Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic

About Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic: Bexleyheath Osteopath Clinic providing a friendly professional service. Open 6 days with evening appointments, patient parking and 2 minutes walk from Bexleyheath Station.

daniel.levicki@hotmail.com

158 Overton Drive
Wanstead

Tell us how Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic made you happy

"Had my first ever appointment on Saturday, didn't know what to expect really. I saw Dominic who was very professional, talked through and explained everything to me. My neck and shoulders definitely felt better by the end of the session. Well worth the money. Looking forward to the next session!"
"I went to see an Osteopath for the first time today and saw Daniel. He was very kind and welcoming and made me feel comfortable straight away as I was a little nervous. My back feels so much better after just 1 session. I had previously seen a chiropractor 6 times before coming here and am amazed at the difference! Cant recommend Daniel enough. Thank you!"
"Excellent treatment for my damaged ankle. Prompt and professional. I've been using the practice for over ten years as I have an underlying back problem. Too much sitting at desks and driving cars. I like the online booking service as it means that I can get an appointment at a time that suits me. I'm happy to see any of the osteopaths."
"Daniel was fantastic! He managed to fit me in at 9pm! Absolutely amazed that he would see me at sure how a time. My neck was in spasm and I was desperate and after just 1 session my pain has reduced but at least 70%. So relieved as I thought I had done something serious! Daniel was very reassuring and confident. Cannot recommend him enough!"
"I've been seeing Daniel at the Wanstead clinic since last year and can't praise him enough. Not only did he successfully identify and treat my original shoulder and back issue, he has since helped me correctly diagnosis a hip condition, which he is helping treat now. A professional, honest and friendly service. Thank you!"
"I can’t thank these guys enough. I was told by a surgeon that I needed an operation to remove a disc after suffering from sciatica for over a year. After only a few sessions my pain had gone from a 9/10 down to a 1/10 and the difference is unbelievable. I’ve now been told by my surgeon that an operation is not required! These guys are very professional and I’ve always managed to get appointments even late into the evening. Booking is really fast and easy via the online booking system. Thoroughly recommend."
"Daniel is amazing guy I have big back low pain and he fix that quick and professional thank you very much I will recommend."
"Professional, relaxing environment. Problem found straight away & really worked that area. Also given great advice & exercises to do. I go back next week to continue treatment. Well worth the money spent!"
"Very nice and professional"
"I suffer with bad headaches caused by my neck so went to see David it was amazing first time I have not had a headache in months will be going again next week to keep neck moving money well spent"
"was very pleased with treatment and Daniel was very nice ."
"Saw David with a sore arm. Had it for over a year and quite honestly was fed up with the pain. Seen doctor and physio but no respite from pain. David was very amiable and worked on my shoulder and neck. Came out of there with an aching shoulder but within a couple of hours no pain at all. Back next week to work on my elbow and forearm. Very pleased with the results in just one appointment."
"Very welcoming relaxed atmosphere. More movement after first treatment waiting for next weeks treatment."
"Great service, made to feel very welcome and put at ease, good assessment on what was going on and an honest review of what will happen going forward. Had previously gone through he MSK at local hospital which was pointless, so my treatment here is money well spent."
"I saw David today with lower back pain. He was very knowledgeable as well as friendly and welcoming. I have much more movement and less pain following my treatment and will be going back next week to finish the job!!"
"V.proffesssioanal welcoming environment. Exactly what I wanted. Educational appointment. Very happy booked to return next week."
"Made me feel very comfortable and relaxed atmosphere, very informative, and feel like I’ll get a great result in the end."
"I came to see Daniel with regards to my neck pain. He managed to fit me in at 8;30pm and was able to sort me out in 1 session. My neck feels so much better and am looking forward to my appointment next week. Thanks Daniel!"
"Waked into the clinic in agony and very ristricted movement on neck & shoulders. After less than an hour with David I felt as though a miracle had occurred. I have no pain an have enjoyed cooking an serving dinner for my. Hildren and grandchildren. David was very professional and put me at my ease straight away. Wholeheartedly recommend this service without any reservations. Carol, Erith"
"David is second to none with his professional and friendly approach. After my first session I have less pain and more movement in my neck."
Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic is rated 4.96 based on 323 reviews