PicStop Reviews

of reviewers recommend PicStop
Read PicStop Reviews

About PicStop:

Established in 2000 in the Isle of Man, we specialise in digital accessories and sell a wide range of products such as ink cartridges, memory cards, camera accessories, USB flash drives, telescopes, binoculars and much more but with a particular focus photography and computing.

PicStop is 100% online, we have no retail outlets but have multiple warehouses in the UK and Europe, we offer our products for sale across a number of channels including Ebay, Amazon and of course our own store where you can often find the best rate for a product.

We have attained authorised reseller status for many of the brands we stock including SanDisk, Kingston, Samsung, Jettec, Celestron and many more. You will find us on the "where to buy" section of many manufacturer websites.

Apart from our competitive pricing our consistent high level of service is what we believe sets us apart from our competition, online companies live and die by their reviews and with the growth of social media and the power this has it has become even more important to offer a better than just good service.

enquiries@picstop.co.uk

Court Row Chambers,Court Row,Ramsey, Isle of Man,British Isles,IM8 1JS

Very quick delivery. Excellent service.
Nice to be able to speak to someone on the phone, get expert advice on the products I want to buy, get fast delivery and friendly service. Thank you.
Great price, well packed, quick delivery, worked as expected.
Thank you for your superb, insightful advice. The binoculars were a gift, and they were exactly what was needed to help my husband use his telescope for stargazing. The binoculars were dispatched immediately and arrived in good time. Thank you.
Very good... my first stop if i need any memory cards/sticks
Fast dispatch and great service. Have a decent range of products and will buy from them again.
Great Price!
First time of using Picstop, found by searchig for micro SD cards , very good prices , promptly shipped and certainly look good genuine cards to me, lots of places seem to be selling fakes, so I won't hesitate to shop here again , thank you for a good safe sale
Very disappointed… it stopped while running few days in a row and after using 1-2 hrs battery shows low .. not happy
Very competitive prices, quality items, fast delivery, would recommend to family and friends.
PicStop 5 star review on 31st July 2021
Fantastic will use again
Ordered 2 memory cards; they arrived extremely quickly and were packed in excellent condition. Will buy from PicStop again!
Easy to order, prompt service and the product was just what we wanted would recommend.
I bought a telescope and accessories and they arrived within 24 hours, all well packed no problems. Paul was very helpful as I needed guidance on the telescope, nothing was too much trouble.
Fantastic. Had the most suitable product in stock and delivered next day. Thanks.
Fantastic value, a comprehensive range and excellent service. 10/10!
quick, easy to deal and order. Delivery on time.
Efficient and quick delivery
My order was dealt with promptly and efficiently. Thank you.
Good value, quick delivery