Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic

About Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic: Bexleyheath Osteopath Clinic providing a friendly professional service. Open 6 days with evening appointments, patient parking and 2 minutes walk from Bexleyheath Station.

Tell us how Pickford Lane Osteopath Clinic made you happy

"Had my first session on Sunday and absolutely loved it! Got another one on Sunday. Can already feel that my back has become a bit stronger!"
"Very informative session. Already feeling relief from sustained injury."
"I visited David with a shoulder injury. He was very warm and welcoming, identified the problem quickly and I was very happy with the treatment."
"Managed to get a same-day appointment outside my working hours and was a first time visited to an osteopath. Daniel was friendly and after a quick chat, explained everything he would do. He quickly diagnosed my issue and treated me patiently and courteously putting me at ease. Felt better straight away though a bit sore immediately afterward. Good friendly, service that I would use again"
"The osteopath is a very pleasant man who clearly knows the best treatment for my back problem. The clinic is nicely decorated and the waiting area is comfortable."
"It was the first time I had visited the clinic but it was excellent and friendly service from Daniel and I would highly recommended their services."
"Good ambient and my expectations was met."
"Very professional and made me feel at ease that with some repeat visit he could sort out a trapped nerve."
"David has really helped to ease my back pain, he is very professional. I would definitely recommend him ."
"Very friendly, made me feel very comfortable."
"Very friendly and relaxing. Still in pain but am looking forward to my next session."
"Very helpful efficient and pleasant guy , I will definitely use again and would recommend on my first experience."
"The service is great"