PicStop Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend PicStop

About PicStop: Established in 2000 in the Isle of Man, we specialise in digital accessories and sell a wide range of products such as ink cartridges, memory cards, camera accessories, USB flash drives, telescopes, binoculars and much more but with a particular focus photography and computing.

PicStop is 100% online, we have no retail outlets but have multiple warehouses in the UK and Europe, we offer our products for sale across a number of channels including Ebay, Amazon and of course our own store where you can often find the best rate for a product.

We have attained authorised reseller status for many of the brands we stock including SanDisk, TP-Link, Samsung, Jettec, Celestron and many more. You will find us on the "where to buy" section of many manufacturer websites.

Apart from our competitive pricing our consistent high level of service is what we believe sets us apart from our competition, online companies live and die by their reviews and with the growth of social media and the power this has it has become even more important to offer a better than just good service.

enquiries@picstop.co.uk

PicStop.co.uk, 3P Logistics, Unit 1, Lockett Road, South Lancashire Industrial Estate,

How would you rate PicStop?

"Packaging not the best,memory stick not protected that's why it's 4 star not 5."
"Good prices, quick shipping."
"Product came in factory sealed packaging. Is genuine product. Excellent delivery. Value and saving on cost of item compared to price on high street in uk.. Very pleased"
Lois B
"I bought a SanDisk 128gb card very happy with customer services very helpful and very reliable"
Miss Lois B
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a SanDisk 128gb micro SD card and it came not long after and it's perfect and i really loved the customer services very informative and really helpful. I will always shop here for all my future needs"
"Excellent service"
"Items was delivered fast and was cheaper than anywhere else. Cards was rated at up to 100Mb/s and got around 80Mb/s and was full capacity so not cheap clone cards. VERY impressed with the pricing and service!"
"Very happy with purchase. Price was good and delivery was pretty quick too. Thank you."
"Exellent product great value"
"I can keep a look on my little dog if go out. It's perfect"
"They delivered in a reasonable time frame and I received my goods in a reasonable safe condition. I would recommend PicStop to family and friends.."
"Good price, fast delivery"
Mr Brian J
Verified Buyer
"A returning customer and always happy with my purchases. I'd like the delivery time reduced but that's my only gripe. I will use again."
Mr Barry L
Verified Buyer
"1st class will use again"
Mr Colin W
Verified Buyer
"A fantasy deal on a Micro Sd Card that would of cost twice as much anywhere else, and a quick and easy delivery too!"
"It got my choice to me in time and securely packaged. The product worked great too."
"Bought a memory card samsung 64 gb class 10 U happy with purchase"
"Memory card was fantastic but delivery was slow thought you was based in Manchester wigsn but memory card came from the Netherlands"
"prompt excellent service."
Mr Roland H
Verified Buyer
"Excellent website and very low prices better than anyone else thank you once again for a wonderful service"
PicStop is rated 4.80 based on 1,249 reviews