customer expectations
Very good price and fast shipment. Excellent service!
Very good service from Company. Would recommend them. Only comment is about delivery time. Took long time to arrive but presume this was due to Christmas/New Year and current COVID pandemic - no fault of Company.
I thought it was a bit expensive for plastic . But when they arrived I was pleasantly surprised at the quality , so now please with my purchase.
Fast delivery good product at a great price, recommended
Great quality . My grandson loved it .
Though there's a delay on receiving the item(due to Royalmail delivery itself - PS: not picstop as I know they dispatched it right after), I'll give 5star to Picstop for dispatching the item on schedule, for the good quality of product, for good service/responding on the email on timely matter.
Très bien. Envoi rapide. Produit conforme
Great site and Micro Sd card in original manufacturers packaging. Order was processed and despatched very quickly. Sadly it took over three weeks to arrive after getting handed to Royal Mail. I am happy to recommend this company and will use agin in the future.
Excellent service & item. Would def use picstop again :)
Excellent service and great product at a competitive price too.
PicStop is rated 4.83 based on 6,946 reviews