PicStop Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend PicStop

About PicStop: Established in 2000 in the Isle of Man, we specialise in digital accessories and sell a wide range of products such as ink cartridges, memory cards, camera accessories, USB flash drives, telescopes, binoculars and much more but with a particular focus photography and computing.

PicStop is 100% online, we have no retail outlets but have multiple warehouses in the UK and Europe, we offer our products for sale across a number of channels including Ebay, Amazon and of course our own store where you can often find the best rate for a product.

We have attained authorised reseller status for many of the brands we stock including SanDisk, TP-Link, Samsung, Jettec, Celestron and many more. You will find us on the "where to buy" section of many manufacturer websites.

Apart from our competitive pricing our consistent high level of service is what we believe sets us apart from our competition, online companies live and die by their reviews and with the growth of social media and the power this has it has become even more important to offer a better than just good service.

enquiries@picstop.co.uk

Unit 12, March Place, Gatehouse Industrial Area,

How would you rate PicStop ?

"PicStop was a new company to me in my search for SanDisk Extreme Pro 160MB/sec Compact Flash Card 32GB for my new Nikon D810. I have only used it for the last 2 weeks and so far it has worked extremely well, writing 6 full frame raw images during burst mode, without stopping to buffer. The price was extremely competitive and arrived within a couple of days of ordering. Will probably be ordering a second card soon."
"quick delivery"
"very good service and very good value price. Arrived super quick as well - very happy customer."
"This is the second time I have purchased from PicStop; both times, delivery has been swift and product as advertised. Thank you."
"Good price though delivery was not too fast."
"Much cheaper than currys pc world."
"Good price quick delivery"
"Excellent Service as always"
"Quality Products at Affordable prices."
"very happy with purchase"
"No issues everything as expected and delivery on the sooner than indicated."
"Very satisfied."
"Excellent product and service."
"Excellent prices backed up by efficient service."
"I have ordered twice. Very fast delivery and best prices."
"Great firm to deal with. Items genuine. Quick delivery. Of there word"
"I've had a few transactions with Picstop and very pleased with the products and service. Prices are keen and delivery has been quick and trouble free. Web site is friendly and easy to navigate."
"I needed a straight replacement for a corrupted SD card for my camera. It was cheap, postage was free and it arrived very quickly. I am very satisfied with the service."
"Good site. Would recommend."
"Excellent product, Cheaper than other retailers. A bit slow on delivery but that was expected."
PicStop is rated 4.81 based on 2,176 reviews